Thursday, January 28, 2010

Ethics Complaint



I lodge an ethics complaint in Connecticut against Vernon Rockville Connecticut Superior Court Judge Jonathan J. Kaplan. [click here for more]

Should judicial and police misconduct be the rule across America, not the exception, as it is in the State of Connecticut?

I handed [this text] to Connecticut Supreme Court Justice Chase T. Rogers. She said she'd look into my complaints against Rockville Superior Court Judge Jonathan J. Kaplan. I called Governor M. Jodi Rell's office, today, talked to a staffer about the nature of my complaint against Judge Kaplan, asking that he not be re-appointed by her office, and was allowed to leave a message on Rell's legal counsel's voicemail. So, all three branches of Connecticut government have been notified about Kaplan by me, and also by Chris Kennedy.



"Corporate Thugs" post [click here] for documentaries, videos, text and more



[click here] for:

Target on Enemies List



This blogger's email: stevengerickson@yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home