Friday, January 28, 2022

"I like Children, They are Tasty." & Tucker Carlson breaks down the Clown World of Democrat Majority. Ain't that some Sh*t?

Tucker Carlson Tonight 1/27/22 [Direct link to video] ICE, Border Patrol, DHS, FBI, law enforcement, courts are a travel agency for illegals. No need for tickets, IDs, tests, just ship them in by the 10s of millions. 2 cheap medicines not blocked from being used as a preventative as it has been for many decades, allowed the 15 day shut down to slow the curve. You allowed them and inch and they made you paid for their multiple trips to the moon. Lunatics run the asylum. Nation shredder, and Race Trader, turning in fellow Jews in Nazi Germany for being Jewish, Billionaire George Soros has more power that gaggles of voting blocks, and with the Commie Democrats and RINOs high as kites on Chinese bribe money are helping slam the ship into the rocks as gremlins drill holes in the bottom of our boat.



Disclaimer: All of my blogs is my opinion. I post links and articles that I don’t necessarily agree with, but post for debate. What I state as fact is actually to my best belief and knowledge. I sometimes am satirical and some is inflammatory comedy. CLICK ON TIME CODE BELOW THIS POST IF POST ISN’T ISOLATED. THE VIDEOS WILL THEN PLAY

Monsanto Serial Killer Streams Your Data to China last 6 Decades? (#FauciTryFry) [Direct link to video]



Cee Lo Green and Daryl Hall - F*ck You [Direct Link to music video]



-

My posts are being butchered. I go back sentences are out of order, others are missing, and stuff is added. I can't not post pictures. And Alphabet Corporation Google is censoring off conservatives and anyone who doesn't wave the United Nations LBGTA Chinese flags. 

China really hates their minions, and their media is bolstering the family, male role model, testosterone manly men, having 3 or more kids ... it is almost like they know they will wipe the rest of us out. I looked at where 5G was up and running, and where there are the most towers, and if you put a transparency of "hot spots for the coof" and where "the numbers" are. 

They are the same. [Click Here for Video of Where to find 5G]

speedtest.net 

-

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home