Friday, September 24, 2021

Aliens, Monsanto, and Chemists wanting to merge with machines, Kill us all first ...



I got a lot of beatings from my Monsanto father from my earliest memories from a toddler. 

When he wasn't trying to break my nose with an elbow, or smash my little fingers holding a metal wedge where he telegraphed that I was going to have a sledge hammer near my little fingers, or near my little head, and pulled away so I didn't get the same injuries he had as a kid, I thought my Monsanto father was an alien, at the same time 3 or 4, I knew Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy, and Easter Bunny was complete BS.

My father was a complete homo-phobe from some sort of ritual, or "mentoring" to be part of the new world order and Monsanto, so couldn't go by any male animals without causing them some sort of pain. When he got dogs, or pet a cat, it had to be female ...

Okay, back to me being 4 years old in 1968, or so. My father bought a telescope to take notes on the positions of 4 of Jupiter's moons. I am a human and he wanted me to draw what I saw in the telescope. He came up from something different, as aliens were talking to him in some sort of Morris Code.

"In Ancient Cultures we had visitors". 

They needed comfort. There were sacrifices and the blood gave comfort. So, my father was saying that in ancient times, leaders were drug dealers to aliens. 

So, now at near 58, does Hillary Clinton get high on the blood of tortured babies? Does her lover, Huma, get high the same way?

Well back to the alien thing, my father would stare at himself for hours in the bathroom, and make faces in mirror pretending to be human. 

If you can't feel emotions, you can't pretend in a mirror. He had only anger, envy, and punching women in the face as foreplay to getting oral sex. 

Sharing a wall with him as a toddler was very uncomfortable. There were shows like UFO, and Star Trek on the television, and I was wondering what planet Monsanto came from.

The World Bank medical tyranny currently taking place must come from there.

Genocide China Monsanto United Nations World Bank Medical Tyranny - How is Zero Privacy Working Out? [Direct link to video]



-

 



-

Alien image from up top from a Star Trek episode was [found here].

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home