Thursday, February 04, 2021

Joe Biden to be on the Paper Dollar Bill? Watch Cash get burned upon receipt?

I subscribed to TheWhiteHouse channel on [Bitchute] when Donald J. Trump was the legitimately elected US President. The new taint of the channel keeps coming back now that there is a poser in.  

Notice that there is one up vote on the channel and 320 down votes. 

The most popular US Presidential Candidate in US History, getting the most popular votes ever ... Joe Biden ... Really???!!!

If I get an Emergency Alert on my Smart Phone and Joe Biden's face pops up, or if I have to endure his mindless babble even a couple of words, I will thrown my phone down on concrete and stomp the Sh$%&*#t out of it. 

I want to unsubscribe to the WhiteHouseChannel. As soon as I sign in, the channel pops up with other Bitchute Video Uploaders that I legitimately want to be subscribed to. It is annoying to have to even look at what I perceive to be lying scumbag fraud posers.

The one comment before mine was that the commenter only came on the channel long enough to down vote. I did not see one positive comment on the latest White House posting on Bitchute. 

This is my comment to that same video: 

Don't want to see, or hear this channel. Admin please unsubscribe me from this channel. It keeps popping up, and I don't want to see it. Take the taint out of my what I have to see when logging into Bitchute, PLEASE!!!!



Is the the US going to suck too much to live in, visit, have a business, raise a family, own anything, or have any basic human rights in? 

[Next Post answers this for me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home