Thursday, May 20, 2021

Do Billionaire Child Molesters often have Alligator & Piranha Ponds for VICTIMS? "HUMANITY IS DISPOSABLE!"

(Opinion, Commentary, and in some cases Satire)





Image above was [found here].

Alleged Billionaire Serial Child Molesters are buying up the majority of the farmland. Nothing to see here, go about your business. 

These philanthropists, didn't use World Bank bag men, The Judiciaries of nations, members of the B.A.R. Association to rig all world elections because Communism is more profitable throttle through the United Nations for the benefit of Corporate Organized Crime and the World Bank. 

Again, nothing to see here. Feed the children to the tyrants, wear your mask, and STFU, OR ELSE!!!

[My videos]

Allegedly the Connecticut FBI and State Police had a nickname for me after I had escaped subsequent setups to railroad me to prison. Minority Officers tipped me off when there were setups for me to be murdered. 

I got the code name, "The Big Apple to the Big Easy," after up and leaving where I was hiding in New York City, fleeing to New Orleans to work as an insurance adjuster in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina. 

Maybe those on milk cartons with the word "missing" on them were disappeared, used, raped, tortured, and murdered by the B.A.R Association/World Bank/Corporate Organized Crime/Communist UN/China Mafia thug organization. 

This "International Thug Organization" is what the Connecticut State Police tried to recruit me into their child abduction, sex and drug trafficking, money laundering, election fixing, riot organizing, using thief felons on probation fencing the goods, stealing legal guns to put on black market, taking out small business, the US Constitution, land rights, and be good minions for the World Bank.  

I have never shut up about what I have learned about the Clintons from the aftermath of the OKC Federal Building Bombing. 

2 of my friends who wanted to expose the same things at the same time in 2011, died within hours of each other of "natural" causes about 2 weeks in 2011 where we were going to predict New Town, Boston Marathon, other pys-ops, and the past, and ongoing "Big Enchilada". 

[Part of my story]

My email: thebigappletothebigeasy at gmail dot com

Could you change time by judging yourself? Maybe I fell asleep while listening to a David Bowie tune, listening to the lyrics, and then [wrote this]. 

-

 



The Raconteurs – Steady, As She Goes (Official Music Video - Jim Jarmusch Version)



Can't Find My Way Home (Blind Faith) - Rachael Price | Live from Here with Chris Thile



Dean Martin, Ted Knight & Tim Conway - The Bar



Taxi The funniest scene of all time



Richard Nixon - "I'm not a crook" Are Biden and Nixon cut from the same cloth? Except, Nixon called the Bohemian Grove Crowd a bunch of shameless f*ggots.



Donald Trump calls ABC reporter Tom Llamas 'sleazy'



Jerry Lewis vs Muhammad Ali 1963 (includes poem) In a debate, Trump hasn't lost his Cassius Clay, while Joe Biden would utter, "Oops, I crapped my pants!"



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home