Sunday, June 14, 2020

CIA/FBI/Obamas/Clintons/Police Union Sex Trafficking/Pedophilia/Pandering/Coverup?



Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Michelle Obama, Barack Obama, and Chelsea Clinton photo was [found here].

Is this all so that the above didn't get prosecuted in New York City, March 2020, for what the NYPD is holding as evidence on Wiener's laptop as "life insurance" not to get suicided like Jeffrey Epstein, and to not spend the rest of his life letting out the Clintons/Obamas biggest secrets, pedophilia/extortion/black mail scam, sex trafficking, China pandering, and the conspiracy to cancel the US Constitution and US Sovereignty?

I ask one Governor to be an example to all the rest.

Have I signed my own death warrant? I have narrowly avoided killers coming to where I last registered to vote in Putney, Vermont. I got 5 minutes heads up that killers were going to kick my apartment door in, and then kill me. I watched 2 heavily tattooed thugs, allegedly from New York City, there to kill me. I was laying down in the woods with my only vehicle at the time, a Harley, 75 yards into the woods.

New Hampshire Governor Chris Sununu's aid JM answered me back. I sent this as a response asking that the Police Union and the UN be kicked out of New Hampshire:
http://thegetjusticecoalition.blogspot.com/2020/06/will-us-remain-sovereign-nation.html

-

If my video uploads still say "SvenVonErick" on them, my uploads are still up here: https://www.liveleak.com/c/SvenVonErick

Click on white envelope below, share this post by email. thebigappletothebigeasy at gmail dot com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home