Thursday, September 03, 2020

Joe Biden to get COG (Chinese Overreach Governance) Sept. 22, So that pesky annoyance, "Lust for Freedom" can be wiped out?

Have Batsh*t Lawless Marxists, Anarchist BLM Agent Provocateurs, inspired and funded through the UN, International Police Union Confidential Police Informant taxpayer funds, and Communist China jumped the shark? Videos at bottom.





Excerpt:

Transition team prepares Biden campaign for COG, declares “sensitive information” on way

"A portion of our work is dedicated to ensuring continuity of government across all federal agencies, including the handling of sensitive information which may require socially distant interaction."

[more from source]

Disclaimer: the above and below links to other websites can be complete, and utter BS. Soon, it will just be Chinese and UN BS only, as the all electronic communications are monitored, censored sometimes in real time of what propagandized news that you are allowed to view. Your reactions to their BS, is how low a number you can get on the Bill Gates vaccine cull list.

We allegedly had a 130' near miss from an asteroid on September 1. There is a "non-zero" likelihood of a possible direct hit, September 22, 2020. So, whether it hits or not, will the UN and China "finish the job" that their COVID (COVID = Flu) PSY-OP was supposed to have already accomplished.

[Resistance to tyranny and child abduction for pedophilia], adoption auctions for the elite only, organ harvesting, and having no representation for World Government, UN, Chinese Communist Chinese Government, Super Friends Billionaires, the Clintons, the Obamas global tax, and subject of world government, not citizen of any country, Bill Gates vaccine UN submission tracking tattoo.

My BitChute video uploads [found here].

Excerpt:


NASA not worried about Sept 1 asteroid approach, ESA worried about Sept 22 date

Late-September asteroid close approach is concerning to agency, ESA data reveals

The National Aeronautics Space Administration made it clear that planetary defense experts believe that asteroid 2011 ES4 will pass safely by Earth on September 1 but sources from within the European Space Agency have confirmed that another inbound object poses a risk of air-bursting or impacting with the planet on September 22.

[more from source]

Excerpt:

Occident

n. The part of the world lying west (or east) of the Orient. It is largely inhabited by Christians, a powerful subtribe of the Hypocrites, whose principal industries are murder and cheating, which they are pleased to call “war” and “commerce.” These, also, are the principal industries of the Orient.

[more from source

-

I just heard, this or something near this, "There was one COVID Death in Italy, when the UN and Chinese propaganda worked and it started this permanent lock down."

David Knight is breaking it all down awesomely this morning. [Videos]

-

Breaking News Stories on Infowars [click here for headlines]. 

Photos up top were [found here]. 


Libtards in the Batsh*t Lawless Marxists movement that once China and the UN are done with their useful idiot antics, they are enemies who also need to be liquidated because they know too much about subverting an existing power.

Anthrax - Got The Time (Official Music Video)


[Verse 1] Wake up, got another day to get
Through now, got another man to see
Gotta call him on the telephone way-o
Gotta find a piece of paper
Sit down, got another letter to write
Think hard, gotta get a letter just right
Little ringing on the telephone, whoa no
Gotta write another letter

[Pre-Chorus]
No such thing as tomorrow, all we want
One, two, three, go!

[Chorus]
Time
Got the time tick, tick, ticking in my head
Time
Got the time tick, tick, ticking in my head
Time
Got the time tick, tick, ticking in my head
Ticking in my head
Ticking in my head
Ticking in my head

[Verse 2]
If I tell you what I'm doing today
Will you shut up and get out of my way?
Someone, ask me what the time is
I don't know, only know I gotta go now
No time, trying to get my watch repaired
No time, never got a thing to wear
Little ringing on the telephone, whoa no
Hear a ringing in my head now

[Pre-Chorus]
No such thing as tomorrow, all we want
One, two, three, go!

[Chorus]
Time
Got the time tick, tick, ticking in my head
Time
Got the time tick, tick, ticking in my head
Time
Got the time tick, tick, ticking in my head
Ticking in my head
Ticking in my head
Ticking in my head

[Guitar solo, bass solo]

[Pre-Chorus]
No such thing as tomorrow, all we want
One, two, three, go!

[Chorus]
Time
Got the time tick, tick, ticking in my head Time
Got the time tick, tick, ticking in my head
Time
Got the time tick, tick, ticking in my head
Ticking in my head
Ticking in my head
Ticking in my head

Motörhead – Eat The Rich (Official Video)


Dropkick Murphys - "Rose Tattoo" (Video)


Merle Haggard - The Fightin Side Of Me (Live)


FUNNIEST TRUMP CAN'T WIN COMPILATION


Tucker uncovers new audio of CNN's Chris Cuomo confiding in Michael Cohen



Portland mayor plans to move after protests outside his home (BLM Batsh*t Lawless Marxist burn out one of their chief hosts?)


Portland mayor faces antifa supporter in runoff (Trump federally deputizes Oregon State Police, to help fix Portland?)


When some of the do nothings, and annoy everyone they see miscreants, got fed up in New York City, and some just stripped off their clothes, and walked out into the street. I don't know what the guy below's issue is, but in Salem, New Hampshire, some random naked man in front of a friend's apartment:




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home