Sunday, March 12, 2023

As Far as I know the ADL & Federal Reserve Act started in 1913



Being critical of this, I believe resulted in there being an outstanding Federal Felony Arrest w/ made up charge of Counterfeiting out of this air. The DHS Gang Stalking [talked about here]. Updates to the case [posted here].

My video upload channel [found here] talks about the solution to the title of this post has caused. Election & Court Case rigging is not okay w/ me, is it w/ you?

I expand on all that here:

https://gab.com/SvenVonErick

Click on white envelope below post to share this post by email. Click on top banner to go to newest posts. If your Apple, Android, PC, or other devices don't let you view the websites & videos, also use another device, operating system, or web browser ... otherwise you don't know what you are missing ... or do you want to be told what to think?

I, Steven G. Erickson, am spending less time online, listen more to music that inspires me, & while I still can, I am out in the world trying to make it better 1 to 3 little tasks a day that I schedule myself. The above mentioned title has been giving me problems for 6 decades because they targeted my North Dakota Sharecropper Grandfather for his opposition to them from their inception ... & for good reason.

He, & John Birch Society Elders, most WW1 Vets taught me what I know ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home