Wednesday, January 19, 2022

"I'm going to throw you down the stairs, step by step!" - A Retired FBI Gay Marriage Counselor (Inflammatory Comedy)

Disclaimer: (This Blog is Satire and Offensive Comedy) All of my blogs is my opinion. I post links and articles that I don’t necessarily agree with, but post for debate. What I state as fact is actually to my best belief and knowledge. I sometime am satirical and some is inflammatory comedy. CLICK ON TIME CODE BELOW THIS POST IF POST ISN’T ISOLATED. THE VIDEOS WILL THEN PLAY

Putin Says the USA Is Now the Soviet Union... Thanks, Joe Biden! | Louder with Crowder

 

 



"Don't talk about the bulge in your daughter-in-law's pants" "Don't get all wee-weed up" [Direct link to video]

Attn Google Alphabet Company Blogger Moderators: please restore my thegetjusticecoalistion.blogspot.com blog. I made a comment on the TheWhiteHouse Bitchute Video upload channel and linked to "Get Justice" blog where Biden spoke incoherently at his White House set, wherever that is. I just asked if the audits of 5 swings states reported on The Gateway Pundit showed that he (Biden) lost, would he step down? 

So, should my blog be taken down no strikes, no warning, no chance to have it restored for just linking to it in a comment on a video in a non-Alphabet Company website? 

I had planned on referring to that blog, as evidence, if I finally get the US Senate Judiciary Committee Hearing that I was promised in 2007, or 2008, by former Connecticut US Congressman Chris Shays before he was allegedly threatened for talking to me. Shays promised me a hearing if he won the election, and staffer told me that the election was rigged against Shays so there would be no hearing. 

There is renewed interest of a hearing that is to take out leaders of the current coup. Misprison of a Felony is a crime. That is if you know of a felony, and don't report it, it is a crime. If moderators suppress evidence, isn't that a crime and obstruction of justice? 

Lenny Bruce was a comedian back in the 1960s. He was too obscene, talking about airplane glue, and political corruption, that he was felony arrested for obscenity. None of his material was supposed to be listened to, as it was allegedly a felony to even listen to it.

Hey, I notice that you allow Lenny Bruce on your Alphabet Company YouTube Channel ... just sayin' ...

Should I launch a Class Action Law Suit to Protect Free Speech, or What???!!!

Please restore all my posts, including on The Stark Raving Viking blog, especially the ones the Democrat and United Nations Left-Tard Communists most hate. 

My political comedy should be protected too!

Kids sniffing airplane glue [Lenny Bruce]

 

 



[Direct Link] direct link to above video. 

Breaking News: Brandon - "Oops, I crapped my Pants" (Inflammatory Comedy)

 

Breaking News: Brandon - "Oops, I crapped my Pants" (Inflammatory Comedy)

[Direct Link] to Rumble.com video upload.

My Inflammatory Bad Comedy that Mike Adams', founder of Brighteon.com, moderators allow on his video platform:

https://www.brighteon.com/channels/expatworldnews

I have watched my videos on his site over 10 times on devices not mine on different internet connections and not seen the counter go up on videos. 

I don't blame anyone connected with Mike Adams. If China and United Nations and/or Commie Left-Tard Democrats can have covert operatives cut into the stream at any point and block, alter, adulterate, and/or plant evidence for a Salem Witch Trial, should they be kicked out, not me? 

Even though the Suspension of Free Speech, having a justice system run by offshore pedophile world bankers/royalty, and even if the United Nations, World Bank, Corporate Organized Crime, the B.A.R. Association, Int. Asset Companies such as Black Rock rigged the election for the Great Reset to own us with the Mark of the Beast QR Code, the real problem is that We the People didn't speak up when our privacy was first raped. 

I stood in front of the New Hampshire Legislature years ago with Gus Breton, and we advocated for the US Constitution be resigned as originally ratified, for adoption in New Hampshire, and we were shot down.    

I do wish to thank New Hampshire Governor Chris Sununu for getting me off the No Fly/No Gun Buy/Terrorist Watch List where the DHS can even prevent me from having a driver's license and bank accounts in 2019 where I could again fly of an airplane. 

* * * *

Don't read any of the below. It only details how much the "Justice System" sucks in the United States of America, for everyone. I spout off on my experiences of growing up under an alleged victim of the Trailer Park version of MK Ultra "Eyes Wide Shut" and alleged LSD fueled BDSM Sodomy Graduation Ritual, that the individual who I share half of my DNA with suffered. All that he suffered to get a Security Clearance and job with Big Pharma to be involved in the Child and Sex Trafficking CIA program run by, and with, China from the early 1960s. 

The main reason that kept me from accepting being a CIA and/or FBI Contractor at age 14, is all the Sodomy, and Trailer Park version of the Eyes Wide Shut BS I would have to also endure just to make millions of pilfered US Tax Dollars trickled down to me by the Deep State.    

I believe my father got me on the list either in 1998 when my Monsanto Father, and Secular Humanism non-religion bible author [website], had me railroaded to prison to shut me up about his allegedly doing "consulting" work at the Twin Towers before 9/11, having to do with his specialty. My father is probably the top Chemist in the world, able to add "functionality" to paint. 

He is the "Father of Coil Coatings", paint molecules look like a spring, the solvents dry into the paint, and since it cures at a lower temperature than conventional paint, and plastic and electronics can go through factory kiln drying changing world automotive assembly lines, all of them from the 1980s.

My father told me that since I wasn't being told what to do by a corporation or bank, that I needed to ask his permission to take vacations, and what I was allowed to say, and that I needed to show him anything that I wanted published as letters to the editor that were printed in the Connecticut Journal Inquirer or Hartford Courant, or he gave me an "Or Else". 

The "Or Else", is what Dennis E. Erickson, author of "My Invisible Friends", told me is that he would have my pistol permit revoked, all my guns confiscated.

In addition, I would lose my contractors license, driver's license, and he would have all my property and assets confiscated, my contractor's and driver's license would be revoked., My father would have me permanently estranged from my only daughter, the rest of my family, and go to a mental hospital or life in prison. 

If I didn't call him every morning and clear everything I did with him first. He also demanded that he run my contracting business, he would handle my money and pay me twice a month on what he thought I deserved to be paid. Idiots like me should be paid no more than $10 per hour as any moron could swash a paintbrush. 

I beat my father playing chess when I was in 2nd Grade. In 3rd Grade I won the Chess Championship for Massachusetts grades 3 to 12, and was "Chess King Crowned" front page in the Cities and Towns section of Springfield Union Newspaper. 

Also in 3rd grade, I was the only child playing with about a 100, or so, Big Pharma Scientists coming in 3rd after 4 to 6 weeks of playing after the initial games being played in the large Springfield Massachusetts Monsanto Main Plant in the secure section surrounded by fence, barbed wire, with security gate manned by armed military. 

The 2nd time I really pissed off my Monsanto Father is a time not much before 9/11, I told him that I was going to open up a breakfast nook in downtown Stafford Springs, Connecticut, an International Intelligence Hub/Deep State/UN/World Bank run city or town as is Sandy Hook Newtown Connecticut and Aura Colorado that I have also slept in and have friends and/or extended "adopted" family and often slept in ... so I am "in" the know ... 

I told my father that I would name the breakfast nook, "The American Values Breakfast and Lunch," on the phone. I told him I was going to have it a political and world news discussion forum to rat him out, Monsanto, Pfizer, United Nations, World Bank, Corporate Organized Crime, Pedophile Judges, Connecticut State Police, FBI, and DCF for white kid adoption auctions and the abduction of mostly white children for breeding farms, experiments, etc.

All the blanks were filled in by AJ Fontaine (sp?), and Rich Murzin a founding father of Homeland Security in the late 1980s or early 1990s as I remember his obituary saying. Rich Murzin and AJ Fontaine died of natural causes within hours of each other in 2011 when we were going to have a Live Public Access Television Show.

To make DVDs, and youtube videos for international distribution on the Child, Sex, and Narcotics Trafficking involving all alphabet agencies and branches of government including Town Halls and all staff of all branches of government. 

And, all those being in collusion with the UN, World, Bank, Corporate Organized Crime to suspend the US Constitution and have door to door gun confiscation and forced inoculations for all to have an RFID chip surgically implanted. (The Great Financial Reset/World ID)

I believe that all money will be based on The First Crypto Currency, allegedly developed by Monsanto and China for Sex and Drug Trafficking Profits in1972 to 1974 China World Reserve Currency.

My father and his 2nd wife still want me in a mental hospital or prison for life for what I know about both being in collusion with the United Nations and Chinese Intelligence, my father from the 1960s and his wife from the 1980s to end gun ownership, private property, small business, free speech, reproductive rights, transactions between anyone without a corporation or bank, to reduce the population of all ethnic minorities by use of vaccines and government program. 

Each advocates banks and corporations running, owning, and regulating everything. That anyone without a 4 year college degree weren't allowed to date, reproduce, own anything, drive, travel, and take vacations, and should be sterilized. 

So, my father and his 2nd wife got a lifetime restraining order against me by making up stuff to the Wilbraham Police and Palmer Court in 2020 saying I was going to immediately come to where they live, break into the house, kill my father's wife's grandchild, along with her slut daughter, both I forget existed. 

I have avoided all contact with my father's wife since I believed she told a tall tale to the Dean of STCC and FBI saying that I held a gun to her head, was crazy calling for armed revolution in 1982-3, and that I ran her into a loading dock and she lost her front teeth as she was hiding under the dash trying to escape from me as I was going to kill her, all lies. 

Elizabeth Jean Erickson also claimed her husband did the same thing, using our Wilbraham Massachusetts family home when she took over everything in the house, and finances, on 2nd or 3rd date with my father making phone calls up to 8 hours a day to authorities to try to have police, any employer he had, anyone he dated, his family and anyone who would listen to her. 

The real story of her allegedly loosing her front teeth was in one of her personal injury or other profiteering lawsuits when an impaired driver went over a guardrail and hit her head on. 

Both my father and his wife have been calling police on me, calling any employer, girlfriend, friend, and all my family slandering my name and causing permanent estrangement, like with my only daughter Sarah, my little sister, all of my cousins, uncles aunts and 99% of any friends and romantic interests for 4 decades when either got a name, address, and/or contact information. 

For weeks at a time, I was as a full time job for each of them making phone calls and electronically stalking me. 

So, in 2020, I was served by 3 Salem New Hampshire Police Officers serving me with a lifetime restraining order, worse than having to register as a sex offender. There was no notice of any hearing. Police Officers were there to arrest me, in my opinion based on the false statements, perjury, and coercion to not report each for their felonies and treason, in my opinions. Both met with Chinese Intelligence at their Shirley Dr. Wilbraham Massachusetts home, and flew to China.

I am not allowed to have any weapons, face permanently losing my drivers license, not passing a background check to be on social media, dating sites, applying for a loan, apartment, job, and may have to alert police if I leave the house. 

US Customers and/or Boston Police wanted to take my passport and possibly felony arrest me for flying on an airplane when I came back from the Dominican Republic screwing up the corporation I was setting up, not able to return to the house I set up there for my retirement. Each has been stalking me all of my adult life age 18 (my father's physical and psychological abuse started weeks after I was out of the womb).

I called the Palmer Court and the aid I talked to went weeks saying she couldn't find any documents in the court basement. I called and wrote the Palmer Mass Court was told even though the Lifetime Restraining Order. I was told I couldn't contest or every have the order listed even though I was not served, or made aware of any hearing. Each lied and said I was too dangerous to have to court, and have mental issues and should be confined for life. 

It is ironic that I have attended each of their Psychological Doctors for each of their mental illnesses, having me as an anger trigger for trauma each suffered in their childhoods, and to adjust their medications for each of their cocktails of mental illnesses to address the sociopathic behavior each has been diagnosed with. Again, more fodder for my blog cannon that Left-Tard Communists are off their rockers coo-coo for cocopuffs. 

Since you are all enjoying the Suspension of the US Constitution and confiscation of all your assets, property, and bank accounts with the Great Reset, and probably will be one of the over 90% of the population that United Nations (and World Bankers) Agenda 21 Event 201, a Drill, that was launched after decades of preparation, which is the Coof Lock up testing and treatment BS the formerly Free World all has to suffer. 

Why tell you all of the above? This is the "Justice System" that we all now enjoy. 

Why did I really get a lifetime restraining order? Well, it all has to do with what I typed, once. You too have to watch what you text, email, or say over a cellphone. I never in my life ever called, texted, emailed, went to go see her, or tried to have any interaction with her whatsoever. 

Just once I typed into my Salem NH Office work computer. I do not remember exact words. "Bettye is almost as big a C*NT as is Hillary Clinton." I typed that into a letter that was to be burned in a campfire at an MDI Men's Team Meeting, where you burn the letter in the fire, unsent, to release the anger, forgive the biggest transgressor in your life, forgive them, don't do in the rabbit hole of anger addiction which starts with "it just shouldn't be that way" to not enjoy today, the future and be productive. 

Just typing that letter detailing the horrific child abuse that I suffered, and all the relationships, jobs, living situations, estrangement almost all of my family, financial loss, having police run me out of almost a million dollar of assets that I once had to be penniless almost freezing to death in my work van when I ran out of gas homeless in a Vermont mountain conservation road in the middle of Winter. 

All that I had suffered all of my adult life, and as child was about 95% out of my  just writing that letter. Each from 2016 does not own a large amount of real estate in my brain with no cost to them. Ignoring them both and not engaging in their nutcase drama may now cause me to suffer even more for the rest of my life. 

So there is ZERO electronic, or physical interaction. The only exception was the one time that I was holding my baby daughter Sarah, and Bettye attacked me causing bruising and scratching on my face because I had been invited to family dinner at the family home on Stirling Dr.

Wilbraham Police Officer Dan Carr, at the time, said I could have Elizabeth Jean Erickson arrested for assault and that I could probably get a lifetime restraining order against her physically attacking me, stalking, and harassing me.      

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home