Sunday, February 13, 2022

Illegitimate Biden Regime Will Start Nuclear War with Vladimir Putin Russia to hide Evidence in Ukraine? - Mike Adams

Click on Time Code below blog post to get post to load faster and to be able to view videos. Click on top banner to go to newest posts.



Emergency Update: Biden fully committed to starting war with Russia, no matter what the consequences [direct link to video]



Disclaimer: All of my blogs is my opinion. I post links and articles that I don’t necessarily agree with, but post for debate. What I state as fact is actually to my best belief and knowledge. I sometimes am satirical and some is inflammatory comedy. CLICK ON TIME CODE BELOW THIS POST IF POST ISN’T ISOLATED. THE VIDEOS WILL THEN PLAY

#BoycottMcD #No46 #Restore45 #ExposeFauci #BillClintonIsARapist #StopTheSteal #EndTheBS #CoofDestroyer #HillaryForPrison #AlexJones #J6NewIndependenceDay #SackDemocrats #MeToo #DeathJab22 #BanUN #USConstitutionParty #BlockadeChina #FreeVietnam #StopTheBS #SecularHumanism #GreatReset #GreenNewDeal #CriticalRaceTheory #StopCRT #DeplatformBiden #WakeUp #chrisskyarmy #justsayno #unitednoncompliance

A People's Grand Jury is needed to dismantle the Joe Biden Regime meant to allow China, the UN, Int. Corporate Organized Crime, the World Bankers, B.A.R. Association, and the Billionaire Bad Boys Club to allow ownership of humanity with the QR Code:

http://thesrv.blogspot.com/2022/02/grand-jury-day-2-english-international.html



108 professional soccer players dead from heart failure… [Direct link to video]



It was obvious the FBI and other Chinese/UN/World Bank actors were trying to provoke a violent protest. It was so that Congress and the US Senate would not take a legitimate look at the blatant across the board election fraud. 

We will see later today whether these same actors will infiltrate the Canadian Trucker Protest, the American version that may interrupt the Superbowl. This will be an excuse to crackdown on all Americans, and permanently scrub patriots off the Internet, including websites like The Gateway Pundit, Zero Hedge, Breitbart, Infowars etc.



https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/

Just with the stories on The Gateway Pundit Alone, Biden should be removed from office for being illigitimate. The Clintons, Bidens, Obamas, United Nations Personnel, anyone with an active B.A.R. Association Affiliation, World Bankers, and the Media heads with any Black Rock ownership should all be arrested and await trial for their part in genocide, and a coup of the Free World.



Clinton Youth Brigade from 1995 is now 5th Column? [direct link to video] Video uploaded July 28th, 2020, talking about a 2007 post warning of what we all are having fun with now. I contacted Connecticut US Attorney General Chris Dodd in the late 1990s along with then Connecticut Attorney General Dick Blumenthal, that Big Pharma and Monsanto, China, Israel, and Saudi Arabia with the help of the World Bank were going to stage an event to take down the US Constitution, US Sovereignty, end Small Business, Family Farming, Independent Journalism, and all basic human rights worldwide. Staffers threatened my life, said I would lose my relationship with my daughter, my contracting business, my properties, and either be killed after by the Connecticut State Police or FBI, and/or spend the rest of my life in prison, or a mental hospital if I ran my mouth!



My email, address, and cellphone number can be found towards the end of this video:

https://www.brighteon.com/63609b87-b9d4-4012-9460-44920b824feb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home