Thursday, July 11, 2024

4 FBI will admit to a 5 Year Old in 1969 that there was a Coup in 1963 & not tell the American Public???!!!

[Direct Link to below Video]



[Click Here for Post to go with Video]

As a child I found out that the most favored nation & the most protected people had whacked a leader in 1963. Since my DoD Monsanto Father spied for them, I heard too much, saw too much. 

I found out about Human & Narcotics Trafficking out of a W. Mass Airbase in 1968. Money was printed in China & flown in. Money was made up out of thin air to be Swiss Bank Account Balances. 

My Father was being consulted about “Backup Footage” to take just in case there was a problem w/ the Actual Moon Landing, or if it couldn’t actually be broadcast, or filmed due to radiation. 

I talked to my Grandfather in North Dakota over the phone & with the John Birch Society in North Dakota long distance from our Ludlow MA kitchen rotary dial phone. 

My Father threw me down the cellar stairs & nearly beat me to death. I wasn’t allowed to talk to anyone, nor play with kids at the kindergarten. I wasn’t allowed to have friends. I had Police & FBI monitor me at school until I was age 14. 

When I talked to my Grandfather about suing my Father when I, Steven G. Erickson, turned 18, I got a visit from 4 FBI at my Ludlow Mass Church Kindergarten Playground in 1969. I was told I had breached National Security talking about the Coup of 1963 & about about I saw going on below the Airbase in W. Mass. 

I told I couldn’t sue my Father for my Childhood because there was Coup, & the courts were just for show. I was also told that even if the courts were valid I was property of the USAF & University of Chicago IRB as a Human Experiment for what I later found out was MK-ULTRA. 

So, my Basic Human Rights have been suspended by the Foreign Investment Banker Owners of THE UNITED STATES of AMERICA, The Corporation. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home