Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Open Letter to Chief Justice William J. Sullivan of Connecticut


Open Letter to Chief Justice William J. Sullivan of Connecticut


State of Connecticut Judicial Branch webpage

CHRO, Connecticut Commission on Human Rights

A letter I sent to Bush weeks before I was attacked on my property, making my point

letter is in the ‘Read More’ section

Chief Justice William J. Sullivan
Supreme Court
231 Capitol Avenue
Hartford, CT 06106

To Whom It May Concern:

I believe Judge Jonathan Kaplan of Rockville GA#19 has acted improperly, illegally, and unconstitutionally in my case and that of other citizens. I�m asking that the findings in my case be thrown out do to errors, collusion, improper jury coaching, and because my case had nothing to do with any criminal acts, but was retaliation for my speaking out about police and the courts in newspapers, trying to have Judge Jonathan Kaplan removed for bias and improper conduct, for having proposed laws to elected official angering Kaplan�s friends in the Connecticut State Police, and for having threatened to sue the Connecticut State Police and Court system for civil rights violations BEFORE any opportunistic criminal case was brought against me.

Docket # CR01-0074672 should be reviewed for removal and prosecution of Judge Jonathan Kaplan. I�m requesting that Judge Jonathan Kaplan be investigated and that my trial transcripts be reviewed for official offenses, illegal collusion between a judge and police, namely, Judge Jonathan Kaplan and former Police Commissioner and Judge, Arthur L. Spada.

I wrote an open letter to the court on or about 1996 with the docket # on it, to the Brooklyn St. Court, GA#19, HAAS vs. Erickson, to Judge Jonathan Kaplan accusing him of bias and unfairness. I went to State Senator Anthony Guglielmo and former State Representative Mordasky to try and have Judge Jonathan Kaplan removed and proposed Civilian Oversight of Police as legislation.

Is there not a separation of powers, when laws are proposed to elected officials that law enforcement and judicial top brass don�t like, the separation isn�t adhered to?

Rosemarie of Mordasky�s office recommended that I leave Connecticut and sell all my property before the Connecticut State Police retaliated for my having proposed Civilian Oversight of Police and for having blasted the police and courts over bias, unfairness, and the lack of anything being done about the open air crack cocaine and heroin market going off my 5 Church St. Stafford Springs, Connecticut, front yard, having written letters to the editor published in the Hartford Courant and Journal Inquirer, and my loud, constant, and various complaints.

Rosemarie told me that the police liaison told her that I would be retaliated against.

Former Police Commissioner Arthur L. Spada was aware of the complaints I lodged against police and the laws that I proposed, over and over. My name went across his desk repeatedly. Enough so, that Connecticut State Police officers threatened me for my activities in newspapers and for legislation that I had proposed, would follow me around, and encouraged citizens to harass, threaten me, and break laws to get me to leave Connecticut.

As a Rowland aid threatened me with more prison if I continued to complain and that the police (Arthur L. Spada) were already upset with me and that my complaints about Spada would be faxed to Spada as a threat that Carol Amino made to me February 21, 2003, when I tried to complain about being retaliated against by Arthur L. Spada by his collusion with Judge Jonathan Kaplan. That told me that my case was about retaliation and violating my civil rights, not about justice.

Is it ok with you and members of the judiciary, that Connecticut citizens can be threatened with arrest and prison for proposing legislation to elected officials and for exercising the First Amendment Rights?

Judge Jonathan Kaplan allegedly rigged my trial as he told me before trial that I was guilty and would be going to prison even though Judge Jonathan Kaplan knew I was a victim of a stalker who terrorized and threatened me for weeks and acted out on his threats finally catching me out in my yard, beating me, where I had to defend myself using pepper spray when I thought Brian Caldwell was going to pull out a knife and act out on his threat of cutting my sexual organ off.

I emailed Arthur L. Spada a day before I was sentenced, asking that the Department of Justice webpage be removed from the Connecticut State Police website, noting in the email that hardcopy was being sent to the US Department of Justice.

The reason would be to mark my trial to get justice in the future as I knew Judge Jonathan Kaplan and Arthur L. Spada acted illegally in my case.

I believed that if Judge Jonathan Kaplan acted in outrage the following day, it would tell me that indeed Judge Kaplan and Arthur L. Spada had been acting illegally to railroad me to prison. Review of my trial transcripts should raise questions regarding ethics and misconduct of Judge Jonathan Kaplan.

My attorney, Michael H. Agranoff indicated that Judge Jonathan Kaplan had told him not to dispute Connecticut State Police perjury, and not to dispute the prosecutor. For some reason I wasn�t allowed to have AR (accelerated rehabilitation) even if I was guilty of any crime for having to defend myself during a robbery attempt.

Why was a violent criminal, with a lengthy criminal record, who admitted harassing and terrorizing me before and after the incident, 10-11-01, to threatening my life, repeatedly, and on the day he attacked me on my property, demanding my wallet, GIVEN IMMUNITY FROM PROSECUTION?

Why did the Connecticut State Police, the prosecutor, and Judge Jonathan Kaplan give a criminal immunity from prosecution to maliciously prosecute a CRIME VICTIM?

I believe that trying to have Judge Jonathan Kaplan removed through two landlord associations and elected officials angered Kaplan. He showed animosity and outward disgust with me when I brought small claims cases in front of him. There is a history of animosity between Kaplan and myself.

I had asked Attorney Agranoff for a change in venue citing my previous involvement and animosity with Kaplan. Judge Jonathan Kaplan should not have sat in judgment of me if he had a personal grudge with my prior activities, not related, and that predated the alleged criminal matter.

Judge Jonathan Kaplan wouldn�t allow me to speak on my behalf, as I had requested. My lawyer said he wasn�t allowed to go to the diagram to show that a tenant I was evicting, the only witness that has testimony that was damning, if correct, and that was contradicted my statement, that of my assailant, and that of a witness that saw me being attacked on my property during the robbery attempt.

I wished only to walk to the diagram in front of the courtroom to point out that my former tenant can�t see through a solid object and house, over a hundred feet in the dark, to see me being attacked from inside her apartment, through a house in the dark and therefore was lying and acting out on her threat of retaliation for having started eviction against her.

Judge Jonathan Kaplan knowingly allowed a videotape to be shown to the jury to instruct the jury how to find a defendant guilty, but nothing about innocence and reasonable doubt. My case should be thrown out on that alone.

A worker for the police was allowed to become jury foreman against my wishes. My lawyer seemed to be acting for the prosecution, not for my defense. My case in my opinion was about being harassed and retaliated upon for police for exercising my First Amendment rights complaining that my 14th Amendment rights had been violated.

I believe had I not tried to have Judge Jonathan Kaplan removed, had I not written my complaints about police and the courts printed in newspapers, and had I not proposed laws to elected officials that the police brass didn�t like I would not have lost my family, job, dog, home, retirement, credit, rental properties that I had spent 100�s of thousands of dollars and years fixing up from a boarded up condition., being railroaded to prison, and then out of the State of Connecticut, as continued harassment.

It is my opinion that Judge Jonathan Kaplan has a long history of retaliating against citizens that lodge complaints.

I saw trial transcripts where Judge Jonathan Kaplan seemed to be telling Christopher Kennedy of Ellington, CT, that he was losing contact with his kids based on Kennedy�s ethic background, Irish, and that there is strife in Ireland, and that Kennedy must be unstable to lodge a complaint against a judge. What!!!???

If that isn�t a blatant violation of Christopher Kennedy�s Civil Right and flagrant violations of State and Federal law by Judge Jonathan Kaplan then I don�t know what would constitute an official breaking the law. Should such behavior of a judge be tolerated? Should all of Kaplan�s cases be reviewed for validity?

I believe that Judge Jonathan Kaplan should be investigated and if found to have violated the law, should be arrested, and face prosecution for his crimes.

It is my belief that if the Connecticut Judiciary can�t correct or throw out cases that are not Constitutional, that involve illegal behavior of officials, or that are otherwise in error, that the Connecticut Court System should face closure and/or federal intervention to make Connecticut Courts and its officials act legally, obey rules of law, and follow federal guidelines, the court houses should be closed down, all cases reviewed for errors, and be taken over until such a time that Connecticut court official obey state and federal laws and honor the US Constitution.

Thank you,

Steven G. Erickson
PO Box 730
Enfield, CT 06083

stevengerickson@yahoo.com

More information about the crimes of Judge Jonathan Kaplan and former Connecticut State Police Commissioner Arthur L. Spada

Posted by Vikingas on 04/26 at 09:58 AM

* * * *

Dear Senators, Dodd and Lieberman

text of letter I mailed out today, below the fold

...

Dear Senator:

Connecticut citizens are being wronged by Connecticut authorities everyday. Their only �crime� is expecting equal protection and service, and that justice be fair and lawful. It is not in Connecticut and I�m asking you to initiate a Senate investigation into the goings on of Connecticut courts and law enforcement.

George H. W. Bush signed ADA laws regarding access to the courts passed by Congress in 1990. Connecticut courts are still not in compliance 15 years later. Judges are ignoring the Constitution, federal laws, and even Connecticut laws making some pretty malicious judgments from the bench.

There is retaliation for complaining about officials, police, and judges. Officials aren�t investigated, nor punished for misconduct in Connecticut. But Citizens in Connecticut ARE punished for blowing the whistle, whether it be from within or outside the system.

There is supposed to be separation of powers between the 3 branches of government and there is not.

The judiciary and law enforcement in Connecticut will intimidate and go after citizens proposing legislation that upsets the top brass in law enforcement and in Connecticut courts.

I proposed laws to elected officials regarding the courts and police. I then had Connecticut State Police officers threatening me and following me around. I was then arrested after being a crime victim on my own Connecticut property.

The event was used to violate my rights, silence my voice, and punish me for upsetting those that perceive themselves as gods.

My case is only one of many. Please help us get justice and have Connecticut operate in a legal and American way.

Thank you,


Steven G. Erickson
PO Box 730
Enfield, CT 06083

stevengerickson@yahoo.com

This letter mailed out to the FBI in New Haven Connecticut was included in the envelope with the letter to the Senators.

Posted by Vikingas on 04/25 at 09:51 AM

* * * *
* * * *

June 15, 2004

Dear U.S. Representative Simmons of Connecticut

An open letter is available below. (If you�ve heard it all before, just skip this post.)


...

June 15, 2004

Dear U.S. Representative Simmons of Connecticut,

I met with you and had my picture taken with you in 2002 at a NRA and Republican Fund Raiser in Connecticut.

I talked with your aid in your Norwich, CT, office, and she recommended that I put my problem to writing and mail it. I talked with her yesterday.

So here goes.

I was told that the legislative branch can�t influence the judicial branch and law enforcement.

But, what if they are not following the laws proposed by legislators, then what?

What if some police and court personnel are acting illegally, immorally, hurting the quality of life of citizens, and thumbing their noses at our American U.S. Constitution?

I invested 100�s of thousands of dollars of my own money and had help from family investing in Connecticut houses, both single and multi family houses. Unlivable eyesores, some previously boarded up, were transformed back into the works of art these houses once were, with my own hands.

Why then should police and the courts virtually ignore rampant drug and alcohol abuse, thefts, assaults, rapes, fraud, vandalism, and other crimes committed in downtown Connecticut?

I was threatened with fines when individuals threw trash in large quantities on my lawn, I faced losing my property when teens sold drugs off my property all hours while they swilled alcohol under the nuisance statute (the drug dealer told me I would be arrested, not them, if I interfered with their business), paying tenants could not deal with the noise, theft and damage to their property, and being harassed by thugs and drug dealers.

The bottom line was that I couldn�t survive if I could not get police help with criminals committing crimes in downtown Stafford Springs, Connecticut, 24 hours a day near and on my property.

I needed at least a fair shake in the courts to survive.

I wrote Bush 9-15-01 (I was assaulted/arrested 10-11-01), naming names, complaining how police weren�t helping with the drug scourge and crime downtown, and how it hurt property investors and small downtown business owners. I got a response from HUD and the SBA, and a letter to me actually indicated that Bush read my letter, which I find hard to believe.

I was told over and over by police officers that they didn�t serve landlords, neither did the courts, and that I was stupid for having invested in a crime area downtown.

A woman I was dating was pulled over after leaving my property, for no other reason than dating me. She was stopped, searched, and told that she should not date me. Was then followed 45 minutes to her home, was searched again, and harassed again, according to her. I never saw her again as she said she wasn�t willing to get harassed and/or arrested by police for dating me.

I went to Republican State Senator Guglielmo and former Democrat Representative Mordasky with what was going on and my problems trying to survive as a business and home owner in downtown Connecticut.

I was asking why police would threaten me and not give me protection and service, but would take the side of prostitutes moving in my property without permission and drug dealers that threatened me when I tried to make use of my yard, driveway, or property I was paying taxes on.

Teen vandals were once caught drunk, fighting, smashing my windows after midnight, and no arrests were made and I had to fix the damage yet again myself.

If the damage was severe enough the building inspector would come hassle and threaten me as I made repairs.

I was assaulted a number of times by drug dealers.

I once called 911 after being beaten and having my ear ripped open by a drug dealer, waiting for police with blood running down my neck, down my chest, soaking my underwear.

Police officers told me I was not allowed downtown unless I did drugs and/or was an alcoholic and if I interfered with their set-up of trying to close down two bars of owners (and confiscating houses, cash, and assets) that were not having lunch daily with the town selectman, I would be arrested or worse.

I was arrested after finding the drug dealer that had attacked me and the drug dealer was not arrested.

The prosecutor agreed to nolly the charges after I threatened to have the 911 tape of me begging for help, and to stand the drug dealer that outweighs me by as much as 100 lbs., stands a head taller, describe how he picked me up by my neck with my feet dangling, pummeled the crap out of me, took a bite out of my ear, then find the culprit for police, and then demand to know why I was being arrested and prosecuted not the drug dealer.

After describing how business and how owners are treated like 2nd Class Citizens by police and the courts, and complaining how nothing was done about crime and drug dealing if you live downtown, threatening to sue police for civil rights violations, and proposing Civilian Oversight of Police and former Representative Mordasky�s aid, Rose Marie, suggested that I leave Connecticut ASAP and sell all my property before the Connecticut State Police retaliated and ruined my life.

I was able to surmise that the Police liaison told her that I was going to be shut up and removed, by whatever means.

Police officers encouraged individuals to harass and threaten me, as �Big Mouth,� was going to be run out of town and taught a lesson. Police threatened me with arrest if I did not leave Connecticut.

I didn�t and was arrested after being assaulted in my driveway when I came home from working a double shift, I was too tired to notice Brian Caldwell who left a message at 1PM 10-11-01 telling me he was going to hurt me when I got home, left a message on my tenant Sue J�s answering machine that he was going to beat me when I got home, and told another tenant, that he was going to have a new landlord as he was going to kill the one he had now when he got home.

I was carrying pepper spray because one of the nights Brian Caldwell was beating on my door, yelling threats after midnight, keeping my tenants and neighbors awake, he told me he would cut my penis off if he caught me out in the yard.

After fighting Brian Caldwell off me, having him throw up on me, and bruise and injure the back of my head and back, police refused to take my statement/complaint, nor that of my tenants regarding the attempted robbery and beating of me on my property.

I could not escape the beating I was taking and fought back just enough to end the beating and only used pepper spray when I thought Caldwell was going for a knife.

Only I was arrested.

Sgt. Sticca of the Connecticut State Police claimed I confessed, until I demanded that Maj. Wheeler playback the Troop C, holding cell tapes of 10-12-01, and then charge Sticca with making a false statement.

I heard nothing more of my �supposed� confession of having �overreacted� to being beaten on my property during a robbery attempt.

I couldn�t get any police officer to take my complaint until about a month later.

Sgt. Izzarelli told me that all landlords are slumlords and all contractors are drunks and drug addicts, and I would get police service and more respect if I had another occupation.

When police finally did an investigation they were forced to against their will, I was then declared the VICTIM and my assailant was found to be at fault. The prosecutor refused to sign the arrest application for my assailant, because then he would have had to drop the charges against me, and he told me I couldn�t be �unarrested.�

I believe Prosecutor, John Panone, was shielding police from being prosecuted for harassing me, for misconduct, and shield them from a potential multi million dollar lawsuit.

Panone denied me my right to take AR, that would allow me to keep my pristine, clean record.

A program that would allow me to keep my property, credit, having my daughter live with me, keep my dog, home, retirement, business, and all that I had ever worked for in my life for a $100.

But, police had been bragging around town before I was attacked that �Big Mouth� is going to be run out of town and taught a lesson. It was common knowledge that I was going to be sentenced to prison even before I had a trial.

Almost no one goes to prison for a 1st offense for those misdemeanor charges , not while on probation for Assault 3rd (can be loud yelling), and breach of peace (must be creating a disturbance in public and I was attacked in my own dark driveway.)

Why is it so criminal for me to have to defend myself on my own property, where it is ok to rob, rape, beat, buy/sell sex, threaten, buy sell/drugs, etc for common career criminal parasites downtown?

My daughter is now minus a father, a car bought for her by me, and a college education at UCONN. She is two grades ahead academically, is a member of the national honor society, and usually gets straight A�s.

Police refused to do anything about the Pelcs, past tenants, that beat each other�s teeth out, sold and used heroin and other drugs all hours, drank heavily, committed felony property damage, left their kids without food and supervision when they were out drugging and drinking it up. Why is my life ruined and my daughter punished, and then nothing is done about parasitic, criminal behavior?

I want to get back involved in import/export, travel, and be able to get a decent job, but can�t while on probation with a criminal record THAT I SHOULD NOT HAVE.

I should not have a criminal record.

Please help me.

I was harassed before I went to prison, while in prison, and told to leave Connecticut or face more prison.

Does this sound American and Constitutional to you?

It is happening over and over to others in Connecticut, just ask Don Christmas of Enfield, CT. Police allegedly went to his boss and got him fired and he is facing a year and a half in jail for threatening to sue police, proposing laws directing police powers to serve those who need it, and in publicly complaining about police conduct in downtown Connecticut.

Thank you,
Steven G. Erickson
PO Box 730
Enfield, CT 06083

P.S. try putting either the word �Rowland� or �Spada� in the search engine in the left side panel here on FreeSpeech.

____________________

Searchgov.com can be used to find U.S. Representative, Simmons, or any other local or national elected official. It is also useful for finding others and useful information.

____________________

More on my story for those asking, "why?"

Posted by Vikingas at June 15, 2004 10:42 AM | TrackBack
Comments

Jesus-Christ !!! You could write a book about that...even make a movie !! I see a lot of folks from Connecticut in my Quebec area...I will make a few copies of your post and leave them on their car windshields...just to let them know how far the problem has reached !!!

Posted by: Don-Flogg at June 15, 2004 01:21 PM

Excerpt: Cops are charged with the impossible: effectively enforcing the myriad laws that constitute America's war on drugs. As I explain in my new book, "Bad Trip: How the War Against Drugs is Destroying America," not only is prohibition a losing proposition, but it has the singular ability to suck its enforcers into a mire of corruption that twists them into the very thing they are charged with fighting.

This piece found here

Posted by: Steven G. Erickson at June 15, 2004 02:57 PM

So TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Clifford W. Thornton, Jr. at June 15, 2004 03:22 PM

I posted this letter on a mostly Republican website here

here is an excerpt of one of my response there:

The courts will punish a business owner with years of prison for an offense another won't even get into serious trouble for. A Country line dance bar owner didn't know what liquor commission official to bribe and then was facing 9 years in prison and loss of everything. His story and a couple others found here:

http://www.freespeech.com/archives/002750.html

A landlord in Enfield, Connecticut, got mouthy about police not doing anything about drug dealing, vandalism, thefts etc and proposed Civilian Oversight of police to legislators, AND threatened to sue police for lack of service AND then the alleged 16 year old girl friend riding around with her boyfriend, an Enfield CT PD officer attacked the Enfield landlord. And then only he was facing loss of his family, not seeing his 2nd child born, and had no choice but go to trial at taxpayers expense or plead guilty and go to prison for a year and a half!

His story:

http://www.freespeech.com/archives/001741.html

Is Connecticut part of America or what?

* * * *

Picture and information about Rep Simmons found here.

Posted by: Steven G. Erickson at June 17, 2004 08:47 AM

Dear Connecticut State Senator, Kissel, of Enfield Connecticut,

The Governor Rowland scandal is an international embarrassment for Connecticut residents and any disgusted by some of the worst, most blatant corruption, anyone has seen in modern times in the United States.

I have posted a story on how bad the legal and judicial system is in Connecticut in an open letter to U.S. Congressman, Simmons.

What is detailed in the letter is even a bigger disgrace.

What can be done about it?

Should the most responsible, hardworking, citizens that come to live and invest downtown face prison, having their lives ruined, and then possibly get kicked out of the State of Connecticut to avoid more prison?

Is it ok that the law enforcement and other authorities are more interested in taking a hardworking taxpayer�s last dollar from purses and wallets, than in protecting and serving, or in anyway giving working Americans their money�s worth?

I watched vandalism, girls as young as 14 exposing themselves and prostituting themselves for drugs, alcohol and cash, fraud, my property being destroyed in front of me and police officers observing unwilling to arrest the alcohol swilling, drunk, drug dealing teens that kept me awake night after night.

It is such blatant harassment when police won�t investigate a teen that had moved in with a deadbeat tenant building pipe bombs, exploding devices near tenant children, when I was chased into my house by a 19 year old drug dealer with a gun, or the 24 hours a day fencing of stolen goods, and drug dealing going off of my front lawn seemingly with police protection and knowledge.

Do you have to be a connected politician, one of their family or friends, a drunk, alcoholic, and/or a career criminal parasite to live in downtown Connecticut?

Should honest citizens just let the banks foreclose on them close their businesses and move to somewhere in America, out of Connecticut?

If the Constitution does apply in Connecticut please look into my allegations, that the guilty are punished no matter how high ranking and influential they are, and see that I get the pardon I deserve along with the award I should have gotten for investing so much time and money into restoring historic Connecticut houses that were boarded up and eyesores, to works of art.

Thank you,
Steven G. Erickson
PO box 730
Enfield, CT 06083

This was sent by email today

Posted by: Steven G. Erickson at June 17, 2004 12:39 PM

the email was sent to: John.A.Kissel@po.state.ct.us

Posted by: Steven G. Erickson at June 17, 2004 12:44 PM

This letter has also been emailed to (Democrat) Connecticut U.S. Senators, Joseph Lieberman and Christopher Dodd.

Posted by: Steven G. Erickson at June 18, 2004 11:21 AM

Dear Governor M. Jodi Rell and LT Governor Kevin B. Sullivan and/or to Whom It May Concern:

I would like to have my situation finally remedied.

Because of the corruption in Rowland�s administration, going to him about police corruption, probably directly caused me to be harassed by police, threatened, caused me to be railroaded to prison, and then threatened with more prison if I didn�t leave Connecticut.

I invested in Connecticut real estate, fixed the houses up, became a landlord, and was a contractor for over 22 years.

I have worked at providing for myself and family, lived honestly, and thought I was an asset in Stafford Springs and to Connecticut for fixing up eyesores, working hard, paying taxes, and trying to do something about the crime and drug problems in downtown Connecticut.

Having a clean criminal record, getting harassed by a police informant, who after keeping me awake nights pounding on my door disturbing tenants and neighbors, I was finally caught out in my driveway when I came home late from work and was jumped from behind and severely beaten.

I couldn�t get to the safety of the inside of my home and take a shower after working with messy wall coverings all day and did only enough to defend my life and keep myself from being further injured.

Police were right there to arrest me.

Police refused to take my statement/complaint before arresting me, didn�t talk to the witnesses on my property aware that I had been stalked and then jumped during a robbery attempt at night, that my life had been continually threatened by the individual.

The 2 Connecticut State Troopers conflicted the information in their own reports and committed perjury to get me convicted.

I know the process and trial was rigged, I can get into details, anyone looking at my trial transcripts could tell something very foul was going on.

I respectfully request that my case be looked into and think I should get my charges and criminal record erased.

State Senator Tony Guglielmo of Stafford is aware of my problems with police harassing me and I told him that police officers were bragging I was going to prison before I even had a trial.

How fair was my trial if the outcome was known beforehand?

Former Representative Mordasky�s aid, Rose Marie, told me I should sell my property and leave the State of Connecticut as she told me the police liaison told her I really was going to get it for having proposed Civilian Oversight of Police to legislators and having a "Big Mouth."

Should police officers railroad to prison anyone proposing laws they don�t like and saying things that police don�t like printed in newspapers?

The U.S. Constitution should apply in Connecticut and judges, prosecutors, and police officers should act legally and in the best interest of the citizens they supposedly serve.

My case shows that the justice system can be used to punish free speech and legal interaction with elected officials.

Please help me,

Thank you,
Steven G. Erickson
PO Box 730
Enfield, CT 06083

Cell phone xxx-xxx-xxxx

* * * *

The above email was sent to:
Kevin.B.Sullivan@po.state.ct.us, ltgovernor.rell@po.state.ct.us

If you the reader feel I deserve a pardon and my case looked into please contact the new Governor of Connecticut and write a letter.

I posted Don Christmas' story here on FreeSpeech.com and on mrlandlord.com and hundreds of letters of support were sent in for Donald Christmas and a light was put on the illegal activities of the Enfield CT PD.

Don's case of speaking out about police, proposing Civilian Oversight of police threatening to sue police for refusing to protect and serve and for civil rights abuses, led directly to his arrest and in facing a year and a half in prison for being attacked on his property.

My case and his are identical in that respect, but the hundreds of letters caused the judge, prosecutor, and police officers to think twice before pulling the same thing they did in my case.

I did get railroaded to prison.

_______________________
Governor, M. Jodi Rell
State Capitol
Room 304
Hartford, CT 06106

Phone:
860-524-7384

Fax:
860-524-7304

Posted by: Steven G. Erickson at June 22, 2004 10:08 AM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home