Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Sick of the Deep State Abuse. Want to just "Cash Out", 1 way or other




I would like to live like the picture attached for the rest of my life. I was offered this at age 3 to retire at age 38 w/ miillions of dollars. In 1967, I didn't know what what that meant. I am the son of one of the top spies in the world. By age 5, 1969, I thought him a bumbling fool & did what I could to embarrass him & was labeled "Oppositionally Defiant" by the Rothschilds in China, the bosses of everything in the world. I would like to re-consider the proposal offerred me when I was 3 ... but w/ a lot of conditions.

I agreed to do something for my grandfather & his COG retired police chief friend in N. Dakota when my father abandoned me on the family farm for the day, no food, no water, no one to take care of me 7 miles from nearest neighbor 1968. That one day changed my life. I then did not become a pedophile child trafficker for the Rothschilds in China & become a Serial Killer Spy manufacturing & getting actual phone tap recordings to blackmail leaders all over the world. 

I want a 49% partner to either sue the perps who have done all the wrong to the world since the Rothschilds Opium Cartel based in China set up the US Fraternity System at Williams & Mary College in 1776 to jack everything in the world. I want to either sue, or develop a “Fictional” book or movie project. 

Steven G. Erickson
215 S. Broadway Suite 217
Salem, NH 03079

Actual views on this video channel are at least 10x what is shown: 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home