Monday, December 31, 2012

Gun Permits issued for Breaking Laws for Police?

Dear Connecticut Governor Malloy, December 31, 2012

Should citizens who smoke crack cocaine, slam into an African American woman’s car over 7 miles of road drunk while yelling the N Word at her, who sleeps with prostitutes, is on psychotropic drugs, is bi-polar, and who claims to be a sociopath who wants to have sex with both young boys and girls have gotten dibs on my property in Stafford Springs, Connecticut, and help in getting a gun permit for committing crimes for police?

I was published in letters to the editor and proposed Civilian Oversight of Police to Tony Guglielmo and former Representative Mordasky. I was told that State Police liaison Stephen (or Steven) Spellman told elected officials that they were not allowed to propose civilian legislation of police and that police were going to make me wish I was never born. I was told I would have to pay $100/day fines for informants throwing trash on my property after calling Troop C about trash being thrown on my property.

I had to pay taxes to towns I did not live in, paying multiple times for the same vehicles to keep my Connecticut driver’s license and ability to have registered vehicles. I was sent a bill for $140,000 for sales tax for my painting business to an address saying my property could be seized if I did not pay in 30 days. I had $140,000 in equity in Connecticut real estate at that time. I was told I had to pay over $30,000 to fix perfectly fine sewer pipes in my Somersville property. I was being harassed by the building and health inspectors after I was told I was kicked out of Connecticut by Resident Trooper Mulcahey and Stafford Springs, Connecticut, police officer Frank Prochaska.

Police were actively offering criminals, prostitutes, drug dealers, and thieves incentives to attack me and/or to make up false police reports so I could be railroaded to prison.

I was told by Barbara S., and Peter Coukos, who claimed to be Connecticut State Police informants that if I did not leave Connecticut and shut my mouth I would not see my daughter again, I would lose my contracting business, and go to prison for the rest of my life. I was told that police were enforcing a “no dating” policy and that I was under 24/7 surveillance for being a “Big Mouth”. I was told by police I was not allowed to own property in Connecticut, and that I was not allowed to speak at public hearings.

I went to prison for being attacked on my property by a police informant. My daughter now does not talk to me. I lost my business. I was told I was kicked out of Connecticut and that I would spend the rest of my life in prison if I complained about police officers and if I did not leave Connecticut by Stafford Springs Officer Desso who is also the LT of the Guards upon my release from Bergin CI, prison, in Storrs, CT.

Should crazy drug addicts be given gun permits for breaking laws for police? Should police get away with perjury? Should I be compensated and have my record expunged?

Steven G. Erickson [address snipped]                             [telephone number snipped]

my address and phone number are available by emailing: stevengerickson AT Yahoo.com

[click here] for more information and video

[click here] for text of complaint to FBI

Should the Connecticut State Police be disarmed for their rampant brutality and misconduct and for lack of any quality control? [reasons]

Should [these reasons] be considered on why a Sandy Hook Newtown Connecticut shoolyard shooting happened in Connecticut and not another state?

Should the Peter Reilly case be used to show that Connecticut State Police will even go after a Supreme Court Judge if he questions dishonest State Police investigations and manufactured evidence? [post]

The Connecticut State Police and the FBI can't investigate their own misconduct. [Example]

If you make a complaint and any of it is even just a little wrong, or false, and get arrested. Make a legitimate complaint and there are no questions, nothing.


* * * *

Use Cocaine get Connecticut Gun Permit?


Text with video:

Would police offer property and a gun permit to a bi-polar, crack cocaine smoking, known sociopath who also takes psychotropic drugs if he is willing to commit crimes for police? The answer is yes, and his initials are P.C., in Stafford Springs, Connecticut. I wrote the Connecticut Governor [this letter today], and check post for his name. Sleep with prostitutes, want to sleep with little boys and girls, and be a crazy drug user and police prefer you to those who pay taxes, raise families, and who have small businesses.

I believe the Newtown Connecticut Sandy Hook Schoolyard shooting stinks, as if the Connecticut State Police and Paul Vance are involved it about lying and a cover up. If Connecticut State Police will go after and threaten a Supreme Court Justice for complaining about shoddy, fraudulent police investigations and manufactured evidence, anything is possible if no corrections to [this behavior] has been executed.

Should police offer gun permits to those who commit crimes for them? Should police have their own criminals gangs and be Mafia at your tax dollar expense? [Cop Mafia] post also has pictures, video, and a picture of my former wife that an overweight police officer who lived with his mother slammed me into my house because he was infatuated with her. She showed him no interest.

Should Americans be disarmed so police can commit more crimes? Should Obama as UN Security Council Head take all guns from Americans because his International Banker and Corporate Pirate masters told him to?

P.C. leaves a message for my then 14 year old daughter. [audio].

After I had already been arrested once for being attacked on my property and P.C. threatened to make a false police report regarding a gun and his trying to extort $30,000 not to help police railroad me to prison, PC was punching me in the back of the head, telling me he wanted my then 14 year old daughter to get on her knees and perform oral sex on him. I took the punches to the back of my head and back as to not get arrested again for being attacked on my own property. I thought if I fought back in my own backyard that I would never see my daughter again and spend the rest of my life in prison if I turned around. I got prison based on Connecticut State Police perjury and my daughter will probably never talk to me again for having been to prison.

So, let international criminals take away American's right to bear arms and let's see how that works out for you.


http://thegetjusticecoalition.blogspot.com/2013/01/useful-dangerous-idiots.html

1 Comments:

Anonymous good job said...

Petey boy Coukos wants to fucking ring your neck but cops told him years ago not to do anything to bring anything into the present for you to do anything about

Wednesday, January 02, 2013 8:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home