Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Good News. Wearing Masks for 6 months didn't gift Biden and Pfizer Death Shots to the World. Give them Fish

If videos don't below don't play because Google is throttling this post, click on time code of blog posting at bottom of this post to isolate this post and videos should play ...




The Fraud is exposed. Pennsylvania shows the Fraud to the World. 

Democrat Party is Toast in the US. 

There is no time for them to flee to China. 

Trump has sent in the B-52s ... and the words of the music videos do somewhat match ... traitors get fish, or at least have them swim by if dumped in the ocean ... I much prefer the Nuremberg type ending for the story. 

There is nothing like strong rope or blindfolds against a wall for peace and freedom to reign. 

I will celebrate July 4, 2021 ...


the B-52's - Give Me Back My Man



The Patriot (4/8) Movie CLIP - Papa Don't Go (2000) HD (This post always breaks me up. The UN and International Police Union gave me a choice in about 1995, have my only dauther in my life if I shut my mouth about the UN and China eradicating all small business, family farming independent journalism, the US Constitution and work for them and keep all my property, business, and family. Or, door number 2 which I did take, telling them to go F' themselves, and although they have made a lame effort so far, they haven't killed me yet ... but they did permanently estrange me from my only daughter, take everything that I thought I owned, and told me I own nothing, and I have not rights. You ALL see that now. I may never meet my own grandchildren. Let's not hope the elite aren't flying over all of us while they are F'ing them. This mostly all started in my showdown with a Judge, 666, who used statute 666 mainly to take away children in zip code 06066, Judge Jonathan Kaplan who would rule against self-employed, conservatives, and Republicans almost 100% of the time in courts, and especially liked taking away kids. "Mr. Chris Kennedy, I am taking away your kids. There is strife in Ireland. You are Irish, and are a bad father ..." - that is what Chris Kennedy said Judge Jonathan Kaplan aka Satan, said)



Pic up top found on merchadise for sale site [here]. My email is TRVL at Hotmail Dot Com


Independence Day (5/5) Movie CLIP - Russell Becomes a Hero (1996) HD



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home