Thursday, November 19, 2020

All of America must receive Vaccine within 24 hours



All of America must receive Vaccine within 24 hours [Direct Link to Video]



[The SRV Bitchute Channel]

5G Judas Goat and Pfizer Vaccine Harm Beard Dick Blumenthal takes your complaint, SWAT raids you? [Direct Link Video]



Text with video:

Connecticut US Senator Richard Blumenthal can be seen asking tough questions about 5G, acting like he is some sort of regular. More likely he will make himself as advocate against 5G, and then the most powerful enemies of 5G will clamor to Blumie Boy. Dick will probably drop a dime on you and FBI, thugs, SWAT, or worse could show up at your door.

Those who turned in Pfizer for their fraud, scams, and harmful vaccines, or who were stalked, attacked, kids randomly taken away over false accusations, or whistle blowers end up in prison and/or in a mental hospital and not told what you are charged with. Blumenthal as Connecticut Attorney General claimed to be the people’s lawyer on his website. Public Corruption protector and enabler is more like it.

Scientist Kathleen Dickson broke down the fraud by patent numbers, described how Pfizer and Glaxo Smith Kline, allegedly, cooked the books, hid data, made up data, and fast tracked a Lyme-Rx vaccine to fast track to give the world. The vaccine gave victims a weaponized version of Lyme Disease and caused horrific suffering and death. 

Knowing this, these psychopaths tried to push it forward anyway. After testifying in front of the FDA, Big Pharma retaliated on Dickson in the USA taking away her kids, throwing her in prison, then a mental hospital. Scientist Lisa Masterson did the same thing in the UK regarding providing Baxter was doing the same thing, and she suffered the same fate.

Blumenthal as Atty General would send out the goon squads out if a high official, or scientist contracted Lyme, before he, or she even said anything, as insiders can be the worst enemies and the enemies were targeted before they even thought about whistle blowing.

If I were a betting man, I would bet that Blumenthal is pocketing money from Pfizer and 5G promoters to best organize attacks on any critics doing the most to ruin lives.

AP is allegedly owned by the Rothchilds. No wonder they are trying to install Biden.

https://judicialmisconduct.blogspot.com/

 



Trump arrest the Coup, including Mainstream and Social Media Conspirators for Insurrection/Treason! [Direct Link to video]



Walmart going 100% Cashless. TD Bank Methuen MA cancelled my Debit Card - (Fraud) Trump Supporter [Direct link to video]



Text video:

Bank Manager asked me who I supported in the election before the lockdown, TD Bank Methuen Massachusetts. I said that I favored Trump. How will contact tracing and a Kamala Harris and Hillary Clinton as her boss as UN Ambassador work out for you, too?

The next day the manager flagged my account for fraud and I wasn’t able use my business checking account and debit card. Prior to that I was eating at the bar at the Fireside Restaurant, also in Methuen. Ashley at the bar told me that she could deny service to Trump supporters. The owner tried to overcharge me $30, and although they take cash, he insisted that I pay my bill with a credit, or debit card so he could turn my name in. I was told I was permanently barred from the restaurant. Imagine if someone wore an Obama shirt and was permanently barred from an establishment after being overcharged just for wearing the shirt? If it happened one time, we would still hear about it daily.

Back in 1995 the Clintons got their anti-domestic terrorism bill passed after the OKC Building Bombing Clinton False Flag. They then jacked all courts, law enforcement, alphabet agencies to go after their enemies- small business owners, ranchers, family farmers, self-employed, independent religion, Conservatives, gun owners, and anyone who wanted the Clintons prosecuted for their criminal activity, the first coup, drug trafficking, all their covert murdering of anyone who got in their way.

So, in Stafford Springs, Connecticut, police were using crude contact tracing on citizens like me to break up my marriage, permanently estrange me from my only daughter, make me lose my house and contracting business built over 2 decades. After police broke up my marriage, police followed me around and said I was on the UN list to not allow to date, for their “No Dating Policy”. I kid you not.

I reported this to Connecticut US Senator Chris Dodd, Attorney General Richard Blumenthal, Rep Mordasky, State Senators Tony Guglielmo and John Kissel. I was told by his staff that if I revealed what Connecticut State Police and FBI special UN intelligence was up to, I risk my personal safety and spending the rest of my life in prison. This was back in late 1990s!

I am 100% positive that the Deep State will kill me if Biden is installed for Kamala Harris US Presidency. For ratting out the UN and International Police Union liaison Steve Spellman for threatening legislators with indefinite detention for going against the UN agenda of having door to door gun confiscation and forced inoculations, the slow march to it, elected officials could get even worse treatment than they saw me getting. Again, that was in the 1990s!

So, Dodd, Blumenthal, Mordasky, Guglielmo, and Kissel could have prevented 9/11 but the abided by the UN Carrot and Stick. DHS was pushed by the UN BEFORE 9/11 fo install DHS to get social democrats in, censor the media, cripple finances of nationalists, and for door to door gun confiscation and forced inoculations.

Wear a mask and you have a 100% chance of being infected with UN Communism.

 

 

Rampant in Your Face Election Public Corruption is almost as Bad as Mask Benefits Fraud [Direct Link to Video]



Democrat Politician DOXXES THE CHILDREN of Republicans in Michigan for Siding With Trump [Direct Link to video]



German anti-COVID Lockdown protesters make their voices heard as they’re met with water cannons! [Direct Link to video]



FULL SHOW - TUCKER CARLSON - NOV 18 2020 [Direct Link to Video]



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home