Thursday, February 02, 2023

Emailed New Hampshire & Florida asking for Solution to Deep State Problem. Will you follow up with them?



Direct Link to Video:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/QIeVu5G6TNid/

To whom it may concern, &/or please forward to proper authorities:

An FBI Agent abducted me & brought me out in the woods age 5, 1969. My bike w/ training wheels was left about 200 yards in the street from our Ludlow Mass Main Blvd Home. My clothes were ripped off completely, & I was hit in the head w/ agent’s gun. I got a black eye, was bleeding out my nose, & lip. When he told me to give him oral sex, I said I would bite it off. So, the FBI agent who knew my father, brought me back to my mother telling her that I had violated National Security & wasn’t allowed to go back to kindergarten or to talk to anyone, & to have my father call him. I was then grounded & not allowed to have friends.

The FBI Agent told my father that I told a neighbor, the one that saw me abducted & called the police that I said my DoD Monsanto Father was getting duffel bags of $100 Bills printed in China on a CIA Federal Reserve Printing Press, & flown on a B-52 Bomber to Westover AFB by my neighbor Air Force Pilot Ray O’Mara on West St. I didn’t tell on my father for child, heroin trafficking, & for using money printed in China to fix court cases & pay police to beat up &/or kill critics of Monsanto, DoD, Central Bankers, &/or Rothschilds Opium Cartel.

I overhead phone taps of Richard M. Nixon, Hillary Rodham, President Johnson, JFK, RFK, Teddy Kennedy, George H.W. Bush molesting his son George from 1952 on the reverse side of a 45 record w/ the Star Bangle Banner on the A side. So, I know my father was Blackmailing Richard M. Nixon for being gay w/ other recordings. The recordings were probably authentic although I know photos were doctored it they heard something & had art students pose for made up photos.

My father talked in the 1960s about ending the 2nd Amendment by having a Farmer Militia using machine guns & bombs on school buses, because my father a Secular Humanist didn’t like that kids were getting on buses & slowed up traffic. When I was 2 going on 3 in 1966, he beat & raped a neighbor girl that was so young her breasts were only just starting as her nipples only were starting to develop. She was babysitting for us weeks after we moved to Ludlow.

The father put a gun to my father’s head but it was unloaded, or jammed. My father poisoned my male cat w/ glyphosate for seeing him rape the girl. I was given glyphosate & nearly died & clumps of my hair fell out, but my cat all of its fur fell out. When I survived my father then started testing LSD, meth, heroin, & other drugs that were made at Monsanto from ingredients flown in from China along w/ $100 bills printed in China during the Vietnam War.

My father went to Satanic Meetings held at the United Nations to provide them w/ date rate drugs & addictive variation of heroin that made children want to perform all sex acts at the Judge/Police child sex brothels in most US Cities in secret rooms below courthouses or Masonic Halls.

I told the Mafia neighbor that my father brought Heroin & LSD from Monsanto to, that the FBI that he knew as well tried to molest me. So the FBI agent spent a day, two, or three in a trunk of a car. He smelled very bad because he had soiled himself with his hands tied behind his back. I was just supposed to humiliate him when I was handed the agent’s gun when I was 5. I put the gun in agents mouth cocked the gun & pulled the trigger, & the Mafia guys thought that was funny. I knocked a few of the agents teeth out, & the Mafia guys were upset w/ me.

The FBI has harassed me in every grade since. 4 agents came to me when I was allowed to go back to kindergarten & threatened my teacher to not let me play musical chairs or any other games, & to not allow me out in playground to talk or play in anyway w/ other kids. That extended into grades from then on. My 5th Grade Principal in Wilbraham MA tried to turn my father for child abuse. He came back to school all beaten up & later died. 4 of my mechanics, many neighbors, my HS math teacher Mr. Holt & my 2 friends in high school Jeff Dalton & Doug Gatchell all shot themselves in the head. Doug shot himself twice in the head with a 357.

I saw my father put something in Dixie Walker’s Vodka & he was found in a ditch nearby 3 months later. Other neighbors that I talked to either went crazy, got cancer, or had fatal accidents like my brother-in-law Phil Tenerowicz, Todd Tucker (head smashed in front & back ruled a heart attack age 49), my bus driver, Wayne from Wizard Auto, the next day after I told them. I could keep naming names.

I have been fired from every job due to bosses being threatened w/ IRS. Run out of every apartment by police or FBI. Made to quit High School after I turned 18. Walked off of STCC campus because FBI made up something. Even though I had no criminals record, Int’l Police Union & UN wouldn’t let me vote. Courts aren’t allowed to rule in my favor. Police are only allowed to charge me w/ something, & are look outs every time where I is broken into by thieves paid w/ tax dollars police informant funds overseen by the UN paid into by taxpayers, just like Antifa & BLM are for election rigging & riots.

I would like to testify at a legislative hearing about the 10,000 rolls of silver uncirculated quarters that DHS stole from me, making me sell my houses at a loss to a UN CIA Child Trafficker Pedophile Peter Coukos. Then railroading me to prison permanently estranging me from my only daughter.

I wrote 5 screenplays about this. When I started to try to sell them, DHS paid Salem, Derry, & Nashua New Hampshire to dismantle my life over a 4 day period on November 2022. On the 29th I was SWATTED at a Bank of America ATM for taking out $700. They tried to say since I had an Ipad in my car that I was trying to steal PIN & account numbers.

I don’t know how to do that. Then w/ the money I paid $324 from ATM to Wendy Sweet at Derry NH Rockingham Rd Storage. I got a receipt on the 29th. The next day Wendy Sweet told me a $100 bill was counterfeit & said bill was counterfeit. So then DHS & Wendy Sweet stole all my stuff, including my clothes, $2500 in Silver, & about $25k in tools & what I was going to fit a mountain cabin out with.

On the 30th of November or a day or so after, Police blocked the driveway w/ light bars on for 3 hours out in front of the Steel Building Manufacturer in Nashua that I worked sales for & got me fired. Then police tried to break my girlfriend & I up & get me evicted from where I live. From what I understand, the more police abuse me, the more $500 to $1000 per hour DHS funds they are paid.

Every time I have traveled internationally FBI is either on the plane w/ me or staying at hotel or nearby wherever I am. I was at Jim Morrison’s grave in Paris France in 1998. One of two men showed me FBI ID asked me what I was doing at 7 AM at Morrison’s grave. The other was either a boyfriend or the agent or another FBI guy. When I was in Odessa Ukraine in July 2019 after NH Gov Sununu got me off the No Fly List that Dick Blumenthal put me on in the 1990s for trying to tip off about 9-11 years before it happened, the female FBI agent threatened no blow up the plane back to the US if I was in Ukraine to investigate the Biden Energy Scam & kept trying to contact Alex Jones.

No money can compensate me for the 54 years of stocking & harassment. In Connecticut I would get a $140,000 tax bill I didn’t owe & had to pay taxes for the same vehicles in multiple towns. That evidence still exists.

I went to Dominican Republic in 2021 3x trying to set up a currency exchange app, W.B. Nemesis. FBI contacted Dominican Police in behalf of bankers based in China & were offered money to kill me. So, I left the D.R. & my passport was pulled & I was detained in Boston. I have committed no crimes.

Should the FBI DHS, DoD, Int’l Police Union, & B.A.R. Association be kicked out of the State is even 1% of he above is true? I assert that 100% is true.

What can be done about the above? The stolen items & money in the Life Storage Unit & me getting fired from Steel Commander Corp are the most pressing & recent. I turn on my cellphone anytime I have had them, all my life, & police show up. AJ Fontaine a reporter in Connecticut & Rich Murzin a founder of DHS claimed that my FBI file was stored in China. They claimed to have printed out 27 reams of paper for that file. 2 weeks before we were air what was in my file, both died of “natural causes”.

What can be done?

Steven G. Erickson 215 S. Broadway Suite 217 Salem NH 03079

Seven Zero Six 740 9324

P.S. I am going to do videos on this letter to you, & post them as https://gab.com/SvenVonErick

Click on white envelope below to email post to a friend.

Click https://www.brighteon.com/f3b353ae-b4ee-4e65-8451-53d2948d262f Direct link to video.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home