Monday, November 23, 2020

Glenn gets Bashed in Head with Biden Barbed Wire Wrapped Bat. NWO for Dummies.





After the UN told over the agenda of too many police departments in USA, I was told I didn't own anything, and I had no rights back in 1995. 

I didn't watch much "The Walking Dead" on AMC.  

What little I did see, Glenn represented hope for the future, love, the family, being your friend unconditionally, and even though he was a lover, not a fighter, he did not back down from any fight, and won with his superior intellect.

It would be hard to find a more likeable actor, or character in a series. 

The Biden, Clinton, and Obama agenda would bash Glenn's head in with a bat wrapped in barbed wire for all he represents.

That is Communism for Dummies. 

[My video on BitChute] [My videos on LiveLeak]

A lot of my older content is being deleted. I predicted a lot of what is not going on. It was others reaching out to me, giving me documents, links to videos etc. 

My content in videos in posts where I got leaked information where the DoD and the Pentagon was looking to vaccinate the entire population that was experimental on military to end deep religious beliefs, curb morality, and follow orders of a superior, even it it is highly immoral. 

I posted on that in 2013. 

A friend of mine and his wife had a baby about 2 months ago. They were encouraged to use an app that tracks when he is fed, what is in his diaper, when he gets his vaccines, and what, and how much he eats, plus all sleeping and other data. 

This could be an online service where the baby is auctioned from when the app determines the real parents aren't the right parents, as they weren't the highest bidders to pay the deep state to own the child and do as they please, even if it is only minor indoctrination. 

erickson_77 at hotmail dot com

Images of Glenn were [found here].

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home