Thursday, February 03, 2022

#WakeUp Buzz Aldrin tells 8 y/o girl Moon Landings are BS. It was about the MONEY to continue the fraud.



BOMBSHELL MILITARY EYEWITNESS DEATHBED CONFESSION: "THEY FAKED IT" [Direct link to video]



We the People know that the JFK Assassination Official Story is BS. That is where "Conspiracy Theory" was coined.

My father sat me down in front of the Moon Landing when I was 5 in 1969, Ludlow Massachusetts. My father was extremely annoyed that I wanted him to watch it with me. My Monsanto Scientist Father told me that he has seen it so many times he was sick of it before I saw it live. 

It was strange when I was much older, the day of Shuttle that exploded, he asked me to watch the launch. My father then went up stairs. I went up to get him after I saw the shuttle explode. So, I went upstairs and said, "Oh, it had that teacher from New Hampshire on it." It was very rare that he talked to me as a human being. So, for the few times in my life he talked nice to me, I thought something was up. 

My father would look in the bathroom mirrors sometimes talking to himself, and seeing what expressions on his faced looked like. I thought he was an alien trying to pretend to be human from my earliest memories.

At 3, he poisoned my cat and bragged to his Monsanto friends about it in 1967, So I didn't believe in Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, and the Tooth Fairy. At 5 I was told the Moon Landing was bogus before it happened. So, I watched the moon landing live thinking it was fake footage. I did say anything because I thought it might be another mind game, or thin excuse to beat me within inches of my life.

My father was talking to foreign intelligence agents in our basement outside my cellar bedroom, about arranging agents to shoot up a school bus with a machine gun to take away land from farmers and end the 2nd Amendment. 

My father was part of CIA faction that aligned itself with China to send data on all Americans to Chinese Databases so that China, the World Bank, and Monsanto would run, and own the world.

It was also talked about in 1970 outside my bedroom of killing all the Africans in Africa with vaccines so that Chinese Workers could collect all the wealth, minerals, and energy for Monsanto, China, and World Bank.

Chinese Intelligence was especially monitoring all girl, and all boy private schools to identify those who might be bisexual or homosexual to bolster their careers and give them hot sexual partners, money, and then blackmail them as well for their secret lives. I heard about a Dyke Lawyer who was going to threaten Richard M. Nixon with prison before there was any investigation of Watergate.

Nixon was told to give all the control of the US to China, the World Bank, and Monsanto from the top, down, by ultra slow increments where the US would have no borders, no US Constitution, no private property ownership, small business, no human rights, no travel for average people all guns would be confiscated, kids would be removed from parents to go to camps, and parents were to be given slow acting poison before being sent to camps. 

This was supposed to happen before the year 2000.

The Dyke Lawyer my father and foreign intelligence was talking about was probably Hillary Clinton. 

I overhead from my father in about 1970 that I would be monitored by the CIA to see if I talked about the fake moon landing so that he could have me put in a mental hospital where I could be trained to be some sort of wind up toy and get more LSD than he had to take to become CIA and Monsanto Intelligence. 

I didn't say anything as I saw a human trafficking and drug shipment land at Westover Air Force Base age 4 and was threatened by my father, and the Ludlow Police Chief, with being burned alive feet first with my tongue cut out if I wagged my tongue about what I saw on a B-52 Bomber flown by our neighbor Ray O'Mara from China, to Japan, then to Chicopee Massachusetts a short drive from Monsanto. 

Kidnapped children to fill orders were stored on a military secured area at Monsanto. Some young girls were for Saudi Royalty, for exchange for "Wet Work" needed by Monsanto, World Bank, and China was done by Saudi's with Diplomatic Immunity. Others went to a baby farm on Chinese soil to breed the future 5th Column to take over the US, and Free World, all sectors, private and public, by the year 2000. 

Their timeline is off.

So, where is the data at NASA for the equipment used for the Moon Landings. Where is all the film footage for the Moon Landings. Oh, they were all lost and they erased all the data because it was taking up too much space. 

All of you eye and ear tests, medical, legal, financial, and other data has been on servers in China from 1968 with Israeli search engines for identifying those who would become leaders of the resistance when the US Constitution before they, and I, even left grade school. 

My father told me that the FBI would scoop me up and kill me if I had friends, when I was 4, and then told me the same thing when I went to school. I told my 5th grade principle, Memorial School Wilbraham, Massachusetts, and he returned to school all beaten up, and soon died of cancer. 

All of those I have told about my father, and Monsanto Child Trafficking, have died of natural causes, or accidents, including a founder of US DHS, Rich Murzin, my brother-in-law Phil, 4 mechanics who worked on my cars, School Bus driver, principal, our neighbor Dixie Walker, and reporters who asked me questions. 

So, if the US Government comes clean about the Moon Landings, they will have to come clean on JFK, all the False Flags, OKC Fed Building Bombing, 9/11, and the lasted Drill involving 174 countries that signed on in 1992 for Event 201 to be launched before Fall of 2019, for us to have as much fun as we are having the last 2 years. 

Monsanto Father Saw Fake Moon Landing Footage Before I saw it "Live"?

 

  



[Direct link to above video]

https://www.brighteon.com/channels/expatworldnews

Text with video:

My father sat me down in front of the television before the Moon Landing was allegedly to occur in 1969. My father was annoyed and didn't want to watch the "Historic" Moon Landing because he has screened the Moon Landing with other scientists to critique if for when other scientists viewed it live. In 1969 to 1970 in Ludlow Massachusetts my father was calling my 1st grade School Teacher and my principal of the school. My father wanted to know the names of students that I talked to and what I was talking about in class. My teacher Ms. Connor went to the principal asking that I be removed from her class because my father had threatened her life, her retirement with the IRS audit and that I was going to be as much of a Bleephole as my Monsanto Father. Ms. Connor told me that I the spawn of the Devil and that it was Evil Ones like my father who have good Presidents murdered. That was over 50 years ago, and I still remember. My father was talking to one of his Intelligence Handlers and said he was too valuable, too smart, and too important to be out on operations. My assumptions then was he didn't want to get his hands dirty helping kidnap children and going out on operations where priests were beaten up everywhere under their collars if they were critical of the Vietnam War, Monsanto, or talked about candidates positively of any candidates on Monsanto/China's black list. More information: http://starkravingviking.blogspot.com/2021/12/pandemic-loaded-into-2019-flu-shot-for.html #BidenEffect

My email: thebigappletothebigeasy@gmail.com

Disclaimer: All of my blogs is my opinion. I post links and articles that I don’t necessarily agree with, but post for debate. What I state as fact is actually to my best belief and knowledge. I sometimes am satirical and some is inflammatory comedy. CLICK ON TIME CODE BELOW THIS POST IF POST ISN’T ISOLATED. THE VIDEOS WILL THEN PLAY

#BoycottMcD #No46 #Restore45 #ExposeFauci #BillClintonIsARapist #StopTheSteal #EndTheBS #CoofDestroyer #HillaryForPrison #AlexJones #J6NewIndependenceDay #SackDemocrats #MeToo #DeathJab22 #BanUN #USConstitutionParty #BlockadeChina #FreeVietnam #StopTheBS #SecularHumanism #GreatReset #GreenNewDeal #CriticalRaceTheory #StopCRT #DeplatformBiden #WakeUp

http://thesrv.blogspot.com/

https://www.bitchute.com/channel/Db53P0QqcpED/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home