Monday, November 02, 2020

Sanity vs. Google/YouTube. You try to kill me? I sit and wait to die? Deep State, you have another thing coming ...



THE FINAL COUNTDOWN - A SGTreport.tv EXCLUSIVE [SGT Report]



In the next two posts on this blog there are a lot of videos and links. Are Judges worldwide compromised by either partipating in pedophilia, or profiting from it? I had a front row seat from my first memories watching a Big Pharma Spook, an all out psychopath ruin lives, take pleasure drunk with all the Monsanto chemicals being sprayed on Vietnam genetically altering, harming, and killing millions. Drunk, these Big Pharma took pleasure in the pain that they created. 

I heard talk right in our family's home, my father was traveling back and forth to China. He had Chinese, and other operatives from all over the world over to the house. In the mid 1970s my father talked about no hunting, fishing, farming, ranching, no small business, no property, no reproductive, medical, or any rights at all for average people. 

Corporations, the UN, and Chinese Communists would partner to wipe out small business, property rights, the US Constitution, and they (including my father) would decide who lives and who dies. I heard that the Monsanto elite wanted to wipe out about 99% of the population. I was the only 8 year old playing chess in a tournament in a secure facility in Springfield, Massachusetts, around 1972, and heard unbelievable conversations.

I came in 3rd out of 100s of participants and was only child there. My father dropped out in the 1st round of the chess tournament because he is so wrapped up in the psychopath mindset of an evil corporation bent on owning, running, and deciding everything. I lasted about 3 weeks, and the last game I could get a trophy, or a chess set if I threw the game. I threw the game and got a chess set as a prize. 

I believe my father killed my cat by poisoning it, my age 2 or 3, 1966 or 1967. I heard him brag about it to his Monsanto psychopath friends that if I hugged on a cat, my mother or anyone was nice to me, I would abuse (sexually?) my younger siblings, have an attitude, and maybe end up a homosexual. 

I believe he was either violated as part of some NWO elite ritual, or his oldest brother in a farmhouse without indoor plumbing or electricity raped him in a windowless closet where my father lived with 2 older brothers, and one younger brother. It would help to explain his being an absolute stealth sociopath, and he would be forgivable in my mind. 

My life is a microcosm to the work up to the Chinese/UN takeover we suffer now with minions like my father having been complicit in the downfall of the free world. I never believed in Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, and the Tooth Fairy. Age 3, the Vietnam War was on black and white television, live. Teenagers were taking LSD out in the woods. I brought food to an 18 year old neighbor in the woods to was going to escape to Canada to not fight in Vietnam, my mother knew, my father did not. 

My father could look over at a neighbor, go over smile and talk nice in his face, and then turn a neighbor into Big Pharma compromised police, court officials, alphabet agencies, and his own corporate mafia, and the neighbor would have no idea why he lost his house, job, his family broke up, he was getting an IRS BBQ, and he ended up penniless, with no hope, and was destroyed. 

My father could be attracted to a neighbor's wife, and just ruin someones life. It was that arbitrary. He especially hated the self-employed and small business owners. They weren't in a corporate structure and had too much autonomy and freedom ... 

That is the old fashioned version of contact tracing. 

[Pedophile Judges sold out for us to have the Chinese and UN takeover, videos and links]

-

Image up top was [found here].

Nirvana - The Man Who Sold The World (Live On MTV Unplugged, 1993 / Rehearsal)



BLACK SABBATH - "Paranoid" (Official Video)



Judas Priest - You've Got Another Thing Coming (Video)



Harley Quinn || Insane Like Me – Gasoline



The White Stripes - Seven Nation Army (Official Music video)



Nirvana - Heart-Shaped Box



Depeche Mode - Personal Jesus (Official Video)



Nirvana - Something In The Way (Live On MTV Unplugged Unedited, 1993)



Alice In Chains - Again (Official Video)



Alice In Chains - Angry Chair (From MTV Unplugged)



NEW ORLEANS HEAVY SWAMP BLUES ON FRETLESS 6-STRING



Thunderclap Newman - Something In The Air (1969)



Bettie Page dance no.2 to 'Rumble' by Link Wray



Talking Heads - Life During Wartime LIVE Los Angeles '83



The Doors - The End- Live At The Hollywood Bowl (Subtítulado en español). (as a young teen, I found Jim Morrison, and the Doors. I went to his grave in Paris, France, in 1998, and waited in line in a historic cemetary, 7 AM just to see his gravestone. He had similar angst with his rigid, unreasaonable, abusive father ... I was in the back room listinening to the Doors age 17 with my 28 year old friend currently married to a very scary Mafioso who was the major source of heroin at the time in Springfield, Massachusetts, and if police arrested him and didn't know he was "untouchable" his name wasn't in the newspaper, ever ... (I've never tried heroin, and I think she never did either), and my father walked in, and "father, yes son, I would like to kill you" came on as Morrison sang. I smiled and meant the lyrics. My father had a shiver and walked out, I was thinking about the times he would hide in the dark in my bedroom my age 2 or 3 and he'd choke me unconscious when I opened my eyes, and the times he would bowl me down the stairs just because he came home and had to look at me)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home