Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Monsanto/Big Pharma Used Nazi Playbook to utilize Chinese Intelligence/CIA to infiltrate schools to Erase US Constitution

(Opinion, Commentary, and sometimes Satire) If blog post isn't isolated, video(s) may not play. Click on time code below blog post to isolate. Click on top banner, or icon, of most blogs or websites to go home, or to go to newest post. All is to my best belief and knowledge if not satire. My contact information towards end of [this video]. Scroll down in post for video and links



I was age 4 in 1968 when my father went with me to meet a B-52 at Westover AFB in Chicopee, Massachusetts. Young Asian girls in dog cages, narcotics, and other items. Caucasian children kidnapped, were to go back to China for a child farm on Chinese territory and pallets of cash, and probably pallets of 1 layer of gold bricks were to make the trip back to Japan, and then into mainland China.

My mother was sick, and in the hospital. [My father] was foolish bringing me to see what I saw, and his Monsanto cronies and German accent retired mentors had words for my father as well. My father allegedly consulted about the "special painting" of steel beams of the World Trade Centers prior to 9/11.My father came to a trial I was having at court house in 2002 zip code 06066 where I was facing prison for pepper spraying a mugger who tried to stab me in my dark driveway.

My father threatened my daughter, his granddaughter Sarah, a minor at the time with being raped and murdered by Connecticut State Police and me spending the rest of my life in prison, or a mental hospital, if I kept trying to talk about Monsanto, Pfizer, him, and about the United Nations and World Bank sex and drug trafficking thing. 

From overhearing my father talking to Israeli Mossad, Saudi Intelligence, Chinese Intelligence etc in the poker room outside my cellar bedroom age 6 1970, I knew the CIA and Chinese Intelligence were tasked to look into my activities and to identify others who would be leaders when the US Constitution was suspended.

My father and his friends were present when eye and ear tests were being conducted at my Ludlow, Massachusetts, school. It was the following year that my father and his friends had sex and drugs parties with my young teachers, notably 2 sisters of Irish decent, one blonde, one a redhead.

All school, college, medical, court, employment, tax and other records were being transferred directly to China to keep as a database for Big Pharma, Monsanto, the CIA, The FBI, and other Chinese, United Nations, and World Bank infiltrated alphabet agencies. 

Elections and court cases were rigged using the Chinese database. My father openly boasted to Chinese Intelligence that the 2nd Amendment, Free Speech, and the US Constitution would be suspended and corporations and bankers would rule the world with Chinese cooperation.

I talk more about this here:

https://www.brighteon.com/channels/expatworldnews

The Paranoia That Cost Hitler The War | Warlords: Hitler vs Stalin | Timeline [Direct link to video]



Joseph Goebbels: The Propaganda Maestro [Direct link to video]





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home