Friday, September 17, 2021

China/Big Pharma drugging and communizing kids from 1970s? (Opinion)



What is contained herein is to my best belief and knowledge.

My Springfield Massachusetts area Monsanto Father met with Chinese intelligence in our Ludlow Massachusetts House and went to China. My father is in some sort of version of UN/World Bank/Corporate/Big Pharma private version of the CIA. Corporations and Banks have tried to take over countries, and the world before, and this time may have succeeded.

A little history. Back in the 1970s my father was talking about when the US Constitution was to be revoked and the Chinese Intelligence had ideas of what to do to school children and identify future leaders who would be most prominent, and leaders of the rebellion against the UN/World Bank/Corporate Organized Crime/Big Pharma/Communist China coup of the world.

Children were to go into mental health and drug experiments if they were deemed to become conservatives, enter into small business, family farming, ranching, or into independent news reporting/entertainment.

The United Nations and China have been collecting data on children worldwide at least from the 1970s. Anyone can be set up to be an operative, or wind up toy, for the consortium.

The international teacher's and police unions can control the alphabet agencies and who they target for political ideology, not crimes committed, and their tentacles control the gears of government in courts, all branches of government, and facets of everything official, banking, taxpayer funded ... everything. 

Was a spy agency/political family offer up one of their own to become a wind up toy of the DoD (allegedly run from the top by China and UN) to shoot US President Ronald Reagan? 

Did the Clinton/Communist China/United Nations coup of the World begin with the Oklahoma City Federal Building Bombing? If so, that is the most effective use of US tax dollars ever to bring down the US Constitution and end US and all nations sovereignty. 

Who is the more effective UN/Chinese Puppet, Joe Biden, or US General Mark Milley? Were they recruited by the international police or teacher's union? Or, even more of a globalist World Bank ruin the world cabal, the B.A.R. Association of lawyers and judges? Are all judges bribed, blackmailed, or profiting from little boy, and girl, kidnapping, Satanic ritual torture and rape culture? Is there anything to Hillary Clinton drinking tortured child blood to get high, and keep her brain functioning?

[US General Mark Milley]

[more posts]

My proton mail secure email available if you first contact me at thebigappletothebigeasy at gmail dot com

Click on time code below this blog post if this post isn't isolated, the video(s) will then play.

2013, Stark Raving Viking Blog accused Central Bank of using Vaccine Excuse to Occupy World [Direct link to video]



Clinton Youth Brigade from 1995 is now 5th Column? [direct link to video]



Is Alex Jones correct in saying that anyone who says, or types "Replacement Migration" should be subject to a United Nations arrest and indefinite detention is a UN/Communist Chinese re-education camp? [more with video]

Image up top was [found here]

My father's 2nd soon to be ex-wife, was calling from our house phone when she was living with us just weeks into their relationship, calling on her ex-husband saying to police or to anyone who would listen that her 1st ex-husband ran her into a loading dock and she lost her front teeth crouching below the dash after he allegedly held a snub-nosed revolver to her head saying he was going to kill her.

Her ex may have gotten a lifetime restraining order on her to keep her from making calls like that from 1982. Since I was self-employed and a Conservative Male, and because I didn't bend to her gold digging operation, I became her target number one for all of her pent up bitch angst. I did the avoid, and ignore routine for nearly 40 years and that hasn't worked.

So, I was attending college my freshman year, and was brought to the Dean's Office of STCC, and was told the FBI was called on me because a family member said she was run into a loading dock, lost her front teeth, crashing after hiding under the dash after I had held a snub-nosed to her head saying I was to kill her. The Dean said that my father has called said I was mentally ill, was out to start riots to overthrow the government and was going to be put in mental health facility facility for life. 

The Dean told me I was to call the local police and come turn in all my guns and ammunition in, which was none at the time. The Dean told me that the FBI told him to tell me that I was not allowed to be on any college campus in the US, and was not able to re-apply, and that I was kicked out of STCC and not allowed to take final exams. I was paying for my own college, my father refused to help or sign anything.

On the 2nd date, a sleepover date, my father met the "creature" at a Parent's without partners dance in W Mass in 1982, they came to the house drunk having known each other a matter of hours, and then slept together. I was doing my college and high school homework at same time the first night I met my father's soon to be 2nd wife. On their 2nd date, I recognized her car as a woman on welfare, living in her parents basement with 3 kids who charged $20 a trick in a Wilbraham Mass dive bar parking lot.

She came to me and told me that I was not to park in the driveway anymore, and I was to find another place to live as she was moving in and controlled all my father's money and would see to it that I was written out of the will and would be disowned and made so I wouldn't see any of my family ever again, and she said since she was affiliated with the teacher's and/or police union that I would be arrested and end up in prison for life if I crossed her.

I pulled out a $20 bill out of my wallet, and told my father's whore girlfriend, "Although, I can afford your ticket to ride, I do no not want any of your skanky parts near my junk you filthy stinking crazy whore cunt nutcase bitch!"

She then picked up the phone when my first love, Paula called, and she told her since I was a contractor, I was out cheating on her. The woman then saw that I worked at supermarket where I shopped, and in front of me told him to have me fired from the supermarket after I was offered management training.

I did everything I could to avoid seeing or talking to that woman for almost 40 years this woman call the police where ever I reside, then I am harassed out, lose my job, girlfriend, and then move somewhere else. This continues to the present day. The harassment ramped up to warp drive when I contacted my 2 younger sisters to keep my father from being committed to a mental institution so she, and her 3 kids could take all of my father's money.

I am in the process of setting up a corporation in the Dominican Republic, and flew into Boston August 22nd, of this year, and was detained by US Customs and my passport seized. I was facing the possibility of felony arrest for being on public transportation without permission because I had a lifetime restraining order against me and might be too violent to be in public.

The testimony allegedly used to get the lifetime restraining order according to my sister was that I was going to come to Wilbraham to burn the woman's grandchild's house down and she and her daughter's all claimed that they were in imminent danger, and that I was a mentally deranged armed psychopath, broke into houses, and was out to murder, rape, and rob anyone who I could get away doing this to. 

I didn't know she even had a grandchild and had forgotten her daughter. It has been decades since I have seen the woman, and never in my life ever called her, went to see her, left her a voicemail, texted her, and except for the conversation in my driveway in 1982, have not had a one on one conversation with her ever.

The lifetime restraining order is so I would not be involved in my father's divorce case in Springfield Massachusetts to get compensation for being written out of the will, and from being estranged from only daughter, the rest of my extended family due to her vendetta, and for her to hide her assets and take my father to the cleaner's in court because she is a lying cunt sociopath.

I can't now go on most dating sites, most social media, might be restricted from all public transportation, may lose my driver's license, ability to get a job, most rents, and credit. 

The woman has destroyed my life with her actions every year for almost the past 40, and for years we did not see each other. 

I never initiated any contact and with the exception of a letter where I used the C-word throughout when I was unable to walk, was on crutches, was bedridden for 3 weeks thinking I was going to die of Chronic Lyme Disease in 2016, I mailed the letter to her. 

My sister let my father and his 2nd wife know that I had severe health problems, was immobile, and had written the letter as a men's team exercise to read the letter unsent around a fire and then burn the letter in the campfire for the meeting releasing all future anger.

Since the pair have a lot of political influence I ended up losing 3 homes, vacation property, my contracting business built over 20 years, my marriage, my daughter, and the sum total of my life's efforts, social, and romantic connections. 

I was never notified of the hearing to get the lifetime restraining order and when I called the Palmer Mass court case and filed a paper to have a hearing, I was told that I could not, and the restraining order is permanent. Some police think that those with a lifetime restraining order are more dangerous, and more criminal than sex offenders. My life is ruined yet again for calling a slut, a slut, in 1982. 

You live with the same type of Lib-Tards now running everything and pulling this lock down BS.

[My story]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home