Sunday, February 19, 2023

Maybe Goodbye Forever. I don't know how much longer Deep State run by Adrenochrome Traffickers in China will let me breathe



I taught this cat how to play catch about 12 years ago. He would retrieve, & bring it back. He got to be like the dogs I had to give up the first time I was railroaded to prison for trying to rat my father out for the first real 9-=11 type event. Video files, screenplays I started writing before I was even out of high school were all seized by the DHS before I was charged w/ anything that they just made up. [Click Here for Rumble video

Sinbad the cat, pictured above, died today about 2 hours ago. I didn't have gas, & no paper money, so a friend offered to take me, & pay to put down the cat. I had asked another friend to borrow a shovel & pick axe to break the ground out in the woods when we died later today. He had the death gurgle & refused to eat & was unsteady on his feet. His partner in life Beebee, also a littler black kitty had the same symptom I had before I was brought to the hospital in July for Congestive Heart Failure almost dying 3 times. 

I almost coded out 3x. Derry NH Parkland Hospital doctors told me I probably wasn't going to make it July 2022. I was also told if I did make it, I would need assisted living, a visiting nurse 8 hours a day, & would be on Oxygen for life. I prayed to God. Said I was going to walk out of the hospital. at day 6 1/2 I asked to be taken off Oxygen almost died for 3rd time, then I started to come back. When I was able to stand, I asked to be able to walk out of the hospital. The staff wheeled me to the outside door, not willing to let me walk through hospital. 

I know that the Dept of Defense is run out of China like most everything else in the USA. I saw a B-52 Bomber land at Westover AFB when I was 4 in 1968. It has pallets of $100 bills printed in China. I called newspaper reporters age 5, 1969. 4 FBI Agents came to my Ludlow Mass Church Kindergarten Playground for my breaching National Security. I wasn't allowed to play w/ other kids. I allowed to have friends, & had to ask my father permission to talk to other people, including my mother & little sister from age 5. Here I am 54 years later, & I have had almost no private conversations, & my life is jacked by China. 

Same as you, except in a more extreme way, so now you know.

Both of my cats weren't able to prey to God as I did. Their bloody stool & diarrhea problem never ended. So after they both dropped weight had lost fur down on their feet in same places I had painful burning redness. Beebee kitty had a heart attack shortly after I had my Congestive Heart Failure. She was a little pudge & was a skeleton w/ black fur unable to keep food down. We all have bloody stools, & my urine was brown like theirs at same time.

I went to Derry New Hampshire Superior Court [video] after Derry Police refused to take my complaint. Both can't take my complaint because I am a Heterosexual White Male Trump Supporter that outed the DoD for being Pedophile Child Traffickers directly answerable to the Rothschild Adrenochrome & Child Trafficking Cartel in China. So, I don't get any police, fire, or other services & courts, lawyers, prosecutors, bankers, & judges are not allowed to act in my favor or they will get worse retaliation than I have received the last 54 years. Age 5, 1969 I tried to rat out my father & DoD for flying in $100 Bill printed in China to to rig elections, court cases, & to pay police to do whatever is necessary to protect the DoD Monsanto plan to take over the Free World With Rothschilds, Israel, China, 1946 Operation Paperclip infused Corporations, & WEF Central Banker Klaus Schwab, Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, Henry Kissinger, Michael Chertoff, Larry Fink, George Soros etc gang.

My grandfather & I took rides in his pickup truck around his Sharecropper Farm that he paid 1/3 of the crops to landlord for 1000 acre farm that started out in the 1930s for 1000 acres. We took rides from 1968, my age 4 to age 8. He left me 10,000 rolls of uncirculated silver quarters that at least 10 other John Birch Society saved for all their lives to leave me to undo the Rothschild's Slow Coup of the USA, the 1913 Federal Reserve Act. My grandfather said if I failed, that I would be in a prison cell just before a nuclear war, & when the nukes went off I would be in a prison cell. Guards would not come back to feed me. It would take days for me to die of thirst unable to see after I saw the flash. I reflect on that, [Brighteon video]

Derry New Hampshire Police have issued a Felony Forgery Arrest Warrant for me. Don't know why a judge signed off on it. There is no probably cause for arrest. There is no intent on my part. Wendy Sweet said she turned me into DHS for having Trump Yard signs in my Rockingham Rd LIfe Storage prior to having unit O-15 Derry New Hampshire 4 plus years ago. She stole all that I had stored & acculated to fit out a mountain cabin, & all that I own. DHS then got me fired from my job & SWATTED me at an ATM trying to make up that I made some sort of financial crime. So, I will soon be arrested & I assume I will see a Mushroom Cloud as my grandfather told me what would happen.

This is where I blog, mainly:

https://gab.com/SvenVonErick

So, maybe this post is my final goodbye to all. Connecticut State Police Troop C, getting DHS funds decided what to do by Rothschild Adrenochrome Traffickers afther they stole millions of dollars of my net worth, then railroaded me to prison from court zip code 06066, they permanently estranged me from my only daughter, Sarah.

The Legal System is broken. So I will go to prison & the key will be thrown away, just like for J6'ers.

The only thing I ask for you is maybe $5 bucks. I will need paper, stamps, & envelopes to have in my prison commissary fund. If there is no nuclear explosion, I will need to have $ in my prison account for paper, stamps, pens, & envelopes. If I don't have that, I will lose contact w/ all in Solitary Confinement. I wil get the checks forwarded me to jail here. You can give more that $5, I will use it for my defense, or media fund for a project showing how we survive all this if I am not the outside ...

Steven G. Erickson 

215 S. Broadway Suite 217

Salem, NH 03079

P.S. if I am still on the outside. My cell phone number is Eight Six Zero 574 0695. Please tell me who you are & what you want in first text & if I am able maybe we can actually talk on, or off the record. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home