Saturday, May 29, 2021

Chinese ATTACK from Canada & Bahamas Bases because of installed weak incestuous pedophile puppet Biden?

(Opinion, Commentary, Satire) Click on time code below blog post if not isolated so video(s) will play. The maximum the public will put up with is what will happen. When are you going to say "when"?



Jimmy Carter gave the Panama Canal Control over to China. 

China has taken over the resources and energy of Africa, is closing in on South America. 

China controls the Suez control and can block it with container ships at will. 

Texas legislators were considering breaking off from China's installed puppet regime. 

Were weather weapons used? 

China may be soon launching an attack on the US from [Fidel Castro's alleged illegitimate son's], Justin Trudeau's UN/World Bank/Communist compromised Canada and from bases in the Bahamas.

[More from Zero Hedge]

[More posts links, embedded videos]



China stole trillions of Free World Grid? (Opinion, Commentary, Satire) [SvenVonErick Bitchute video upload direct link] All internet traffic, all electricity, all energy, all resources, all land, all water, and all everything is now controlled by the World Bank and the Communist run United Nations and China? Was the last domino to fall, the US with a Chinese Puppet installed as US President? It seems to be obvious that the voting machines and this COVID BS Lock Down was all engineered by Chinese and Israeli Intelligence. They got away with 9/11, didn't they?



Image at top was [found here].

Prison Guards Didn't Notice Satanist Torture & Behead Cellmate [The Salty Cracker]



Rand Paul - Dr Fauci Must Testify Under Oath About money Given To Wuhan Lab [Direct link to video]



Will Windham New Hampshire, Arizona, and other obvious election rigging turn Joe Biden out of the White House and allow the legitimate US President, Donald J. Trump to sit back in his seat?:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/arizona-senate-reportedly-considering-additional-audit-maricopa-county-time-including-2020-election-results/


Disaster Ahead: Man Screaming at the Mountain Top [Direct link to video] The best Dell Bigtree from the High Wire video ever.



Hunter Biden E-mails Show Biden Met with Foreign Business Partners [Direct link to video] How sleazy, corrupt, and treasonous can the Bidens be and not get arrested, prosecuted, and land in prison?



The below video is a Japanese poster of a video shot in Brazil. I would wake up to my Monsanto father choking me out, and coming in drunk just beating on me. I was very young with asthma. If my mother touched me by putting Vicks Vapo rub on my chest, or put a vaporizer in my room, the below was a normal night being woke up. When he couldn't beat me anymore, he had control of courts, investigations, the police, and the IRS. I somehow made it to 57 years old. He represents the Deep State and all that you are now getting too ...



[Direct link to video] Warning: Extreme Child Abuse, this little boy is beat bloody.



From my earliest memory, my father would be jealous of a married man with beautiful wife, and destroy all their lives and break up families, and destroy whomever he could financially on whatever whim. 

My father would hear a neighbor in 1966 to 1972 be critical of the Vietnam War where Western Massachusetts Monsanto made so much with Agent Orange causing genetic defects in US Troops and Vietnamese people, their lives were then ruined. 

My father personally could get police, judges, and prosecutors to do anything with his alleged security clearance. Wherever I worked my boss or company owner was threatened to be ruined by IRS, or fire me. Parents of daughters I dates were likewise threatened, as anyone who would rent to me or be my roommate. 

I have one daughter. From the time she was born, my Monsanto father told me that I would have to do whatever he said, work where I was told to, take vacations when he told me I could, and he would supervise me with my daughter, friends, or other family members or I would spend the rest of my life in prison, end up dead, and be permanently estranged from my only daughter ... which he did succeed at. 

He did succeed in getting me walked off my first year of college that I paid for just before exams, saying I was a terrorist, and had done nothing. I lost my contracting business and all the property that I had obtained with his called to Connecticut Police and courts.

The Communist UN/Chinese World Bank takeover will do all the same to you too. Is 1966 and on, Big Pharma, and Monsanto types worshiped the Chinese Communist Ownership of their workers where they had no property, free speech, reproductive, health, life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness, or other rights.  

This explains my life, and my Monsanto Father, is the Deep State wanting to dole out the most abuse, torture, indefinite confinement, property confiscation, family and social connection break up, reputation blowing up, ability to get employment or housing thwarted, and death at any time:



http://thegetjusticecoalition.blogspot.com/2020/01/gun-permit-can-mean-false-arrests.html



[Direct link to below video] Warning: this little toddler maybe able to walk on his own, or not, is choked, slammed into a table, punched in stomach, grabbed by arms bent back to cause pain, slapped, and verbally abused by his father from absolutely no reason by his father. I had similar experiences until I was willing to fight back, age 16, and just the physical abuse stopped.



thebigappletothebigeasy at gmail dot com

They really wanted you to forget this. [Richie From Boston]



The Killdares "Whiskey In The Jar" Live at the Granada Theater



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home