Monday, January 31, 2022

FU Chuckie Boy Schumer on 1.5 Bil for Gun Control while Dems load illegals into US!

[Direct link to below video]



Text with video:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/01/30/chuck-schumer-pushes-1-5-billion-gun-control/

http://starkravingviking.blogspot.com/

https://www.brighteon.com/channels/expatworldnews

Hey, Chuckie Boy and Dem-Coms, FU on the F'ing Masks, they don't do anything. And a Special FU to Incestuous Demented Pedophile Boy Dopey Joey Biden, you didn't win anything except for most crap loaded pants in your conversion to a Cyborg Media Room across from the White House and in your basement.

#BoycottMcD #No46 #Restore45 #ExposeFauci #BillClintonIsARapist #StopTheSteal #EndTheBS #CoofDestroyer #HillaryForPrison #AlexJones #J6NewIndependenceDay #SackDemocrats #MeToo #DeathJab22 #BanUN #USConstitutionParty #BlockadeChina #FreeVietnam

More on my Monsanto father: https://www.brighteon.com/2e713674-bd87-4440-bf79-38dfa417abd2

https://secularhumanism.org/authors/dennis-e-erickson/

Trump rhetoric tests his grip on Republican party [direct link to video] Super Fake News where only Left-Tards and RINOs dare appear as guests.



#BoycottMcD #No46 #Restore45 #ExposeFauci #BillClintonIsARapist #StopTheSteal #EndTheBS #CoofDestroyer #HillaryForPrison #AlexJones #J6NewIndependenceDay #SackDemocrats #MeToo #DeathJab22 #BanUN #USConstitutionParty #BlockadeChina #FreeVietnam

Disclaimer: All of my blogs is my opinion. I post links and articles that I don’t necessarily agree with, but post for debate. What I state as fact is actually to my best belief and knowledge. I sometimes am satirical and some is inflammatory comedy. CLICK ON TIME CODE BELOW THIS POST IF POST ISN’T ISOLATED. THE VIDEOS WILL THEN PLAY

-

https://www.brighteon.com/channels/expatworldnews

http://starkravingviking.blogspot.com/2022/01/cnn-patrick-leahy-left-tards-circle.html

http://thesrv.blogspot.com/

Monsanto Serial Killer Streams Your Data to China last 6 Decades? (#FauciTryFry) [Direct Link to Video]



Text with video:

What stems from 1946 Operation Paperclip to MK Ultra LSD Sodomy Monsanto Big Pharma China Sex Child Slave Narcotics Trafficking United Nations Event 201 Agenda 21 2030 and the Suspension of the US Constitution and basic Human Rights from the Magna Carta all have to do with each other?

If there are 10 students in a class at a Lowell Massachusetts Day Care Center next to the University of Massachusetts at Lowell, and 9/10 of them have issues what does that say?

2 white mail kids have Autism, the only Whites. And the rest are all either are not born here, and speak something else, or they are Whites with Autism. There is 109 maximum kids in the center. There is about 80 something now. 25 years ago there was no kids with Autism, or similar behavior, and there might be one kid in the whole school that had some sort of issue.

#BoycottMcD #No46 #Restore45 #ExposeFauci #BillClintonIsARapist #StopTheSteal #EndTheBS #CoofDestroyer #HillaryForPrison #AlexJones #J6NewIndependenceDay #SackDemocrats #MeToo #DeathJab22 #BanUN #USConstitutionParty

http://starkravingviking.blogspot.com/

https://www.bitchute.com/video/LhxDayTr8CW9/

When I was 18, before I was even out of the house on Stirling Dr. Wilbraham, MA 01095, that I was allowed to vote, and if I did I would be arrested. He told me that I had to prove to him that I was to be sensible, and because I didn't agree with him, Monsanto, and at the time was a contractor.

And because I didn't have a bank, or corporation telling me what to do. To vote, have a girl friend, work, travel, or talk to anyone, what subjects I was allowed to talk about, I would have to I clear it with him every morning, or I would be arrested and he would see that the court would give me life in prison, or in a mental hospital. 

Working at Monsanto, he decided anyone who doesn't agree with him is crazy, and shouldn't be allowed to have, or to discuss their opinions. He went further and said since he is smarter than everyone else, and more reasonable, he should be able to tell absolutely everyone what to do. 

So, whenever I registered to vote, I had police show up at my door, threaten me. If I went to a polling place, I was soon arrested for something. 

This has happened my entire life. So, when I wanted to register to vote, in Salem, New Hampshire in Spring of 2020, 3 Police Officers showed up at my door and served me with a Lifetime Restraining Order and my right to drive was suspended in New Hampshire. 

New Hampshire Governor Chris Sununu, got me off the the No Fly List in 2019, so I could register to vote and get a driver's license and be able to finally be able to fly on a plane after decades of not even being allowed to take any public transportation as the TSA would pull over if I I got on a bus. 

My father threatened me with going to prison and never seeing my daughter again if I didn't ask his permission to go on vacation, and clear with him what work I did for the day. So, I got put on the Terrorist No Gun Buy List No Fly List in the late 1990s.

My father and his wife didn't want me to be able to go to Canada and hunt bear when I was 18, so each has been calling police, and other authorities on me so I couldn't finish my freshman year of college, hold a job, have a girlfriend, keep houses I owned, get a rent, travel, and recently even being allowed on social and dating websites on the internet. 

I avoid my father and his 2nd wife for decades, and haven't seen, or tried to see, haven't called, emailed, left a voicemail,  texted, or emailed my father's 2nd wife ever in my life. I haven't seen my father in decades and have claimed to all that I never want to see either ever again. 

This will show you how corrupt courts are. They were able to say that they believed I would come burn up a baby (my father's wife's grandchild) and his wife daughter, one I didn't know existed, and the other I forgot existed. They said the general public was in imminent danger, and that they thought I would come attack them and break into houses at any given moment to the Wilbraham, Massachusetts, Police. 

Typing this on this blog is a violation of the Lifetime Restraining Order they got on me and I wasn't notified, and am told I am not allowed to come to the court to contest, or reverse this. I am not allowed in the State of Massachusetts, or to leave where I live unless I notify police, if I understand the wording on the lifetime restraining order issued out of the Palmer Massachusetts Courts.  

So, if someone works for Big Pharma or Monsanto they can have police, the courts, and government barbecue you your entire life and you can be blocked from running for political office and voting. 

My father did not want me talking about his serial raping and murdering and sex trafficking with China, so I have suffered my whole life and I am lucky to not be dead, because I have also been vocal about Pfizer's testing and treatment scam for Lyme Disease that was meant to be the forced testing and treatment forced inoculations, and door to door gun confiscation, and children confiscated if the person was a conservative. 

I overheard my father talking to Chinese Intelligence in our Ludlow Massachusetts cellar bedroom next to my father's poker room, 1970 my age 6. 

The World Bank, United Nations, Monsanto, and China were to run all of the world, there would be no borders, no basic human rights, no guns in private hands, no family farming, and those like my father would tell those who could be in relationships, reproduce, travel, what they could do for work, and who was too worthless and would die.  

My father was allegedly traveling down to the Twin Towers "consulting" with Israeli, Chinese, and Saudi Intelligence before 9/11. My father threatened me with prison and spending the rest of my life in prison in Fall of 2002 if I talked about him, Monsanto and anything that I knew. 

I told him to go F' himself, so he threatened my lawyer Michael Agranoff with being disbarred for having "improper relations" with an underage client, and then went into chambers of court room 06066 to talk to alleged little boy f'er Judge Jonathan J. Kaplan and had me thrown in prison for having pepper sprayed a mugger, Brian Caldwell, a felon who had tried to stab me demanding my wallet that had $5 in it. 

Self-Defense is not legal in Connecticut. So, I lost 3 houses, a contracting business, am permanently estranged from my daughter, and I am still being officially harassed wherever I go after I got out of prison. 

If I hadn't made the Psychological analyst think she was part of a sting to see if she would commit me because Big Pharma and/or a judge told her to, I would have gotten life in a mental hospital for pepper spraying a mugger who was paid tax dollars to either kill me or railroad me to prison. 

You live in the same Hillary Clinton rigged Justice System and with a suspended US Constitution after the convenience of the OKC Federal Building Bombing. 

My email found at end of this video:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/LhxDayTr8CW9/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home