Saturday, October 23, 2021

I needed to Show a QR Quote that I was double Vaxxed or just PCR Tested to Fly out of New Hampshire



I know the above is a Bar Code, not a QR Code ...

I xpect to fly to Baltimore Maryland from Manchester New Hampshire this morning at about 5:20 AM. I tried to use the software to get one and the system asked question, after question, and then locked up, and then nothing. I then thought about it.

Am I just a frozen turkey brought up for sale to just be consumed? Am a I a worthless slave?

If you can get paid way more to stay home, why work, right?

If there is going to be too much hassle to eat meat, travel, date, work, exercise, interact, or go outside, why not just stay inside and wait for the deliveries, right?

https://www.brighteon.com/channels/expatworldnews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home