Saturday, May 30, 2020

"C-Units" a new word for [C-word snipped] cops?



Should a police union liaison to legislators decide who is allowed to live in a state, whether they have a driver's license, are allowed to date, own a house, or have a job? In my life, that seems to be the case, and now for for foreseeable future, you too.

Elected officials are mere puppets. It is the Police Union and the UN thugs behind the scenes who call the shots. I broke no laws, I just wanted to open a little breakfast nook restaurant. I made calls and my phone was tapped from when I first moved ther,e and then I have 9 cruisers on my lawn. It look like a riot, or a scene from a stand-off.

My phone and internet was tapped because an overweight cop living in his mother's basement wanted me to be arrested and go to prison for something so he might have a chance of meeting and then getting with my wife, "as she was too pretty for me, and I didn't know the right people to have such a pretty wife, own a house, and have a contracting business."

100% surveillance didn't make me safer.

9 Cruisers, mostly on my front lawn ... Connecticut State Police Troop C wouldn't leave or answer their calls. I heard over their radios all at the same time, "You can't just hang around and stare at Mr. Erickson, there are accidents and other calls you guys have to go out on."

They didn't want me talking about their bad police deeds. 4 detectives as part of Homeland Security details followed me around and were allegedly paid over $200 each as I dined out, went to the big box stores, and told my contracting customers that I was "bad news" so I had to start doing contracting work in another state.

If I thought I was going to live the American Dream, it was made a nightmare.

Going to elected officials and exercising Free Speech got me railroaded to prison. Police planned on breaking up my marriage, permanently estranging me from my only daughter and financially ruining me. If you live in the US, you paid your tax dollars for this international police union and UN tyranny who wrecked my family, life, and financial security, and you are all going to enjoy the same ...

http://starkravingviking.blogspot.com/2020/01/get-pistol-permit-be-put-on-police.html



My video uploads: https://www.liveleak.com/c/SvenVonErick

http://thegetjusticecoalition.blogspot.com/2020/05/police-union-liaison-to-legislators.html

http://thegetjusticecoalition.blogspot.com/2020/01/gun-permit-can-mean-false-arrests.html


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home