Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Aluminum Added to cause a gaggle of health/birth defects Autism, ADD, ADHD, Chronic Fatigue, Cancer, Tumors, MS etc?

 Click on bottom post title to go to that previous post:

Was the UN, Big Pharma, the World Bank, China, Saudi Arabia, and Israel the real perps of 9/11?

(Opinion, Commentary, and sometimes Satire) If blog post isn't isolated, video(s) may not play. Click on time code below blog post to isolate. Click on top banner, or icon, of most blogs or websites to go home, or to go to newest post 

* * * * 

All is to my best belief and knowledge unless Satire. My Springfield Massachusetts Monsanto father was part of a think tank of what to add to Agent Orange, vaccines, food, containers, to fuel (such as Lead), and in the process of making such things as Aluminum Coffee Pots mainly sold in Spanish Speaking countries and in US "Spanish Stores" in urban more depressed area. 




In 1968, fire trucks had positive pressure cabs to be urban assault vehicles. With positive pressure unseen agents can be added to the diesel exhaust targeting unwanted populations for more health, mental, and birth defects to maximize Big Pharma profits.

My father and his Monsanto friends, and elderly Monsanto "mentors" who spoke with German Accents and allegedly came to Monsanto and Big Pharma, excused for their crimes against humanity poisoning people, running camps, and were part of the biggest genocide to then work "helping people" at Monsanto and Big Pharma.

Those in this industry have CIA similar security clearance and rarely face criminal, or civil liability even if your tax dollars are used to hire a Saudi, Israeli, or Chinese operative with diplomatic immunity to hit your child out riding a bicycle.

I will be 58 years old in February. I overheard my father threatening my pediatrician with having his son hit on his bicycle if he didn't shut up about vaccines and give me a vaccine sent to him, and to shoot saline solution into my sister. After my father took pleasure in poisoning my male cat, me age 3, I have been paying attention to Globalists that want to take over the world and reduce the population by 95%.

My 5th and 6th grade principal was asking me why my Monsanto father didn't want me to have friends and that I should be sent to a special school even though I was very quiet and behaved student getting top grades with top tier intelligence. I told him. Mr. Z soon showed signs that he was beaten up everywhere under his collar and not long after died of cancer. 

So, in the time since, Big Pharma has raked in trillions. What we are experiencing now, I heard would happen before the year 2000 when my father separately had Israeli, Saudi, and Chinese Intelligence outside my bedroom thinking I was asleep 1970. 

Under threat of being horrifically murdered or put in a mental hospital for the rest of my life if I talked. My father, the Ludlow Police Chief, and riggers of courts have been threatening me ever since.

I am really surprised to still be alive. I am not unscathed. After almost 6 decades of continuous Child Abuse and never wanting any contact with my father, even from age 3, and then his $20 a trick dive bar parking whore 2nd wife who previously lived in her parents' basement on welfare in Wilbraham Massachusetts both got a lifetime restraining order against me saying they were in eminent danger of me burning babies in houses or to be allowed out of where I live without police permission out of Palmer Mass court.  

August 22, 2021, I flew back from the Dominican Republic to Boston to avoid the electronic stalking I have gotten from the pair for as long as there has been a secret Chinese Database used by CIA and FBI to harass and destroy lives of those who fit my description.

Do you want Mercury, Lead, Aluminum, and a liquid that squiggles around when at room temperature shot into your body multiple times just to keep a job, eat, travel, date, communicate, and be allowed reduced privileges not to be in the new version of a Concentration Camp, a "Hillary Clinton UN/World Bank Fun Camp"?

I know a woman who works at a Day Care in Massachusetts. There would be one, or at most 2 special needs students 20 years ago. There are few whites in the Day Care currently in a primarily White area, and 9/10 of each class is on the spectrum or has some sort of chronic health problems. 

-



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home