Tuesday, October 12, 2021

UN/China/World Bank FBI to go after Joe and Hunter for joint bribe taking, kid F'ing, crack smoking account?

(Opinion, Commentary, and sometimes Satire) If blog post isn't isolated, video(s) may not play. Click on time code below blog post to isolate. Click on top banner, or icon, of most blogs or websites to go home, or to go to newest post. All is to my best belief and knowledge if not satire.



In Springfield, Massachusetts, in the 1980s, those who called into police where considered tattletales so someone who called in and game their name, police investigated and wanted to find a reason to arrest, or beat up, the caller-in. Almost 100% of police in Springfield were committing serious felonies every week, raping, robbing, and doing their part to confiscate cash, assets, and property of those who who not insiders to their rackets. 



Genocide China Monsanto United Nations World Bank Medical Tyranny - How is Zero Privacy Working Out [direct link to video]




The United Nations was then, and now, involved in narcotics and sex trafficking with China and World Bank. How is that working out for you now?

Cops were out seizing gambling machines and anything they could get away with to use in their bar, the Ale House, no African Americans or Hispanics allowed. Murders that were solved for 3 months, cops would still be getting overtime to sit at home and drink in bars because they didn't declare it solved. 

Prostitutes paid for protection by going down on their knees after hours in a 7/11 dairy cooler cops sitting on dairy crates getting oral sex. Friday and Saturday Nights were called date night. 

Good looking women driving alone, or in pairs, would be pulled over, and whether they did anything or not, they could negotiate out of being arrested with oral sex or being cop gang raped. Judges were getting high yield municipal bond payoffs to take away children from good families to sell in secret adoption auctions. 

If your neighbor was connected and wanted your house, cops or Feds wanted your bank account, they would just eavesdrop and figure out their opportunity. Feds, police, clerks in courts would go into bank backrooms and look for names on accounts seeing who had large balances that were not B.A.R. 

Association, International Police or Teachers Union, Democrat Party, or United Nations connected to then set target up for prison, or mental hospital. 

I power washed Mickey Finn's house in Springfield, Massachusetts. He somehow had loads of cash and a beautiful wife 30 years younger than him. Mickey was on television doing promotions on local television news and was head of going after drunk drivers dictating police policies as a senior police officer. 

He offered me 4 beers as I drank with him in his kitchen, and offered me a 6 pack to take on the road. If pulled over, I could just say I was coming from Mickey Finn's house. 

Drug dealers would get the hottest women they could hooked on their products. These women were then giving prosecutors free oral sex weekly for years not to prosecute their dealers, or to botch a case to skate on appeal. 

There was lots of talks of police of breaking up marriages of boys being molested by priests to take the boys for Judges to F' and put in service at their private rooms rub and tug with underage female prostitutes as well. 

This is how the whorehouse that is government, all 3 branches operated from the 1980s Western Mass. How much more do you think they get away with when there is a constant state of emergency and endless wars? 

There is so much profiteering, and money being wired back and forth in foreign bank accounts by judges, prosecutors, police, Mafia, United Nations, International Police and Teachers Union, lawyers throwing and rigging cases, and riggers of elections, so all is too corrupt to fight back if China launched a stealth biological attack to finish taking over the Free World. 

All that would fight back are compromised. They all can go over and live like kings and queens in Chinese run resorts for elites. Kid F'ing and sacrificing on demand.

I was served with a Lifetime Restraining order out of the Palmer Massachusetts Court to come to me in Salem, New Hampshire who came to confiscate any firearms if I had them, and taking away my ability to get most rents, a mortgage, possibly losing my right to drive, fly, take public transportation or being rounded up at any time or informing the public about my father, and [about this].

I was threatened by my father about permanently being estranged from my only daughter, lose my contracting business, all my property, and never get out of a mental hospital or prison if I continued to try to expose Monsanto, the Untied Nations, child/narcotics trafficking, his involvement in nullifying the US Constitution for global governance, tainting of vaccines for decades, the alleged 06066 zip code pedophile judge who I was trying to remove for years then railroaded me to prison after 9/11.

So when I was in, I thought for the rest of my life, for pepper spraying the police informant paid to attack me, my father came to see me in prison. Telling me I would not spend the rest of my life in a mental hospital and/or prison, and continue my relationship with my daughter if I did as he told me. He wanted me to shut my mouth about everything, he to run my contracting business, he decides what to pay me, and I had to do the list of things he gave me to do for the rest of my life.

10-11-01 a police informant came to stab me. I was on my property in my dark driveway after I came home working 16 hours wallpapering and painting at the Somersville Tractor Trailer Driver Training School. 

2 Police cruisers sat in the parking lot for the 16 hours, followed me all the way home to Stafford Springs, pulled off just before I was attacked, and reappeared after I wasn't stabbed having used pepper spray. Police refused to take my complaint, refused to interview witnesses seeing me attacked, threatening them with felony interfering with a police investigation, losing their children, etc and then 4 armed police officer in uniform committed perjury on the stand, court zip code 06066. 

Tomas Foral, then 23 a UConn graduate student was caught with enough Military Grade Anthrax to kill all of New England, Fall 2001, during the Anthrax Hoax to force all Americans to take  a mandatory vaccine to prevent catching Anthrax and dying ... US Attorney John A. Danaher III gave Foral $100 fee to pay for no report probation where his charges were erased for attempted mass murder of millions of people.

I got a year in prison, 3 years probation, and needed to be evaluated to be put away for the rest of life after prison to possibly the rest of my life with no previous record, for "overreacting to being mugged". I was trying to remove the judge for years for his allegedly child trafficking, and allegedly taking money thru a cutout from some billionaire, and United Nations fund to end the 2nd Amendment, Small Business, the US Constitution and religion in the US, and rigging criminal and civil case targets on the International Police Union's enemies list. 

 



When The X-Files Is More True Than Mainstream News [Direct link to video]



More details of all that I talk about in past posts and on the below video upload channel:

https://www.brighteon.com/channels/expatworldnews

Image up top was [found here]. 

My email: thebigappletothebigeasy@gmail.com Rich Murzin told me that the FBI, as I am on their termination when convenient list was "The cat with 9 lives" and then the "Big Apple to the Big Easy" when I escaped a honey trap in New York City to not be killed, or railroaded to prison for the rest of my life escaping to be an insurance adjuster down in New Orleans Louisiana in aftermath of Hurricane Katrina.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home