Thursday, November 30, 2006

attn FBI and CT State Senator Tony Guglielmo

November 30, 2006

I faxed the below to Connecticut State Senator Anthony Guglielmo at his Stafford Springs, Connecticut, insurance agency on West Main St.

I then mailed a copy to:

Federal Bureau of Investigation
J. Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Ave. N.W.
Washington, DC 20535-001

Text of Letter and Fax:


November 30, 2006
Subject: Possible Connecticut Governor Rell election fraud and other racketeering and obstruction of justice crimes going on in Connecticut

To whom it may concern at the FBI: M. Lisa Moody, Governor Rell’s Chief of Staff reportedly asked and got campaign contributions from all department heads. That and more, just smokes of impropriety. Please look into my allegations contained within this letter.

A Ms. Regaglia used to be head of the DCF. She allegedly was part of the same conspiracy to make “Kiddie Max” prisons a national franchise nightmare for children and families. DCF knowingly takes false allegations and officially kidnaps as many children as possible to defraud Federal Taxpayers. There are an overabundance of unqualified workers with quotas.

Regaglia was found out to have committed crimes similar to, and with, former Governor John G. Rowland that did time in Federal Prison for corruption. There is word on the street that Regaglia is giving sexual favors to FBI agents and/or others to avoid prosecution.

A co-conspirator of Regaglia’s buried thousands of dollars in gold in his backyard and is yet to be prosecuted in the same racketeering and obstruction of justice scheme. Another DCF figure, Jessica Gauvin, is alleged to have committed perjury and/or manufactured evidence in retaliating against whistle blower Kathleen Dickson of actionlyme.org

A woman that wishes not to be identified has claimed to me that DCF acts to enforce drug dealer turf in Hartford and other Connecticut cities. There are allegedly ties to Mafia figures, DCF, the Judicial Branch, the Executive Branch, and within the Connecticut Police forces.

A former Connecticut Narcotics Police Officer claims he was told not to investigate certain Mafia Drug Dealer figures. He may not have listened and later his two sons were abducted by police, arrested falsely, and beaten in the middle of the night by a Connecticut State Police Officer and town officer and the Narcotics Detective then faced Felony charges for driving home for lunch, a common department practice.

If you google my name, “Steven G. Erickson”, and click on the YouTube link my videos of allegations can be found. There is a video of former Norwalk Mayor Bill Collins testifying about police going around in ski masks, beating citizens at abandoned warehouses, and vandalizing the Mayor’s home. Mary Alice Cook alleges Connecticut Police aided her husband in beating her and then arrested her. Another individual that has done a study claims there are hundreds if not thousands of complaints lodged against Connecticut police officers that go un-investigated..

Chief Justice William Sullivan has been made aware of felonies allegedly being committed by Judges and others and has done nothing. Sullivan withheld a ruling about keeping some judicial procedures super secret to get a nominee a position, where as Zarella would not have otherwise. If the judge has been disciplined, there has been some very serious breach committed. William Mulready has made me aware that all of Connecticut courts may not be in compliance with ADA laws.

Chris Kennedy has made me aware of the retaliation that goes on when you complain about a judge. He alleges that Judge Jonathan Kaplan and Prosecutor Parakilas acted improperly and/or committed perjury and in retaliation, another judge and/or prosecutor tried to get Kennedy a $500,000 bond and up to 30 years on ridiculous charges. Kennedy claims he has transcript where Judge Jonathan Kaplan of Rockville Connecticut Superior Court tells Kennedy he is Irish, there is strife, in Ireland, so therefore Kennedy can no longer have contact with his kids.

I alleged that insurance fraud was committed by a Ms. Haas to Judge Jonathan Kaplan. My claims were neither investigated or considered. I wrote a letter to Judge Jonathan Kaplan very critical of his performance with Haas vs. Erickson and wrote to the court clerk stating the docket #. I then went on a all out effort to have Kaplan removed from the bench. Keith Courier a prosecutor at Rockville Court refused to prosecute a prostitute that moved into my Stafford Springs Connecticut rental properties, with no intention of paying rent, after she went to see the prosecutor and wore a short dress, “bleep me” pumps, and prominently displayed her breasts telling me that if I bothered the prostitute I would be prosecuted.

I went to Stafford Springs Connecticut State Senator Anthony Guglielmo asking to have Judge Jonathan Kaplan removed for bias against the self-employed, contractors and landlords. I also proposed Civilian Oversight of Police with quality control questionnaires going out to those that need Police protection and service reviewed by a Civilian Review Board. I was then threatened by police with arrest and worse. I brought up my concerns to Anthony Guglielmo.

If my phone records were looked into as well as a tenant I was friendly with, it would show that I called the State Senator after each of the 7 incidents involving Brian Caldwell. I also shared the recorded threats and harassment of Lana Thompson, the alleged prostitute that moved onto my property without permission, when she would rant and threaten me on my answering machine for trying to have her arrested and removed for trespassing.

I was then attacked on my property by an alleged Connecticut State Police informant. There were 7 incidents where the individual either assaulted me, threatened my life, or tried to assault me. I contacted Senator Guglielmo after each incident. Only I was arrested by police after the first incident where Connecticut State Troopers, Amaral and Langlais refused to take a tenant’s statement regarding the beating I took after having my life threatened and then the officers committed perjury at a the rigged trial involving Judge Jonathan Kaplan. I believe there was collusion between Judge Jonathan Kaplan and former Connecticut State Police Commissioner Arthur L. Spada for retaliating against me for what I had wrote about police and the courts in newspapers and for proposing laws to elected officials to force the courts and police to act ethically and in the public’s best interest.

The prosecutor I tried to have removed, Keith Courier, refused to allow me to take AR, a program for first time offenders, if I somehow was guilty of overreacting of being beaten during a robbery attempt after I was told to give up my wallet or die, having used pepper spray. I was only given a choice of pleading guilty and getting a year and a half in prison. Don Christmas also a landlord, proposed Civilian Oversight of Police and police allegedly threatened Donny with arrest and prison for doing so. Christmas was attacked on his property by a Police Officer’s underage prostitute girlfriend and only Donny faced prison, a year and a half in prison, no deals.
Ritt Goldstein, in one of my YouTube videos, proposed Civilian Oversight of Police was so terrorized by Connecticut police he fled to Sweden requesting political asylum.

Connecticut State Trooper Mulcahey and Stafford Police Officer Prochaska allegedly offered Peter Coukos help in obtaining a pistol permit in exchange for sexually harassing my daughter, threatening me, and or assaulting me, to terrorize me out of Stafford Springs and out of Connecticut. Peter Coukos told me that he would, with police help, make a false allegation regarding a firearm if I did not pay him $30,000. Coukos is known to frequent prostitutes, smoke marijuana regularly, be an alcoholic, have smoked crack cocaine, threaten and harass people, and offer parents and others of youngsters and teens cash to have sex with their children or live in teens. I can name names and know witnesses. Coukos allegedly in a racist road rage incident, ran an African American off a Massachusetts road, continually slamming her car, to get a DUI.

Members of the Connecticut Judiciary and Law Enforcement conspired to ruin my life, run me out of my home, to falsely arrest me, and intimidate me out of proposing legislation to elected officials, exercising my right of Free Speech, and from suing Connecticut State Police and others for violating my civil rights. I had approached Attorney Michael H. Agranoff regarding suing police BEFORE I was assaulted on my property. I informed Senator Guglielmo that I intended to sue the Stafford Police and the Connecticut State Police BEFORE I was falsely arrested leading to my false imprisonment and further abuse. My small business of two decades, gone.

Thomas Lally and insurance company agent of 169 Elm St, Enfield, Connecticut claims that in order for him to get a sign permit for a larger sign he would have to sit in on an illegal high stakes poker game held weekly in the backroom of a Route 5 liquor store. He claims the owners of a convenience store were forced to put in a $25,000 drain system that only restaurants are required to have in retaliation for them having a business and not being White in Enfield. It seems that Stafford Springs and some other Connecticut towns enforce a “White Only” policy using police, the health, building inspectors, and malicious investigations into personal lives, finances, and the covert setting up of those that are competition for “made guys” or those that have friends and family in town hall that are in competition. Is Enfield a Mafia Central?

Former Stafford Springs Connecticut selectman told me that Niggers, White Trash, and riffraff could be eliminated from town by squeezing out landlords and small businesses that cater to them. Connecticut seems to be run like a corrupt criminal organization. With Chief Justice Sullivan and others running the show to retaliate against whistle blowers, keep misconduct secret, and to enrich themselves, their friends, and their families at the expense of freedom, the US Constitution, and everyone else, the State should be shut down and be taken over by the Federal Government until Connecticut is Americanized.

Please investigate my claims and prosecute the guilty.

Thank you,
Steven G. Erickson

* * * *

The contents of this blog are for reporting crimes to the FBI, others, and in informing the public. Please do not obstruct justice or to eliminate evidence, please do not delete or alter this blog forum nor any of its posts.

Any questions or comments? Email me at: stevengerickson@yahoo.com

* * * *

Joseph Paola vs. former Connecticut State Police Commissioner, pdf, click here

First Amendment retaliation and lack of equal protection and service alleged. Yes, there is a pattern of Judicial, Official, Prosecutorial, Attorney, and Police Misconduct in Connecticut

* * * *

Click Here for post on 9-11, the WTC conspiracy, and the War on Freedom. Post contains videos and links to USGS satelite photos.

* * * *

Former Norwalk Mayor William "Bill" Collins tells how police will wear ski masks to abduct and beat citizens:


It was this bad BEFORE 9-11, how bad is it now in the US, the entire US? Ritt Goldstein's [complete video including the above]



* * * *


The below added October 31, 2012:


My current address is Steven G. Erickson, PO Box Eight Seven Four, Brattleboro, VT 05302


Steven G. Erickson message to elected officials [click here] My phone number:






Look at what we have for "candidates" in America:

http://starkravingviking.blogspot.com/2012/09/is-it-money-changer-love.html

http://thegetjusticecoalition.blogspot.com/2012/09/soldiers-and-cops-have-dibs-on-girls.html

-





Text with video:

Published on Jul 12, 2012 by
More information: http://starkravingviking.blogspot.com/2012/07/steven-g-erickson-in-lawless-am...

William "Bill" Windsor, producer of "Lawless America" meets up with Steven G. Erickson at the Marriott Hotel in Danvers, Massachusetts, near Boston.

Going to the State of Connecticut, ground zero for police brutality, judicial misconduct, and public corruption was not an option for me. The Connecticut State Police and the Department of Administrative Services are like vandals. They allegedly order, and use tax dollars, to ruin politically active citizens' computers, spy on them, and use operatives to terrorize citizens out of contacting elected officials on issues and exercising Free Speech.

http://thegetjusticecoalition.blogspot.com/2011/02/letter-text-to-us-vermont-...






[Click Here for January 2, 2014, update to this post with video]


8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A letter sent to Connecticut State Police Commissioner Leonard C. Boyle

Receipt to letter send to Connecticut State Police Commissioner Leonard C. Boyle

May 23, 2005

To Leonard C. Boyle or to whom it may concern:

I had complaints regarding the former Police Commissioner Arthur L. Spada and had contacted the former Governor Rowland’s office talking with Carol Amino, February 21, 2003. She seemed to threaten me with further arrests and prison, insinuating that Arthur L. Spada would further retaliate against me for having complained about Connecticut State Police practices. Are you willing to investigate Arthur L. Spada for state and federal laws violated?

I proposed laws to State Senator Anthony Guglielmo and the former State Representative Mordasky after having bought rental property in Stafford Springs, Connecticut, starting around the Summer of 1998. I was told by Representative Mordasky’s aid in the Autumn of 2001 that I should sell my property and leave Connecticut before the Connecticut State Police retaliated for my having complained in newspapers regarding downtown law enforcement practices and for having proposed Civilian Oversight of Police. She told me that the Connecticut State Police liaison to legislators told me that I was really going to get it for my activities.

Is Free Speech, Redressing Grievances, and Proposing Laws to Elected Officials protected behavior in Connecticut?

I had lodged complaints against Connecticut State Police Internal Affairs and felt I was threatened by LT Wack and was taken aback when he told me he wasn’t willing to investigate ‘his friends’. What!!!???

If Connecticut can’t ensure quality and legal behavior of officers, shouldn’t oversight of police be taken away from police and legislated to an independent civilian review board?

I was told I ‘confessed’ in police custody 10-12-01 in the early AM hours to Sgt. Sticca. I contacted Major Wheeler regarding my supposed confession and then asked that the lock up tapes at Troop C, Tolland, CT, be reviewed and that Sgt. Sticca be charged. I heard nothing more about my supposed confession.

If Troopers, Langlais and Amaral, hadn’t committed perjury at my Rockville Connecticut trial for ‘overreacting’ to coming home in the dark to be jumped, beaten, and threatened with death if I didn’t give up my wallet, having used pepper spray to end the abuse I was taking, saying I had not asked to make a statement/complaint against my attacker, I would never have been falsely sentenced after the false arrest for being a crime victim.

I believe Arthur L. Spada himself ordered the harassment that led up to my false arrest and imprisonment.

I tested my theory that Spada had acted in illegal collusion with Judge Jonathan Kaplan, by sending Spada an email asking that the US Dept. of Justice webpage on Community Policing be taken off the Connecticut State Police website, citing that the policies weren’t being followed, indicating I was sending hardcopy to the US Dept. of Justice.

I felt if Judge Kaplan freaked out on my the following day it would mean that he had conspired with high ranking Connecticut State Police officers to punish me for having angered him by having my name come across his desk having complained to the governor’s office regarding Connecticut State Police officers’ inappropriate behavior and for having the audacity to propose laws that Spada didn’t like.

It is my opinion if that Connecticut State Police, as an organization, can’t ensure the respecting of the US. Constitution, Connecticut, and US laws, then the organization should be dismantled or be made to take the word, “Police,” and “Law Enforcement,” off any buildings, uniforms, paperwork, badges, etc. to be replaced with the words, “Armed Revenue Collector,” instead.

I feel if Connecticut State Police officers can’t or are not willing to protect and serve the taxpayers that pay their salaries, we the people should sue in federal court to abolish the Connecticut State Police.

Honorable Police and fair courts ARE needed to not have anarchy.

I would like to see if you are part of the solution or part of the problem that needs to be fixed.

Please act accordingly,

Thank you,

Steven G. Erickson
PO Box 730
Enfield, CT 06083

Email: stevengerickson@yahoo.com

P.S. Please put the words “Arthur L. Spada” in a yahoo search engine, clicking on the “Arthur L. Spada” post on FreeSpeech.com to view more information on my complaints against Spada. Please see that my case is ‘fixed’ by making sure my claims are properly and thoroughly investigated.

The Url for the above: http://starkravingviking.blogspot.com/2005/05/letter-sent-to-connecticut-state.html

Tuesday, December 05, 2006 5:00:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Connecticut address for Steven G. Erickson is no longer valid.

Saturday, August 25, 2007 11:13:00 AM  
Blogger The Stark Raving Viking said...

My new mailing address is:
Steven G. Erickson
972 Putney Rd # 156
Brattleboro, VT 05301

Monday, September 10, 2007 10:16:00 AM  
Blogger JOHN A. TATOIAN ESQ. said...

I read your blog with great interest. I, too, have had similar ideas of civilian oversight of police conduct. Your attempt to protect the public from police misconduct and political corruption is laudable, but the manner in which you go about achieving it is abysmal. You make a myriad of outrageously serious allegations without a shred of evidence to support them.( Allegations of judicial and prosecutorial misconduct, threatening, harassment, obstruction of justice, perjury, conspiracy, bribery, assault and Constitutional violations are as easy to make as they are to type. It is another thing to prove them with sufficient evidence in the proper forum. By making these copious and unsupported allegations, you not only diminish your already tarnished credibility ( you are a convicted criminal), but you alienate the very people with the power to assist you in achieving your goals. Frankly, in your view, everyone is to blame but Steven G. Erickson. Maybe that's more of the problem than the solution.;((

Tuesday, January 01, 2008 6:10:00 PM  
Blogger The Stark Raving Viking said...

The best evidence would be my trial transcripts. At about $3 per page, I haven't had the thousand plus to dump to get a stack of papers.

As a lawyer, do you know of anyone ever in the history of Connecticut that has gotten a year in jail with no previous record, even if guilty, for assault 3rd and Breach of peace?

Do you know of anyone where a mugger, a felon, admits to threatening a homeowner's life while demanding money, gets into an altercation, and only the homeowner is arrested and goes to prison?

I've mentioned names in print, live on television, in blogs, and have testified. I haven't been sued, and I don't see anyone named saying I am a liar, as they think what they did will just go unpunished if they just ignore me.

So, it sounds like you as a lawyer ran into some heat. I'd like to talk to you about it.

-Steven G. Erickson

Wednesday, January 02, 2008 12:43:00 AM  
Blogger The Stark Raving Viking said...

The above postal addresses are no longer valid. If you want to get hold of me, email me at:
stevengerickson@yahoo.com

Saturday, July 03, 2010 5:54:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know what? I am a disabled woman, not committing crimes or threatening anyone but having my safety & life put in jeopardy on a contunual by the state & local cops who do NOT give a darn about my safety, or the public's safety!
Who is running the state of Connecticut now? The mafia, or just organized criminals.
this state surely needs An OUTSIDE INDEPENDENT criminal investigation group who are NOT cops so we can ensure the police do what they are paid to do & protect the public, not keep putting our lives at risk, and keep refusing to enforce the laws, state & local laws!
The Feds need to come into CT, and see to it, ALL the bad, corrupt cops are fired immediately, fined & jailed if they are committing crimes!
The CT courts Do NOT want to enforce the ADA laws, which are Federal Laws & have been on the books for 20 years now!
Connecticut has become like
Nazi Germany!
It is that dangerous & corrupt!

Sunday, September 02, 2012 3:41:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kit guns and anarchist cook book many be start reading those books.

Monday, October 02, 2017 2:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home