Saturday, July 13, 2024

Are you a Satellite Phone Provider, or do you know one? Foreign Correspondent can Advertise. #WBNemesis



[Maria Zeee breaks down current Global Crisis]

If you are a Satellite Phone Provider &/or Sales Person, I would like to talk to you.

I, Steven G. Erickson, held a Press Pass & was an investigative reporter for a National AM Network reporting on political events & reporting on criminal activity in the Court System.

I can cover news stories outside the US. You can advertise your Satellite Phone & service. I can also help. Others would want to do what I am doing, thinking they can do it better. Good for sales.

My cellphone only works in the USA. But when connected to WiFi, I can use it internationally w/ WhatsApp & Viber App, which is same as my cell #: 1 Eight Six Zero 574 0695.

It would be easier if I had a Satellite Phone ... see? I hope to hear from you.

. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home