Monday, September 20, 2021

Monsanto/Big Pharma/CIA gave China/World Bank all info for database on all 1st World Students from 1970?

Monsanto/Big Pharma/CIA gave China/World Bank all info for database on all 1st World Students from 1970? (Opinion, Commentary, and sometimes Satire)

All contained within all of my blogs is commentary, opinion, and sometimes satire. 

What is contained here is to my best belief and knowledge. 

In first grade 1970, Ms. Connor brought me to the principal of my school in Ludlow, Massachusetts. She didn't want me as a student, and was swearing that if I was anything like my father, she hated me too. 

My Monsanto father may have been threatening her with me not talking about him, Monsanto, and what Monsanto executives were doing with CIA to collect information on all US students from 1st grade for a Chinese database.

The school principal began bringing me to the basement of the school, talking to me, and giving me shell casing from high powered rifles, pistol rounds, and talked to me about ballistics and politics. 

He didn't mention my father by name, or the evil of what he worked for, just like my Fargo, North Dakota family farmer paternal grandfather didn't mention my father, his son. 

What both said to me is to keep my wits about me, and to undo the evil, and I would be a leader in the fighting in the streets before the year 2000.  

Even Monsanto Executives were wrong on when they would actually launch their version of Helter Skelter.

This was to come into play when all players were ready to suspend the US Constitution. Charles Manson prosecutor Vincent Bugliosi broke it all down to me in 2007 when he said he buy me lunch if I filmed all that he did that day and help serve the Vermont Attorney General on reason to prosecute George W. Bush for murder in Vermont. YouTube videos of this day may still exist.

China, United Nation, the World Bank, Big Pharma/Monsanto, and Corporate Organized Crime would erase all borders, end private property ownership, and the service staff for the elite would be genetically inferior to the ruling class after vast population reduction using vaccines, especially in the 3rd World would give the elite what they wanted.  

My father is one of the authors of the Corporate Satanic Non-Religion, Secular Humanism, and that links is [found here]. Go to newest posts in most blogs by clicking on top banner, or top Icon for a blog. 

My neighbors came to see my father before their son went to Vietnam at age 18. That boy came back months later, and saw me age 5, 1969 inside the couple months that I had training wheels on my bike that I got for my birthday in mid February. He told me to tell my father thank you. He asked me about how exciting it was being on a B-52, what did I see?

He then proceeded to go to a neighbor's house whom my father hated for being opposed to Vietnam War, Monsanto, and the chemicals sprayed on US Troops and Vietnamese. 

This to see if offspring could be altered with weed killing chemicals for massive tumors and cancers to occur. 

Troops who knew too much and could then turn on the international banking and corporate criminals involved in child, sex, and drug trafficking worldwide with the United Nations as the beard, would be extinguished as a threat. 

Having a database of everyone, who they are in contact with, and all information to best use, or remove, and citizen who poses a threat to the New World Order was put into place long ago. 

Those like me who were identified as potential leaders when Liberty and basic human rights in place signing of the 1214 Magna Carta signing were suspended. 

Search the IMDb data base of what movies Charleton Heston was in around that time period and you know what the spooks in spy agencies and Monsanto were thinking plus or minus 2 decades of either direction of 1970, to present day. 

If the United Nations/Big Pharma/Communist China/World Bank/Spy Agencies have all of your data, and you have no privacy, they own you, and can extinguish you on their time line. 

You will soon need permission from the masters of your cellphone to eat, live, leave your prison cell, date, work, or have any privileges granted to you by the ruling elite. 

In 1968, age 4, my mother was sick and unable to take care of me a number of days. 

So, my father had to take me to meet a B-52 Bomber coming back from a Japan US Air Force Base full of something in duffel bags on pallets, Japanese electronics, 2 young Asian girls in dog cages, and allegedly the chemical mix of heroin and cocaine. This mix was for sex workers in State Police and local court run brothels called, "rub and tugs". 

It was a dependable sex worker incentive. Clean effective, and was marketed like something a pet store would sell to you on a regular basis once you buy a pet from them. Monsanto and the CIA service and supply what they sell.

My father's friends joked that they hope that they were never asked about the missing children on US milk cartons. 

The Chinese database was used like a huge online shopping network for selling children, women, comfort boys for judges, drugs, stolen art, and all that you can imagine. 

The CIA, Monsanto, Big Pharma, the World Bank, and all their taxpayer paid minions got the majority of legal pharmaceuticals and illegal narcotics from China Slave Drug Processing Factories.  

General Milley, Barack Obama, Hillary and Bill Clinton, and every important legal, corporate, banking, media, and critical infrastructure person from 1969 were on the Chinese Database before they even go near their peak power and utility to World Bank and the Communists who run the United Nations. 

Thank my father of wanting to cover up his crimes seen by me age 4 on that B-52 that I sat in the cockpit, age 4. The Ludlow Police Chief went to see me, and take me aside, for years after age 4 and me seeing him with my father at that B-52 Westover Air Force Base Chicopee Massachusetts 1968. 

Monsanto executives and those in their version of the KGB could tell the B.A.R. Association, the teachers and police international unions what they wanted as policy and who they wanted to go down in flames. Court case outcomes, civil and criminal, were decided in back rooms near town hall with Satan's Minions like my father for as long as there has been banks, money, and a written language. 

[Click Here] for:

 


I was aware of the battles of corporations and farmers from age 4, 1968. I never believed in Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy etc. I didn't believe the Leftist Communist crap that was taught in schools, and would call teachers on their propaganda with facts that I had looked up in libraries.


[More]



PART 1: Federal Govt HHS Whistleblower Goes Public With Secret Recordings "Vaccine is Full of Sh*t.. [Direct link to Bitchute Project Veritas Video]



Soylent Green is People! - Classic Movie Scene



Futurama Moments that Aged a Bit Too Well



Lynyrd Skynyrd - Freebird - 7/2/1977 - Oakland Coliseum Stadium (Official)



https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home