Thursday, October 01, 2020

Censorship and the Culling of Humanity has now Come?





Photo above was [found here].

 

 

I placed the bottom text as a comment in [this Green Crow as the Crow Flies blog] post:

 

Do you know what Northerntruthseeker posted on to get banned?

I know that sometimes your blog will load slow, or there will be errors and have to be determined to click on it 3 times, or more, if checking it out from someone else's computer just to see if they are "shadow banning" us. You come right up on my computer and Ipad because I view your site daily.

When I blog, I used to noticed that my posts would show up within a minute on your blog roll. Now if I post something, it will show up 4 hours or so, to even a day later, so it is never at the top of the blog roll.

I had a casual conversation at TD Bank in Methuen, Massachusetts. I had been doing business with the bank for 10 years. I just say that all that is happening is a psy-op, so them my business account was flagged for fraud, so I can no longer do business because I am not a cheerleader for the UN and Communist China.

Trump has ordered the equivalent of 55 tests for every American, and that Americans will need to be tested to get a "daily pass" to do anything outside their own homes. Assume camps will be set up for those not complying with Martial Law. There is going to be global tracking of all citizens. This according to my take on what [David Knight] reported on this morning.

I was 4 in 1968 and overheard my father talking to a firefighter who was also CIA, or something, about a 1968 US law where fire trucks were set up to be "urban assault vehicles" with bullet proof glass, positive air pressure inside the cab, so if biological weapons were deployed from truck, those in the truck wouldn't get the infection.

Also the plans for making bridges, and choke points on all major highway and roadways as internment camps. If at least 10' high fence were placed on sides, or 20' high "sound barriers" that can't be climbed, all that would be needed would be fence to be strung across 2 sides of the roadway, or bridge. No one could leave alive. Either get a lethal injection or just be waited out for dying of thirst or starvation, where a bucket loader can put bodies in 40' long containers, and a double rotor helicopter can dump containers out in deep water.

State Police snipers, SWAT, and other "special police" possibly Blackwater told me when drinking out on Bourbon Street in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina that N-word snipped who would be shot in the head, when in groups of 3 or more, were shot in the head from the back person first, and then moving forward, so each would not see the others being shot in head by snipers placed by helicopter on rooftops.

Helicopters would be placed in half containers with diesel powered refrigeration units to freeze the bodies so special forces didn't have to deal with the smell. The half containers with the diesel refrigeration units were then flown out into deeper water in the Gulf, and just dumped. All civil unrest and natural disasters are testing grounds for what the UN and Deep State can get away with.

-

The image at top was [found here].

My BitChute video uploads [click here].

There are special UN UNESCO hit teams in the US. [Posted today, video].

I know from my own experiences, and being offered a job as being a goon for police in 1995, that the UN and Communist Chinese infiltrated a good percentage of US law enforcement, all alphabet agencies, and courts to eradicate small business, family farming, ranching, and independent journalists incrementally until the Big World Coup:

http://thegetjusticecoalition.blogspot.com/2013/10/telling-children-committee-elected.html



VEGAS Shooting 3rd Anniversary: Multiple Shooters Multiple Locations [Direct Link to Video]



CDC Cancels Thanksgiving; Pushes Dystopian Future [Direct Link to Video]



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home