Sh*t hits fan in State of Connecticut?
The Connecticut State Police have long been known as liars, official terrorists, thugs, organized crime, and complete scumbags out to get laid, abuse the public, and to do as little for taxpayers as is possible. Connecticut Officers billed US Department of Homeland Security, DHS, for overtime not worked, and did not have to pay back money police stole from the public after they were caught, nor were officers punished! [168 page official report on Connecticut State Police Brutality and Misconduct blog post]
Connecticut courts in the State of Connecticut are just a rubber stamp on abuse.
Text of Fax (to 860 240 0196) that I sent to Connecticut Judiciary Committee with links added below:
March 17, 2014http://thegetjusticecoalition.blogspot.com/2013/10/telling-children-committee-elected.html
To whom it may concern on the Connecticut Judiciary Committee:
I have looked at the list of laws being considered today. It looks like citizens are upset about all the public corruption, judicial misconduct, and police brutality that the State of Connecticut is now world famous for. Not only does the system need to be overhauled, individual cases of official abuse need to be addressed.
Prior to 9/11, Stafford Springs, and other “test communities” were used for enhanced policing and illegal domestic spying, officially terrorizing of citizens, harming the economy, children, families, and was an open assault on the US Constitution. Citizens were harmed for interrupting the illegal revenue collection system of police, lawyers, judges, the town hall mafia, and international corporate organized crime, UN Agenda 21. Interfere with UBS official money laundering, Monsanto, Big Pharma, and have your life altered.
Surveillance microphones and video cameras were, and are being strung from light poles. Police were, and are, illegally listening to citizens’ private conversations in homes, over telephones, and are trolling the internet. Police show up and tell you what your political opinion should be, who their Police Union choice for candidate is, whether you can blog or talk to news reporters, what legislation you can propose to elected officials, whether you are allowed in Connecticut, whether you can have a business, a job, a significant other, date, have or keep your own children, and whether you are allowed to live relatively free or get railroaded to prison based on police informants illegally tasked to set up secret police enemies list targets, police manufactured evidence, false reports, and lawyers and judges who rig court cases, profit and get away with their organized crime franchise. Police are lookouts for vandals, target beatings, break-ins.
I was told by police who were spying on me that I was not allowed to make over $10/hour doing the contracting work I was doing because a police officer did not make that when he did like work. I was told that I was not a police officer or important enough to be allowed to stay married to my wife and officers were interested in her. I was told I was not allowed to own my home and rental properties because I did not know the right people. Police refused to answer 911 and other calls into them for help for the same reason. I was told by police that I was not allowed to date after they contributed to my divorce. I was told by officers that if I did not shut my mouth, leave the state, quit proposing Civilian Oversight of police to elected officials, writing letters to the editor printed in newspapers, that I would lose my property, contracting business, my daughter, and that I would either take my last ride in a police cruiser trunk in handcuffs with my teeth kicked out or I would lose everything, go to prison, and then be kicked out of Connecticut upon my release. The latter happened. Word search my name, Steven G. Erickson.
Police told me that gun owners, the self-employed, and the potential leaders in communities were targets for property loss, family break up, arrests, police informants beating on and terrorizing them, prison, or even being murdered. You all have a nice state going on ... NOT!
Ritt Goldstein exposed all the above behavior in a Special Legislative meeting December, 1996. How do you think that worked out for him? Ritt fled to Sweden seeking political asylum. I will blog here: http://judicialmisconduct.blogspot.com/ with links to videos. I ask the Judiciary Committee to contact me with questions and offer remedy to my abuse and to others likewise officially abused.
Steven G. Erickson PO Box Eight Seventy-Four Brattleboro, VT 05302 USA
802 490 3559
stevengerickson At yahoo dot com
[Steven G. Erickson video upload and favorites channel, click here]
Legislation being considered today as part of a public hearing:
1. S.B. No. 360 (RAISED) AN ACT CONCERNING THE APPLICABILITY OF PROBATE COURT ORDERS TO STATE AGENCIES. (JUD)
2. S.B. No. 431 (RAISED) AN ACT CONCERNING PERJURY COMMITTED BY EXPERT WITNESSES. (JUD)
3. S.B. No. 456 (RAISED) AN ACT CONCERNING ADOPTION OF THE CONNECTICUT CODE OF EVIDENCE BY THE SUPREME COURT. (JUD)
4. S.B. No. 462 (RAISED) AN ACT CONCERNING CIVIL RESTRAINING AND PROTECTIVE ORDERS. (JUD)
5. S.B. No. 463 (RAISED) AN ACT CONCERNING THE APPOINTMENT OF A CONSERVATOR FOR A PERSON WITH INTELLECTUAL DISABILITY. (JUD)
6. S.B. No. 464 (RAISED) AN ACT CONCERNING THE ADMINISTRATION OF HAIR FOLLICLE DRUG TESTING BY CLINICAL LABORATORIES. (JUD)
7. S.B. No. 465 (RAISED) AN ACT CONCERNING IGNITION INTERLOCK DEVICES. (JUD)
8. S.B. No. 466 (RAISED) AN ACT CONCERNING CORRECTIONAL ADMINISTRATORS. (JUD)
9. H.B. No. 5344 (RAISED) AN ACT CONCERNING CHILD ENDANGERMENT WHILE OPERATING A MOTOR VEHICLE WHILE UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF INTOXICATING LIQUOR OR DRUGS. (JUD)
10. H.B. No. 5484 (RAISED) AN ACT CONCERNING THE CLAIM AGAINST THE STATE OF THE TOWN OF CHESHIRE. (JUD)
11. H.B. No. 5488 (RAISED) AN ACT CONCERNING HEALTH INSURANCE COVERAGE FOR PROBATE COURT PERSONNEL. (JUD)
12. H.B. No. 5489 (RAISED) AN ACT CONCERNING THE INTEGRITY OF THE BUSINESS REGISTRY. (JUD)
13. H.B. No. 5554 (RAISED) AN ACT CONCERNING THE DUTIES OF STATE MARSHALS. (JUD)
14. H.B. No. 5555 (RAISED) AN ACT CONCERNING THE PROVISION OF EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE TO ANIMALS. (JUD)
15. H.B. No. 5556 (RAISED) AN ACT CONCERNING FEES RECEIVED BY OFFICERS AND PERSONS SERVING PROCESS AND PERFORMING OTHER DUTIES. (JUD)
16. H.B. No. 5568 (RAISED) AN ACT CONCERNING ATTEMPTED FRAUDULENT VOTING. (JUD)
17. H.B. No. 5570 (RAISED) AN ACT CONCERNING THE APPLICABILITY OF STATUTES OF LIMITATIONS TO ACTIONS BROUGHT BY THE STATE OR A POLITICAL SUBDIVISION OF THE STATE. (JUD)
Reflecting on my current state of America:
Connecticut Judiciary Committee Legislator list and links:
State of Connecticut Department of Public Safety and Security Committee Legislators:
[Click Here] for:
[click here] for: