Monday, September 27, 2021

Saudi Arabia/Monsanto involved in missing kids from 1960s, 9/11, Vietnam War False Flag, Agent Orange Human Genetic Experiments?

(Opinion, Commentary, and sometimes extreme Satire)



I remember glass shampoo bottles, bare wires electrified (knob & tube) near the towels getting out of tub, BB guns handed to 5 year olds no eye protection, guns loaded and laying on tables where television remotes are today, women with hair in a certain somewhere to tell on them if they colored their hair, and when there was a US Constitution. I was born in 1964.

Operation Paperclip meant that from 1946 that Nazi Scientists that experimented on mainly Jewish Re-Education Camp prisoners tried to sterilize, burn humanity and religious beliefs out with chemicals.

Scientists were doing the first genetic altering experiments. Since man first made friends with a Wolf, dogs have been genetically altered before there was even much language spoken by humans living in caves, huts, and out in the open. 

Using vaccines and over the counter drugs, got all sorts of results that the US spy agencies, DoD, World Bank, Corporate Organized Crime, and the Final Solution People all like. From all over the world these "people" wanted their work to continue. These Nazis and Monsanto minded "people" were forgiven for War Crimes,. mentored young chemist minds like my Monsanto Father.

What does this have to do with missing children from the 1960s? 

Well watch the video below. Check out more posts and links here. All contained is to my best belief and knowledge.

My first memories are of a figure walking out of the dark (my Monsanto father) choking me unconscious lifting me up by the neck, putting a pillow in my face until the whites of my eyes were red the next day. 

I was being bowled down the stairs as a toddler, and abuse increases in severity over the years, fast forward to my father's wife getting a permanent restraining order on me, and my passport seized flying back into the US Boston Bass, August 22, 2021, Wilbraham Mass Police were alerted that I would be coming to immediately burn babies that I had no idea existed in homes of people I also forgot existed.

Okay fast flash backwards: I was threatened by the Ludlow Massachusetts Police Chief from age 4 because of what I saw him, and my Monsanto father doing. 

Age 6 the Ludlow police chief and I made a deal. 

I could be like James Bond too, if I just kept my mouth shut.

Open my mouth and get a [N-word snipped] beating.

After my father agreeing to leave me alone if I kept my mouth shut from about age 6, or so, the lifetime restraining order abuse is the last straw. Age 16 he no longer just pulled me aside and started beating on me, because I would beat back. The psychological and official abuse using his security clearance has never stopped. So, I release the below:

Sex Trade Saudi Intelligence Monsanto United Nations Agenda 21 and 2030 (Expose) [Direct link to video]



Missing kids on milk cartons images was [found here]

Ep. 2587b - Patriots Must Play Every Card In The Deck, When Do You Play The Trump Card? [Direct link to video] 0P is a Q-Tard. Take with grain of salt.



Police Are RESIGNING En Masse Over Vaccine Mandates, But This Will Lead To Australian Style Fascis.. [Direct link to video]



-



https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/

-

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home