Sunday, November 15, 2020

Belarus Arrests 500. US Arrests and Confines Entire Population for Potential Sniffles, Suspends Rule of Law



[I was just looking at a post on News Max about Belarus]. 

500 people arrested in a population of 9.5 million does not bother me at all. The US has suspended the Rule of Law for all of the US, and the UN has done it for the rest of the "Free World". 

Would I live in Vietnam, Costa Rica, Brazil, Columbia, Mexico, El Salvador, Ecuador, Costa Rica, North Macedonia, Albania, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, or ABSOLUTELY ANYWHERE ELSE WHERE I AM NOT GOING TO HAVE A BS CONTACT TRACING APP ON ME, A BOGUS TEST FOR THE "SNIFFLES", BE FORCED VACCINATED BY A "CHEMICAL/BIG PHARMA" CORPORATION BORN, BEFORE, AFTER, OR ENHANCED BY 1946 OPERATION PAPERCLIP BRINGING IN THOSE PFIZER TYPE PSYCHOPATHS WHO WANTED TO ELIMINATE VAST AMOUNT OF POPULATIONS BECAUSE OF RACE AND POLITICAL CLASSIFICATION.   

I know what Pfizer did to my friends when they tried to expose their vaccine for being harmful, not helping, giving you a military weaponized version of line that is so horrific, you would not wish that on anyone. Pfizer allegedly went after whistleblowers, and because they have judges and the alphabet agencies in their pocket as part of the Deep State, they can do anything. 

Blatant fraudulent testing in your face. 

Scientists Kathleen Dickson in the US stopped Pfizer and other Big Pharma from harming the world, and Lisa Masterson in the UK stopped Baxter. Both were retaliated against to be a former shell version of themselves after being thrown in prison, having their kids taken away, and then thrown in mental hospitals and not told why. 

I was born under a roof of an absolutely angry, and completely mad, Monsanto Scientist. My earliest memories are being choked out, shaken by my neck, thrown against walls, down cellar stars, and looking at the whites of my eyes that turned completely red. I was 2 in 1966, and am 56 in 2020. I am surprised that I am still alive. 

I make typing and grammar mistakes when I am upset. 

If I could travel to Belarus, or any other country in the world where I don't have to take any tests for sniffles, don't have to wear a mask, and don't have to be force vaccinated by a shot that I think is from psychopaths that want to kill Africans, the 3rd World, or anyone who resists their UN, World Bank, Big Pharma takeover of the world, I will be ready to fly soon. 

I hope that the UN and China don't take over the US, as I would like to finish out my days "Free" and "American" in same place, at the same time. 

So, if I can promote a place with no masks, no BS sniffles tests, and no vaccine from a Big Pharma tentacle that is out with collaborators to both rule, and ruin, the world. 

Those who watch mainstream media have no clue at all.  

I want out of US if the biggest criminals in the history of the world, seize power. 

If Hillary Clinton becomes Ambassador of the UN, and since the UN now runs the US, this makes Hillary Clinton the President, the Premier, of the entire world. 

 

OH NO! Hillary Clinton EMERGES from the Shadows with Job Offer from Joe She Won’t Refuse [Direct Link to video]



-

 

Ep. 2329a - World Leaders Take Sides On The Reset, Patriots Fighting Back [X22Report} (you can skip over his housekeeping and skip to the meat)



After the UN started taking over the Courts with Pedo Compromised Judges to eliminate families, small business, and family farming, my life, family, home ownershipt, and all the faith that I thought was fostered with the American Dream was dashed:

http://thegetjusticecoalition.blogspot.com/2020/01/gun-permit-can-mean-false-arrests.html




Just on claiming "I win" without election results being in, and since there is still case being adjudicated, it is a sign of coup to claim victory, and then ask a sitting US President to abdicate immediately.  

Judges, who may be compromised financially, or for actually being compromised by pedophilia, means these judges can manipulate all cases for Democrats, and against Republicans. 

The Mainstream Media might be just using propaganda to install as many Democrats as possible, giving the DoD and Pentagon Billions of tax dollars  propagandize mainstream and social media, and to go after the enemies of the Deep State financially, in courts, with Alphabet Agencies, with Law Enforcement,  and contact tracing to go after all family, friends, and family that defy the Deep State.


GIULIANI INTERVIEW THIS MORNING LAID IT ALL OUT [Direct link to video] (Democrats manipulated the social and mainstream media, Democrats ran the polls, Democrats threaten Republicans with indefinite detention or worse, BLM and Antifa had been rioting, looting, shooting, and are right back out in the streets due to pedo compromised judges. In 4 years when haven't the Democrats not been having tantrums and just starting stuff?)



This blogger's email: thebigappletothebigeasy at gmail dot com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home