Sunday, February 13, 2022

Pre-World War, Black Rock leaves Container Ships Anchored, Empty? Domino Trudeau? It's obvious Biden isn't in charge. (Opinion)

If Black Rock, Vanguard, State Street Financial, Fidelity, JP Morgan, China, Corporate Organized Crime, and China say that they own the world and that I owe them 30 Trillion for breathing ... I say FU I am not paying and get the F' out of my country!


If you want to know what is going to happen to Hong Kong, Taiwan, New Zealand, the UK, Australia, Canada, the United States, and all previous sovereign nations, take a look at what has been done to Vietnam from the Fall of 2019. China just took it. 

If you have a farm, want to get around, or do anything in Vietnam, Chinese Communists decide whether you live or die, travel, work, and what little, if anything they will give you when your property is confiscated. 

The UN needs to be evicted from NYC. All debts to the genocidal maniacs is no longer owed. They need to be rounded up and shot if convicted of Crimes Against Humanity and/or Treason, and that includes all 3 Clintons, all 4 Obamas, the Gaggle of Bidens and all their co-conspirators and minions. 

The lands in the US needs to be returned to the rightful owners, those who like me who want to farm and not have douchebags come on the land, and then shoot them if they do. 

I have been prevented from voting, to keep the property I buy, and in having my 2nd Amendment Rights by my dirtbag Globalist Monsanto father who conspired with Monsanto, and other Big Pharma to sell us to the Chinese, the rest of Corporate Organized Crime, and Puppeteers of the United Nations, the World Bankers.

"I Have NEVER Seen This Before!" - Singapore Harbor - What is Going on?! [Direct link to video]



While the Superbowl game goes on, the Deep State may pounce:

http://starkravingviking.blogspot.com/2022/02/illegitimate-biden-regime-will-start.html

http://thesrv.blogspot.com/

Disclaimer: All of my blogs is my opinion. I post links and articles that I don’t necessarily agree with, but post for debate. What I state as fact is actually to my best belief and knowledge. I sometimes am satirical and some is inflammatory comedy. CLICK ON TIME CODE BELOW THIS POST IF POST ISN’T ISOLATED. THE VIDEOS WILL THEN PLAY

#BoycottMcD #No46 #Restore45 #ExposeFauci #BillClintonIsARapist #StopTheSteal #EndTheBS #CoofDestroyer #HillaryForPrison #AlexJones #J6NewIndependenceDay #SackDemocrats #MeToo #DeathJab22 #BanUN #USConstitutionParty #BlockadeChina #FreeVietnam #StopTheBS #SecularHumanism #GreatReset #GreenNewDeal #CriticalRaceTheory #StopCRT #DeplatformBiden #WakeUp #chrisskyarmy #justsayno #unitednoncompliance

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home