Monday, October 25, 2021

Is the Vax Pied Piper Fraudci more Sadistic than the Nazi Angel of Death? Will this Genocide be in the Billions?



Burning Monkeys brains with acid to study how more fear can be caused for population control of humans? Letting parasites and sand flies eat into the nasal passages, eyes, into ears of Beagle and German Shepherd dogs and puppies? 

All I write is to my best belief and knowledge, unless Satire. When I post videos and excepts of others, I have not vetted the source, but you can. Do your own research. Don't believe all you see, and read, especially from the 4 biggest international asset managers that own most land, banks, corporations, Big Pharm, the Media, etc. 

Problem, reaction, solution ... who started the problems, and who and what is offering the Final Solution? 

My father was similar and poisoned my cat when I was age 3 and might be part of this. [that video]. 

Should US Taxpayers be funding the NIH and Chinese Intelligence/World Bank/UN biological attack on the Free World to expand Communism and drastically reduce population.

How did the former USSR work out for the countries behind the Iron Curtain? How is the EU working out for those countries? How is 4 international asset managers running all Media, Big Pharma, and owning everything working out for Australia? Well we are all heading at Warp Speed to being like Australia.

More of what I am talking about on my Brighteon Video Upload Channel started by Mike Adams aka the Health Ranger on Natural News:

https://www.brighteon.com/channels/expatworldnews

The Animal Torture Story to go with the picture up top [click here].



QR Code 4 Travel Clintons Bidens Obamas China Great Reset B.A.R. takeover of World? [Direct link to video]



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home