Monday, January 10, 2022

Kiss your butt Good-bye? 12 Blue States to iniate Indefinite Detention in Concentration Camps? (Satire)

(Opinion, Commentary, and sometimes Satire) If blog post isn't isolated, video(s) may not play. Click on time code below blog post to isolate. Click on top banner, or icon, of most blogs or websites to go home, or to go to newest post. All is to my best belief and knowledge if not satire. My contact information towards end of [this video]. Scroll down in post for video and links

Danger, Will Robinson! [Direct link to video]



Death to Smoochy (Theatrical Trailer) [Direct link to video] I am surprised that this video wasn't just made by the Chinese Owned Movie studio (are they all now owned by China?) and the major International Asset Companies, 4+ of them including Black Rock, State Street Global Financial, Fidelity, Vanguard etc the owners of the United Nations to have LBGTQ training to show that Sexual Deviance is the Norm, not the exception, political murder to not be replaced, and Robin Williams type Rainbow Randolf Character (a mirror to UK Royal Pedophile panderer, [Jimmy Savile]) Deep State wants to put in your face. I do not advocate violence, just commenting on a Comedy movie made a decade or so ago. But some are now spelling Smoochy with an "F" ... 



Situation Update, Jan 10, 2022 - They are taking the vacc*ne wars kinetic [Direct link to video]



Added 3:30 PM EST: Mike Adams' aka the Health Ranger on Natural News is originator of Brighteon.com and mods there just gave my video [click here for direct link for video] Text in video is pretty provacative as is the content of the video so I was placed and is number one video in line of the "Provacative and Curious" heading:





Gateway reports that T-Mobile will not let its customers send, or receive Gateway Pundit links https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/ .

I can type into email or text something controversial and then the text can highlight in blue and then disappear, that happens in emails as well as trying to post controversial videos and I can't even upload them, or it takes multiple attempts with different devices and internet connections using a VPN, or sometimes I do not even get working phone, internet, texting, or even any function on ANYTHING with computer chips including my vehicle going wonky and the ignition burning out, now not running.

I call it catching "The Hillary Clinton Virus", because about 2012, or so, I was one of the top authors of Oped News and was around the time I was offered chief video editing, and video promotion of Presidential Candidate Gary Johnson for a salary and all expenses paid as long he was a candidate. I listened to Gary Johnson and thought he was such a tool, I couldn't possibly do that work for him. I think the real reason that the job was offered was to pay to shut me up.

The reason I was censored off the Oped News website, after catching the Hillary Clinton Virus, was because I wanted Hillary Clinton and Eliot Spitzer arrested for election rigging, and paying the New York Times to give them good press, and their opponents bad press. Even though I was told by a former US Coast Guard Reservist and a founder of US DHS Homeland Security from the early 1990s that the Connecticut FBI and Connecticut State Police had a honey trap to set me up for life in prison, or death, in 2005 when I was hiding from them in New York City, the Big Apple, in 2005, and fled thanks to tip, to New Orleans, the Big Easy, to be allegedly called "Code name: the Big Apple the the Big Easy" by FBI hit-men, I still had a DVD of evidence to look into Hillary and Eliot Spitzer's finances for Hillary Clinton rigging the election for Senate Seat and Spritzer for Governor just just a couple of months before Spitzer was nailed for "Hooker Gate".



January 25, 2008, I had the below footage to the FBI. The most damning physical evidence would not load on to youtube at the time so I made a DVD, and copy of what was sent to FBI is now missing with almost all evidence connecting Hillary Clinton to the United Nations, World Bank, and Chinese Intelligence planned takeover of the Free World, so corporations, banks, and China would erase all borders, nullify the US Constitution, and have door to door gun confiscation and force vaccination and that was Hillary Clinton's, the United Nations Agenda 21 (Rio de Janeiro Brazil Davos/Bilderberg type meeting for Event 201 to be commenced by Fall of 2019, was planned in 1992), and World Bank after the 1995 Oklahoma City Bombing (when I was applying in 1995 to become part of Connecticut State Police Intelligence Unit that was transferred to DHS, first to be paid as an Agent Provocative in Riots to get crowds to be violent, first staging with police to coordinate best and most violent footage for their paid media which I was railroaded to prison by Connecticut FBI and Connecticut State Police for trying to expose).

Hillary Clinton, George W. Bush on SAME TEAM [Direct link to video] DHS is allegedly also involved in the Hillary Clinton Chinese Operative CIA in sex, drug, and child trafficking with United Nations and World Bank.



My Bitchute Video upload channel:

https://www.bitchute.com/channel/Db53P0QqcpED/

I tried to post a video exposing most of all of the above, and as teh video started to go viral on LiveLeak.com, the entire website went down, never to come back up. After about 2008 on LiveLeak I had 2.5 million hits and the counter never went up on the total views and my videos could have 50 comments and 3 total views until UN moderators saw this and upped the counts on videos to be larger than the number of comments. The counters all all video upload sites and blogs have been similarly wonky or locked on certain numbers from about 2008 when I was trying to "OUT" Barack Obama on a number of subjects. Videos that I got 100s of thousand of views for before the United Nations, World Bank, Hillary Clinton censoring campaign.

Before 9/11 a Connecticut State Police flyer was shown to Troop C Connecticut State Police and all local police departments, all 3 shifts, to arrest me, beat me up, and/or murder me on sight to not rat my Monsanto Father out for colluding with enemies of the people of the United States:

The United Nations, World Bank, Israeli Intelligence, and Chinese Intelligence 10,000 member scientist think tank to erase all borders, end private property ownership, the US Constitution, small business, basic human rights, contain remaining citizens in prison cities, and to replace all Hispanic and African populations with Chinese workers to secure minerals, energy, water, minerals, and have the United Nations, World Bankers, Corporate Organized Crime, and the 500 year old Chinese Elite Banking families be the world government from their meeting from the start before the Vietnam War recruiting male members like my father using sodomy of recruits, rape of native Americans, torturing of babies rituals NDSU ROTC and other programs.

https://www.brighteon.com/channels/expatworldnews

AL*X J*NES [1 of 4] Monday 1/10/22 • News, Reports & Analysis • Infow*rs [Direct link to video]



Smoking Gun posts like below. Click on time code below any posts or the video(s) won't play. FYI. Click on top icon or blog or website banner to go to newest posts.

https://judicialmisconduct.blogspot.com/2021/12/

-

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home