Tuesday, September 01, 2020

"Homeless Only" Democrat Run States and Cities in US? The Glorious Exodus of the Elite Democrats out of Democrat Run Sewers?

Elites Are Fleeing Democrat Cities, Something BIG Is Coming And We All know It [Direct link to Tim Pool Timcast BitChute video]





Walking Dead series (AMC) photo was [found here].

Most people have experienced their lost faith in government, especially in the UN UNESCO debacle in the last 6 months.

My experience of being awake, knowing "they live" is 5 decades old. [more]

If you look up, and know what is going on, you are a target.

Those who know that the CDC called BS on their own numbers are now awake. Most are awake before this revlation.

Being 94% fraud for their CDC numbers is stellar. Coming clean is showing there is humanity in UN and China intimidated health organizations, with the absence of Dr. Tony Fauci.

Is this being reported on Fox, ABC, CNN, yahoo news, MSNBC, PBS or anywhere else?

No, the mainstream media acts as censors blocking the news.

-

I don't know about any of the rest of you, I wasn't surprised, that Stephan Molyneux got censored off of YouTube. I am assuming I will be censored off the internet soon too. 

I am surprised that I am still alive. Police Officers, especially minority officers, would call me and warn me when a White one who was high up on the International Police Union bleephole elite list had ordered a hit on me. 

I got some sort of nickname about being a cat that used up its nine lives and just wouldn't die.

I haven't yet watched the below video, but posted it here, because I want to easily find it, and his BitChute channel.

AYN RAND AND THE ETHICS OF SEX - FREEDOMAIN CALL IN [direct link to Stephan Molyneux BitChute video upload]



Text with video:

I'm rereading 'The Fountainhead' for the first time since listening to your shows. I'm up to the part where Dominique tells Roark she's going to marry Wynand. She seems monstrous to me, a rich white girl throwing an intellectual tantrum. Please help me understand why she is doing what she is doing in the novel.

---

I've found a way to come to my senses at the age of 30 and realised my entire previous self, perception and life decisions has been based on false pretences, parents and other powers that be, etc. Where can I go from here?

I had myself diagnosed with Asperger Syndrome as my parents were too self absorbed to notice me. My biggest challenge has been to overcome the experience of both my parents' treatment of me in combination with the way I treated myself while under the influence of Asperger's, though I'm still living with one of my parents which is better than it used to be, but far from ideal.

* * * *

More of my rants, and video:

http://thegetjusticecoalition.blogspot.com/

-
Past post that is getting attention from those looking into past slaps the NSA has gotten in face for their BS:

http://judicialmisconduct.blogspot.com/2011/06/shining-light-on-us-judicial-corruption.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home