Friday, January 20, 2023

Lawsuit to end the DHS, DoD, TSA, The Federal Reserve, CIA, Int'l Police & Teachers Union, & B.A.R?

 

Click 

https://rumble.com/v26f6qm-un-is-church-of-satan.-minions-of-satan-are-dhs-run-out-of-china..html 

to view video & links in subscription. I will split half of proceeds from lawsuits &/or book &/or screenwriting projects. If my father could have his DoD Monsanto briefcase, just the briefcase flown by a B-52 Bomber from 1966 flown to China from Westover AFB to get money printed in China, Heroin, Pot, & Asian & White Children from Chinese Baby Factories flown to the Westover AFB underground human experiment complex ... to also to skim money printed in China to abuse his own son from 1966???!!! Should tax dollars have been used for mid-air refueling to send one brief case to China during the height of the Vietnam War??? 

The remedy I would want of the project &/or lawsuit is to make money & to get the DoD, UN, FBI, CIA, the Pentagram of DC, Int'l Police & Teachers Unions, TSA, DHS, etc de-funded, & at least the 4 top tiers of running all this arrested & prosecuted w/ peoples grand juries, common law, w/ executions in sports stadiums ... - Steven G. Erickson  

P.S. my father has used money printed in China to pay parents of kids to go in my room to see if I was writing a screenplay or was taking down plate numbers & names of who my father was meeting w/ from age 5, & ripping me off for any silver coins or anything of value I have accumulated from 1967 when I was age 3 all the way up to present day, video talking about that: 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/QIeVu5G6TNid/


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home