Tuesday, October 06, 2020

End of Cash. Masks Forever means no more human to human interactions. UN Permission Needed to Date, Travel, Work?



Think tanks since the beginning of the 1900s have been talking about reducing population, and locking down average populations keeping us off of land, and limit our use of recreational areas and all resources. Only enough of us are needed to be service staff for the elite. 

So, those who say they will reduce more than 95% of us are acting right now as cheaply, and easily toward this goal, having technology and plan already in motion. Just sit back, relax, eat popcorn if any can be found on empty shelves.

Alex Jones and David Knight are breaking it all down [right here live].  

I have a right to be in charge of my own health. 

I want my life back.

I want the US Constitution to apply.

I don't want to have to wear a mask. If you want to wear a mask, wear a mask, don't tell me that I have to.

I don't want a vaccine. It is BS. It is tyranny. 

Having digital currency means the UN will run all of your life, you don't own anything, and you have no rights. 

Fight back now, be vocal, be defiant, dictate your terms, or forever wear a mask and forever take it in the hind end from the United Nations UNESCO. 

[My LiveLeak video uploads]

Image up top [found here].



Iron Maiden - Run To The Hills (Official Video)



Twisted Sister - The Price (Official Music Video)



Some of the best calling BS on the Deep State Drama is here:
http://greencrowasthecrowflies.blogspot.com/

Headphones worthy music videos at the bottom of [this post].


[SRV BitChute Videos] [SRV Beef with the Deep State]

[Tim Pool, TimCast BitChute video below, direct link]



Stairs dance | Joker [UltraHD, HDR]




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home