Sunday, January 24, 2010

Non-custodial parent issues

I got the below in by email:

John, and all others herein,

These laws on State books are wrong.

It will take Fathers in each state to work with
their state legislature to change the law as it
currently reads. It must be an all out effort.

It is a challenge to Federal backed State
Support Enforcement of your State.

I suggest with Fathers opening up the
approach by asking State Enforcement to
repay Fathers $485,491,812
as shown here:

Please eread and consider a "Father Bill of Rights" as shown here:

I will be happey to talk with you on these ideas.

Victor , DADS

Supporting the idea of Father Custody
of his own children, post divorce.


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

View My Stats