Tuesday, February 08, 2022

US DHS Homeland Security is 美国国土安全部国土安全部 in Chinese Language. You should know this as when you see it, out go the lights.

Main perps in 9/11 in order are CHINA, Saudi Arabia, Israel, DoD/Monsanto/Big Pharma, Puppeteers of United Nations, World Bankers, CIA, Clintons, Obamas, Bidens, Dick Blumenthal, Chris Dodd, Joe Lieberman, George H.W. Bush, Dick Cheney, B.A.R. Association, International Police & Teachers Unions, Billionaire Bad Boys Club including George Soros, Connecticut Jewish Gay Mafia, & their minions.



The first time I heard Homeland Security referring to police was in 1968, when the Ludlow Massachusetts Police Chief went out to meet my father at a B-52 Bomber on Westover Air Force Base Chicopee. Cops involved in sex, drugs, and child trafficking with China are Homeland Security, and I assume still are. 

Click on Time Code Below this Blog Post to get it to load quicker and to be able to view videos.

My Monsanto father was talking about overthrowing the government, going door to door confiscating guns, children, and giving forced vaccination definitions based on the threat assessment to the New World Government which would be Monsanto and other key corporations, the World Bankers, and China. 

When I applied to become what was to be official called US DHS Homeland Security, it was about taking children away from their parents, ending small business, ending farming and ranching, tracking those who used cash, if 4 people got together take down what they were talking about and license plate number, break into houses and take cash, legal guns, and valuables from conservatives and/or white heterosexual male lead households from 1995. 

The Clintons were using Federal Tax Dollars to turn the US over to the UN, World Bank, and to China, and the OKC Federal Building Bombing was the 1995 catalyst for the suspension of the US Constitution. 

I talk about my personal experience growing up with a Globalist Pychopath and was part of a 10,000 plus scientist think tank globally to become the World Government. In 1970 I was 6 years old. I overheard a lot of what was to happen right now from then outside my cellar bedroom next to my my father's poker room 29 Main Blvd Ludlow Massachusetts. 

Monsanto, China, Saudi Arabia, Israel, and their Associates did 9-11:

 



[Direct link to above video]

Text with video:

Alex Jones telling the WHOLE Truth for Once: https://www.bitchute.com/video/DXN0SC9j5b5B/ (Warning: the last line in video could be designed to be taking out of context on purpose)

My Monsanto Father may have been consulting for Israeli and Chinese Intelligence at Twin Towers just prior to 9/11. He is a Secular Humanism Author:

https://secularhumanism.org/authors/dennis-e-erickson/ My Stark Raving Viking blog:

http://starkravingviking.blogspot.com/

#BoycottMcD #No46 #Restore45 #ExposeFauci #BillClintonIsARapist #StopTheSteal #EndTheBS #CoofDestroyer #HillaryForPrison #AlexJones #J6NewIndependenceDay #SackDemocrats #MeToo #DeathJab22 #BanUN #USConstitutionParty #BlockadeChina #FreeVietnam #StopTheBS #SecularHumanism #GreatReset #GreenNewDeal #CriticalRaceTheory #StopCRT #DeplatformBiden #WakeUp #chrisskyarmy #justsayno #unitednoncompliance

my email is thebigappletothebigeasy@gmail.com

Disclaimer: All of my blogs is my opinion. I post links and articles that I don’t necessarily agree with, but post for debate. What I state as fact is actually to my best belief and knowledge. I sometimes am satirical and some is inflammatory comedy. CLICK ON TIME CODE BELOW THIS POST IF POST ISN’T ISOLATED. THE VIDEOS WILL THEN PLAY

This blogger's video uploads on Bitchute:

https://www.bitchute.com/channel/Db53P0QqcpED/

George Carlin - It's a Big Club and You Ain't In It! The American Dream [Direct link to video]



Warp Speed Cover Up Unravels [David Knight Bitchute Video Upload direct link]



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home