Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Will Tucker Carlson be made to STFU? Mike Adams, Voice 5G Zapped, Alex Jones & Owen Schroyer are in the process of being castrated in the Left-Tard run courts

Disclaimer: All of my blogs is my opinion. I post links and articles that I don’t necessitated is ssarily agree with, but post for debate. What I state as fact is actually to my best belief and knowledge. I sometime am satirical and some is inflammatory comedy. CLICK ON TIME CODE BELOW THIS POST IF POST ISN’T ISOLATED. THE VIDEOS WILL THEN PLAY.

Situation Update PAUSED for 1-2 weeks - see description [direct link



TUCKER CARLSON TONIGHT 01/24/2022 [Direct Link]



-

A Container of possibly infected monkees escape from container. Instead of using humane tranquilizing darts they were shot on sight like they contagious and then their carcasses were treated like biohazards of worst type, CDC called? 

-

BAE in Nashua was working on electronics to target Americans and stealth disable, make vulnerable for sickness, and using cell phones to target individuals for stealth disabling, for virus to better spread, to throttle cognitive function, to cause deaths that appear as Flu, Stroke, and/or Hearth Attack. 

This blogger was haning out at a Nashua New Hampshire Bar, and they thought I also worked at BAE. That bar was closed the following day. Armed goons showed up at 1 AM in the morning stood up out of the bushes 40 Orange St, and a goon wearing a Ski Mask that said Nasua PD on top asked me to idenfy myself. Both me and a womn were in our bathrobes. 

Next day in 2012, 2 showed up in broad dayling all in black, where black ski masks, and told me to pack and leave my woman when she was out of house, not to tell her. 

Officers told me that I would die, and everyone that I cared about would die if I spoke out about BAE, didn't shut my mouth, and leave New Hampshire and go back to Vermont. Same things Police told me in Connecticut before I had my wrists and ankles bound and probably stunk too bad to be put in a Connecticut State Troop Cruiser Trunk for my last ride. [video account

-


Alex Jones (Infowars) Flees Coming Pfizer/UN/China Death Camps? Breaking News [Direct link to video]



500K Luxury Homelessness Units per person? Trillions of Coof Relief Used? [direct link] Asked by CIA at age 14 to recruit college students at colleges. The Retired CIA Minnechaug Regional High School Teacher Wibraham Massachusetts sometime between 1978 and 1980, wanted me to hang out at colleges, at I would appeal to homosexuals and could recruit the smartest, and most cunning, into the CIA. My father may have gotten "jumped" into the CIA gang by being tied up BDSM style, given copious amounts of LSD MK Ultra style sometime between 1959 to 1963 ROTC program North Dakota State University, Fargo. His having psychotic episodes at times made me afraid from earliest awareness when there was a missing Preparation H suppository in the bathroom medine cabinet. At 14 I could have had a lifetime get out of jail-for-free card for life, and $100 per college student that I got to call the phone number on the flyer that I had printed. But, I didn't want to get my arse reamed in a trailer park version of the movie, "Eyes Wide Shut".



Has China and Big Pharma finally succeeded after multiple attempts? [direct link]



More posts and more videos:


Rumble — Was there any reason Pamela Anderson of Baywatch fame went to "see" Julian Assange?

The Monsanto/Big Pharma/UN/World Bank/Corporate Organized Database has been located on Chinese soil along with what is first crypto currency from early 1970s? Click my channel name for more videos, or check links:
US Constitution Party and my email:
https://www.brighteon.com/63609b87-b9d4-4012-9460-44920b824feb

https://www.bitchute.com/channel/Db53P0QqcpED/

http://starkravingviking.blogspot.com/

Ritchie from Boston's take on those like us being targeted by 5G and Chinese Satellites AND all of humanity:

https://www.brighteon.com/5e75009f-9ae2-4062-87b6-88d380b8d4de

Gerald Celente breaks it down here:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/0auscSRPS8zr/


-


Evidence That US Government Targeted Red States With Deadly Batches of Vaccine [Direct Link]



Deep Purple - Lazy (Live, 1972) [Direct Link to Music Video]

Hippies wanted to save the World, the Deep State & World Bank wanted to end it. Both were taking LSD. Both were having wild sex orgies. The Hippies had their for pleasures. The Banker/Royalty types wanted them for enjoying giving others torture, pain, fear, conpliance, and sometimes ritualized Satanic death. 1972 was the year that my father had sold his soul, if he ever wanted to, by most selling out the USA meeting with Chinese Intelligence to set the incremental, inch by inch plan where all of the world would be owned and operated by corporations, banker, and China. I was to be the frist born and my mother was mid pregnancy when US President John F. Kennedy was shot dead in Texas.



The Village Stompers - Washington Square [direct link] #AlexJones



Johnny Cash & The Tennessee Two - Folsom Prison Blues - Live in 1959 (Improved Audio) [direct link]



#BoycottMcD #No46 #Restore45 #ExposeFauci #BillClintonIsARapist #StopTheSteal #EndTheBS #CoofDestroyer #HillaryForPrison #AlexJones #J6NewIndependenceDay #SackDemocrats #MeToo #DeathJab22 #BanUN #USConstitutionParty

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home