Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Breaking News: Sickness and Death Caused from Taking Vaccines - Alex Jones (Opinion)



Was the Chinese COVID 19 Bio-weapon loaded into the regular 2019 Flu Vaccine?

The timeline and what is happening now make sense, it seem to be play by play from what was organized from about 1992 and on internationally to bring on the World Bank and United Nations Agenda 21 and 2030. The Green Agenda is being stealth implemented with the current World Bank/United Nations/Communist Chinese operation to seize all wealth and vastly reduce world population.

ALEX JONES (1ST HOUR) WEDNESDAY 8/25/21 • NEWS, REPORTS & ANALYSIS • INFOWARS [Direct link to video]



Age 3, 1967, to my best belief and knowledge my father bowled me down the stairs and said if I cried out he would show me what real pain was. He said I would never amount to anything because I would be too short (my mother is very short), that I would not be good at sports, never get married, have kids, go to college or get a job, and that nobody would care when I died and no one would show up. I know this as this was repeated, over and over.

Fast forward to when I was a teenage, he would spin me around, take notes of what I was wearing, and give my car an inspection, walking all the way around it. As far as I remember my father was a CIA version for Monsanto in Springfield, Massachusetts, all his friends would discuss me with him. 

And when I was in 4th and 5th grade, my father's friends who had no kids and lived in different towns talked about the O'Neil sisters and which one had nice legs, whether the curtains matched the drapes of the red-head, which one gave better oral sex, which one was better in bed, their legs, feet etc.

Actual retired CIA was my social studies teacher for the 7th and/or 8th grade, and my 9th grade Freshman English Teacher actually claimed he was CIA, said what we wrote in class would determine whether we were recruited in the CIA, did well in life, were blocked form attending college, to be on a list to have problems the rest of our lives, or even to be terminated and/or spend our lives in prison. 

My Freshman tried to recruit me to go to colleges and gave me a CIA insignia to copy and go to a print shop and make flyers to get paid to recruit college students into the CIA. I may still have that paperwork to copy and put out to make money. I made it my mission to expose this to others, and it has not worked out well for me. 

The UN, Big Pharma, Monsanto, and the World Bank wanted to identify students who would resist the US Constitution be suspended at a time Corporations and the World Bank would own and run everything. 

As far as I know, it started after the Nixon Impeachment hearings. 

I know for a fact that my father suggested that I be a test subject to become a wind up toy and/or to identify, and go after the opposition/enemies of Monsanto before they even got out of high school.

My father and his soon to be ex 2nd wife have been calling police, courts, girlfriends, landlords, employers, judges, prosecutors, lawyers who have represented me (then compromised by them), courts to give me the harshest treatment, fire me, disown me, etc. 

They succeeded in estranging me from my only daughter, being fired from almost 100% of jobs I have had, friends and girlfriends ghosting me, me being put on the no fly list, harassed by police wherever I go, or live in the US, to get divorced, lose my properties and small business built over decades. 

I have had tax problems and with every official imaginable to the almost daily phone calls for periods of time from the Lefty [C-Word Snipped, Plural].

All I say here on this blog is to my best belief and knowledge. The New Hampshire Governor Chris Sununu got me off the no fly, police and courts abuse on sight, list in 2019 allowing me to again use even basic public transportation, and not have police to take my driver's license on any excuse. But, the pair of miscreants, my father and in my opinion, $20 whore 2nd wife, again destroyed all that I have built romantically, financially, and socially.

I landed in Boston Logan Airport. Boston Police and Customs detained me and my passport was taken this past Sunday. I was questioned of where I worked, and I had to have a corporation to work for, it seemed to me, before I would be released. I have never tried to contact, meet up with, call, text, email, or in anyway interact with my father's 2nd wife, ever. 

I thought I was going to die in 2016 from complications of Severe Chronic Lyme Disease unable to walk and on crutches. 

I sent my father's 2nd wife a letter saying she is almost a big a [C-Word Snipped] as Hillary Clinton. I made no threats, said I never wanted to ever see her again, and that I would do nothing illegal. I just didn't want to die and not let that out.

So my father's [C-Word snipped] wife and daughters told police, my sisters, my daughter that I would come and burn my father's daughter's house and kill her bastard baby that I didn't know existed. I never ever thought about my father's wives daughters not seeing them from decades. 

I wouldn't even know what my father's wife looks like, where to find her, or anything about her because I have not seen her since about 2005 when I saved my father from being put into a mental hospital for becoming religious wanting to be charitable, so she could seize all of his vast quantities of money.

Why am I spouting off to you about all of this? Well, this is how UN/World Bank/Communist Chinese Coup of the World will treat all of us.

You can now all enjoy the UN Monsanto Big Pharma Chinese Communist Psy-Op that very few, except those like me, were subjected to. Your silence signifies your willingness to be abused and genocided. My father met with Chinese Operatives in our family home. I have overheard the plans of what was to come, from about my first age of awareness overhearing from my father and his cronies drunk at parties. 

I remember those who were retirement age back in late 1960s with German accents talking to my father about what needed to be done to continue "The Solution". Monsanto became Solutia, or similar. 

Image of Alex Jones with a big 50 caliber assault rifle was [found here].

DARK WINTER CELEBRATION OF MENTAL ILLNESS AT LOGAN AIRPORT!!!??? (OPINION) [Direct link to video]



-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home