Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Vaccine Advocate Dr. Leana Wen says COVID Spread with Vaccines?



Owen Shroyer video below seems to suggest that Dr. Leana Wen claims that the vaccinated pose risk of spreading COVID, especially the so-called Delta Variant. 

Does that mean that this whole COVID thing was spread with the 2019 verson of the Flu Vaccine? 

If Vaccine Companies make vaccines that spread the disease they are supposed to protect you from, isn't that brilliant marketing, yet very unethical? 

Is it good that those who are involved with Communist run United Nations, Communist China, and Big Pharma bribed politicians mandate through their owned Main Stream Media that Big Pharma, World Bank, and Communist China run everything? 

* * *

"You own nothing, and have no rights," - Stafford Springs, Connecticut, Police Officer "Fat Frank" Prochaska to me in about 1995.

After the Oklahoma City Bombing allowed secret United Nations control of court proceedings, and police investigations, Court 06066 zip code Prosecutor Beth Leming (sp?) told me that heterosexual White Male Small Business owners need to get prison even if they did nothing wrong.

This to right the wrong of all the discrimination in the past against minorities, bi-sexuals, homosexuals, and transgenders.

Peter Panciera and 6'3, taller and outweighing me by about 100 pounds, picked me up the neck, punched me repeatedly in the face, and bit into my underwear. 

I dialed 911 and was told by Connecticut State Police Troop C and/or Staffors Springs Police to stay in place. It was over 45 minutes it took them to get to me when they were 40 yards away hanging out near their cruisers. 

I bled down my neck, chest and my underwear was soaked with blood.

The above incident was enough excuse that I was arrested 6 weeks after the incident for Assault 3rd and Breach of Peace and that Panciera, fears me according to witnesses that first told police they didn't see me being assaulted were re-interviewed by Officer Frank Prochaska.

Prochaska jogged the memories of the witnesses and they changed their sworn statement that I attacked Panciera. 

Prochaska told me since I was not going to help with the United Nations/Police Union/Unamed Billionaire donor to promote UN and GREEN Agendas and programs of eliminating self-employed, small business, and gun owners by becoming a police officer or taxpayer paid Confidential Informant thug, I needed to pay him $1000 a month. 

Pay him to be allowed to have such a pretty wife, my only daughter in my life, run my contracting business and own my own home. When I looked into becoming a part time police officer to become in 1995 the operations that became DHS, I would have to pay Prochaska 1/3 of any of the money I got paid for undercover riot duty (being a provocateur), and/or 1/3 of loot and cash stolen from houses I broke into for police when they were lookouts as I was a contractor with tools. Police would look for houses where political target owners for being conservatives, were watched by other police for not being home.

I didn't want to break any laws. I called the the Office of US Senator Chris Dodd and reported everything. Connecticut State Police came to me after that call and told me that they were working on a secret police investigation and that if I told anyone, or went to media I would be beaten up, maybe have my teeth kicked out and take my last ride in cruiser trunk in handcuffs, spend the rest of my life in prison, or be put in a mental hospital.  


Prosecutor Beth Lemming told me I either had to plead guilty in the case and get a year and a half in prison. This for my part of having the living crap beaten out of me for asking a drug dealer not to sell cocaine near my house, a $5000 fine, and 3 years probation even though I had no previous criminal record!!!???

Leming told me that I could be paid and not charged for anything if came out as gay, bisexual, and if I became a transgender, some billionaire (George Soros?) would pay me a $100,000, and then that same amount a year working to soften up the public for when the US Constitution was to be suspended. 

Lemming told me that if I said anything to media, or elected officials that I would be locked up in a mental hospital for life if I told anyone about the deal she offered as absolutely no one would believe me.

Why tell you all this? Well this craziness is now going on for everyone, not just me, and those like me who had Big Mouths about the Clintons, wanting them jailed since about 1995. 

More of my story can be [found here]. 6 people dead because I told them this story, and more? [Video]. All contained in my blogs is to my best belief, and knowledge, unless obvious satire. Picture up top was [found here].



Shocking Admission: Vaccinated Individuals Are Now Causing COVID Outbreaks [direct link to video]



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home