Saturday, March 17, 2012

Getting the word out and justice


"The Spurned Child Syndrome", post [click here]

I'm Steven G. Erickson. I've been writing letters to the editor since the mid 1990's on the subjects of police brutality, judicial misconduct, public corruption, DCF (Department of Children and Families) abuse of families etc, especially regarding abuse that happens within the State of Connecticut. I have blogged since 2003, and started putting out video on youtube in 2006. I've worked on a horror film and shot documentary footage. So, I am offering my services to help those in need.

If you seem credible with a story to tell, maybe I will help you tell it. We can do a 5 to 15 minute audio interview. It is my opinion that lawyers in cases can throw cases. It is my opinion that police and those who operate courts of law can do things to people as long as the general public doesn't know.

I believe I have helped countless people avoid retaliation and a barbecue in courts. Blogging on the subject, posting video, and showing up sometimes, in my opinion is the deciding factor. Rogue police, riggers of courts, and officials involved in public corruption don't call me up and then give me credit. It just doesn't work that way. I do see a pattern over time.

Perceived reputations, and individuals worrying about being exposed for wrongdoing does stem the tide. If officials have conspired against you and plan to retaliate, in my opinion, no matter what your lawyer says, get your side out if you are being abused. Talk, do not remain silent. It may keep you out of jail. You might be able to keep your business or kids. You might be able to keep your house. Maybe you will actually get justice in an American court if the story gets out. The mainstream media and officials won't tell your side of the story. If you end up in jail, your kids are wrongly taken away, or if officials ganged up on you, then maybe it is too late.

I am not a lawyer, this is not legal advise. It is my opinion seeing what happened to me for not getting my story out. Please don't make the mistake that I have.

Speak up, speak out.

I have done most of what I do for free. I do have to pay for gas and do have expenses to do what I do, and to get where stories are, shooting video. So, if someone asks for help, I am starting to ask for back at least a little back for what it costs me to be an advocate for judicial reform and for those who have, or are, suffering or suffered, judicial abuse.

-stevengerickson AT yahoo.com

My youtube video channel [click here]

My liveleak.com video channel [click here]

I'm asking for donations so that I can get a documentary project off the ground on what a poor excuse there is for a system of justice in the State of Connecticut. Your state may be as bad. Let me know. Many people on the inside have talked to me, anonymously giving me tips. Many victims of the system have talked to me and have stated their names. If I don't know you, and you want to tell me your story, maybe I'll ask for between $20 and $50 for posting it as an audio phone call as video. I'm not for sale. My opinion is not for sale. I just want to be able to fund my fight against the abusers and if I am taking time away from paying work to help, that should be considered. I need not be personally abused by an abuser to be willing to take up the fight.

Lawyers can be paid thousands, tens of thousands, and maybe 100's of thousands and they still might sell you out or just plain rip you off. Telling your story, embarrassing the abusers ... priceless.

-

Donate $100:








Donate another amount:






-

Some stories posted on Opednews.com:


Friday, March 16, 2012
US Baby Stealing Birthing Centers for the Poor?
Is America under siege because of racism and the elite's population reduction program?


Saturday, March 10, 2012
Homeland Security Massive Manhunt for Outstanding Warrants?
DHS may be involved in a massive campaign to arrest as many Americans as is possible to put them in prisons.


Friday, March 9, 2012
ABC News paints upset US Citizens as Domestic Terrorists
(2 comments) Check out the difference between two below videos. One is reality, the other is mainstream media.


Thursday, March 8, 2012
Police Facebook Gang out to steal your home?
(2 comments) If you have a car, the police want to steal it. If you have a spouse or significant other, police in the US want to break up your relationship. If you have a kids, they want to take them. If you have a house, they want it. If you don't have a criminal record, they want to change that and put you in prison. If you make a police misconduct complaint, the police want you dead.


Tuesday, March 6, 2012
Organized Crime can Order USDOJ to shut down an FBI Investigation
Will those who obtain the below knowledge want to say STFU Israel about Iran? Will citizens want to obtain representation for their taxation after listening to the below videos? Will those who listen to the below videos want to stop the warring, spying, torture, rape, robbing, and murder that is being funded using our money and is perpetrated by our international corporate and banking owners?


Monday, March 5, 2012
US "Democide" to exceed Genocide of Past?
(1 comments) Democide definition can be found at bottom of post.


Monday, February 27, 2012
No Perceived Privacy Rights in US?
(1 comments) Slaves aren't allowed any privacy, right slave?


Sunday, February 26, 2012
Google Alerts for Arrests?
(1 comments) Google alert is an interesting tool.


Friday, February 24, 2012
Profiled for contacting elected officials?
(1 comments) How much does the US now resemble a corporate version of the former USSR?


Tuesday, February 21, 2012
Press Passes for the Masses?
(5 comments) Sites like this one should be supported. If sites like this one issued press passes, it might be good for the sites, and good for citizens like me. 40 bucks might be a good figure. I have no money now, and don't have a job, but would scrape up forty dollars from somewhere to again have a press pass.


Sunday, February 19, 2012
Citizen blasted for Free Speech at Public Hearing
(1 comments) Who do elected officials in the US really represent?


Thursday, February 16, 2012
Hospital Workers Prepping Children for Official Kidnapping
Who is profiting from the kidnapping of children in the US?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home