Sunday, June 07, 2020

Dropping a Dime to Alex Jones about the International Police Union

I place the below in this comments sections of this video upload: https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=upxaq_1591526302

upvoted. Listen to David Knight every weekday, to Alex Jones, and to Atty Barnes. I am surprised that more time isn't spent on the 23 of 26 international police union bombs planted in OKC Fed Building in April 1995 haven't gotten more attention.

The ATF would have had its funding cut if it didn't have a major investigation going on. ATF personnel and their children weren't in the OKC Fed Building daycare that day. A 2019 video upload on Corbett Report if you word search Oklahoma City Bombing breaks down who, what, why, and where.

That is why we are looking at the international police union pulling the same stuff today. The police union covers legislative aids, so they are gatekeepers preventing the public from getting representation for their taxation.

The police union covers court workers too, so that is why there is no justice anywhere in the world. Alphabet agency workers are also almost all police union affiliated. So the police can say they are in charge, you have no rights, and you don't own anything as they did to me when I tried to blow the whistle on being offered a Deep State job with the police inciting riots and to be part of forced inoculations and door to door gun confiscations.

I was to pay $1000 to Stafford Springs, Connecticut, Police Officer Frank Prochaska to earn 100s of thousands of dollars, only if I gave him a piece of it quarterly. Prochaska said I would be permanently estranged from my only daughter, would be disowned by my father, get divorced, lose my own, contracting business built over 2 decades, my driver's license, pistol permit and be put in the international police union enemies list to be targeted by police and persecution in courts and IRS for rest of my life back in 1995.

Police Union liaison to legislators said I was kicked out of Connecticut after I was tortured and killed, or did my first stint in prison after being railroaded by Troop C, Connecticut State Police, Tolland. Rockville CT court would have let me off for arson, rape, robbery, assault, mayhem, inciting riots if I was willing to do all that as a police intelligence officer, precursor to Homeland Security.

I got a year in prison for resisting being beaten up by a police informant that spent weeks leaving death threats on my voicemail, telling my tenants he would cut my penis off if he caught me out in my yard ... I kid you not.

This came out in "my trial" yet I got a year in prison, and the mugger, Brian Caldwell, wasn't even arrested for trying to stab me, stalking me, and demanding my wallet, or he'd kill me on my own property!

Police officer son Stephen Murzin was stabbed 13 times buy felon police informant David Taylor, along with 2 bystanders. Murzin was on the police union enemies list and faced 6 months in prison for causing a disturbance getting stabbed.

A Connecticut Judge didn't violate Taylor on probation for attempted murder of 3 people! This is the BS "justice" you all get too.

There is either a US Constitution or an International Police Union brought to you by UN UNESCO.

I have asked New Hampshire Governor Chris Sununu to kick the international police union an UN UNESCO out of New Hampshire recently.

I blog on the Stark Raving Viking.

https://starkravingviking.blogspot.com/2020/06/no-us-constitution-with-international.html

thebigappletothebigeasy at gmail dot com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home