Friday, December 31, 2021

Is UN/Chinese Artificial Intelligence calling me a SLOTH?

(Opinion, Commentary, and sometimes Satire) If blog post isn't isolated, video(s) may not play. Click on time code below blog post to isolate. Click on top banner, or icon, of most blogs or websites to go home, or to go to newest post. All is to my best belief and knowledge if not satire. My contact information towards end of [this video]. Scroll down in post for video and links



I had a dream last night. It was pretty bizarre.

There is a sloth on my computer as a random photo as I open up a PC. AI can be random on what it picks for you. It was not the sloth above that is on my screen first thing, it is a different one. So, I looked up a sloth [definition] on DuckDuckGo. Picture above is from a youtube video called when a Sloth Chases you [found here].

Sloths live in South America, are very slow, and hang upside down in trees. What is AI trying to tell me. I have gone to the mountains in South America 3 times looking for a place to hide from the Chinese when they come to take over all farmland.

The POLISH Invasion of Germany 1939 [Direct link to video]



I have been to Poland 2x. I was in Lithuania from 1993, and dated and lived with a lingerie model I corresponded with by regular snail mail from Agawam, Massachusetts when I ended up living with my mother. So, I have gone to other countries, dated, and have been absorbed into the local communiities and families in various foreign countries.

My father didn't write the Novel 1984. He writes fiction, and non-fiction, in the genre of Secular Humanism, [example of his writing, click here]. My father never like, or wanted me, from my birth. One of my first memories is holding a log splitting wedge where he tried to break my little hands with a sledge hammer, being bowled down cellar stairs, hung by my neck choked out and shaken, and being told that when I die after being in prison no one would care or show up to my funeral ... from age 3 after he my Monsanto father bragged he had poisoned my cat, age 3 ...

Age 4 I was not allowed to have friends, to play, or even to speak when he was around.

Fast forward to age 16, every girlfriend who would either call, or I had the misfortune of being in the presense of my father, my father would ask them what mental defect could they have to like me, or if I wasn't around he would say that I was cheating on them, a contractor so I was a liar and thief, and I was probably going to be going to prison sometime in the near future.

[Unlike my father], I am honest, have a soul, and actually am charitable and help others. Every job I have ever had, any friend, any girlfriend, or any professional relationship I have ever had, my Monsanto Intelligent Operative/Chinese Spy father has tried to ruin if he finds out using his Chinese spy network. My father's 2nd wife was calling from our Wilbraham Massachusetts landline from about 1982 saying her ex-husband had held a snub-nose revolver to her head, said he was going to kill her, so she said she fled in her car, hid under the dash and she lost her front teeth in the crash.

I belief my father's 2nd wife told the same tall tale to the STCC Dean of Students just before exams my Freshman year on a UMass transfer program for Chemical Engineering, to get me walked off campus just before major exams. The Dean of students said the FBI had been called on me by my parents, and that they were going to have me committed to a mental hospital for my violent, armed overthrow of the US Government plans. That was all news to me because I had no guns, wasn't hanging around with anyone, and wasn't drinking alcohol or using drugs, I was just trying to work 3rd shift and put myself thru college. My father and his 2nd wife also called wherever I worked to get me fired. The usual threat was that whomever they called would have court, police, and IRS problems for the rest of their lives if they did not fire me.

Why am I telling you this? Well, the UN/Chinese/World Bank/Corporate Organized Crime takeover of the Free World started as about 10,000 Scientists in a think tank in the early 1960s as a Chinese/CIA plan to nullify the US Constitution, end private property ownership, family farming, small business, and all transacting financially of citizens between themselves without a bank or corporation being also involved.

So, onto my dream.

I dreamed I was in South America in the 1970s and dating a Spanish woman with a 6 year old daughter, and was still married unknown to me, and I was just a mark. I slept with her, she didn't get me off. I didn't get her off. She got 3 orders of food, alcohol, and what she needed out of me. I was then hauled off by police, beaten up, and thrown is a makeshift, non-sactioned prison room.

There was an old movie projector, with the reels without film it that was used to smoke marijuanna, to cook, and to burn any papertrash that was in the one room house prison cell. Toilet paper was not allowed in our batroom buckers so we burned toilet paper with crap on it inside the projector as well, and we made black coffee on top of the projector.

Inmates didn't communicate well because the guy who had marijuanna got about 2 puffs off, when other prisoners came over and put their papertrash, and toilet paper with their crap on it and placed it inside the projector and the guy smoking couldn't smoke anymore out of what was the projector lense with the the glass missing.

I looked to the back left of the room and there was a man with 2 smashed hands. I then work up after I had a flashback of one of the times my father was trying to break my hands my age 3 to 5 with me holding a wedge to the last possible second where I would pull my little hands away. The sledge hammer would thud where my hand was.

My father almost lost a finger in a small cement mixer at the farm he lived at near Fargo North Dakota when he was little and wasn't immediately brought to hospital. My father also had a broken nose as child. So my father would throw baseballs, basketballs or anything in his hands right into my face trying to break my nose. Or he would back up and elbow me in face as hard as he could.

My father didn't want me to talk about about what I had seen from age 4, including finging his rape and abduction kit, a 2nd identical fishing tackle box that had tape, rope, ski mask, and plastic vials of something with eyedroppers. My father would put a few drops of gin and tonic glass that was at the back of cabinet, and that would be the glass he would make drinks for my mother in when there was parties, so she would be asleep on the couch where he would have sex with teenagers who were my babysitters or with other party goers.

I believe my father, and Monsanto are, and were involved, with sex, child, narcotics trafficking, from the 1960s. I believe that if my father somehow died back when I was age 6, or so, none of what has happened, would have. My father was traveling back and forth to the twin towers before 9/11 "consulting". In 2002, my father threatened my only daughter's life, told me he would either have her harmed, or killed, or that he would turn her against me, I would never see her again, and that I would spend the rest of my life in prison, in a mental hospital, or that he would have the FBI and/or the Connecticut State Police arrest me, torture, and then kill me and just dispose of me.

My father said my only way out would be to talk to him every morning by phone, he would tell me what to do, and he would be my bosss in my own contracting business, or he would have the Connecticut State Police take my contracting business away and make sure I never worked anywhere ever again. The 06066 courthouse was also involved with United Nations and sex and child trafficking, so my father was able to go to the court in 2002, get involved and sit in with my lawyer, Mike Agranoff, get him to not defend me for the $17,000 fee to keep me from getting a year in prison for pepper spraying a mugger who tried to stab me with a knife when he attacked me in my dark Stafford Springs, Connecticut driveway 10-11-01.

My father wrote the family impact statement that I should go to prison, to not harm my daughter with anti United Nations policing of the United States conspiracy theories. My father after thwarting my defense, and fixing the case, was going to give the final insult to me testifying for the prosecution.

I was blocked from getting a fair trial. Something Monsanto his able to do in almost all civil and criminal cases involving Monsanto. At the Springfield, Mass, marketing building for Monsanto there were so many taxpayer paid hush money to keep the sexual assualts of woman employees quiet, that the Marketing building had to be put on military secure property, and there had to be glass in entire office, meeting rooms, aand the only place that anyone in the entire building couldn't be seen in was in the bathrooms ... that is a lot of taxpayer funded hush money to keep the culture of rape, sexual assault, and crimes against humanity ,,,

Don't even get me started on Monsanto tainting vaccines and on Agent Orange where Monsanto was allegedly trying to cause homosexuality, birth defects, sterility, cancer, tumors, mental illness, and premature death in Blacks, "White Trash", Riffraff, hispanics, and Native Americans. Monsanto is directly involved in the plan to kill as many Blacks in Africa so that Monsanto, Big Pharma, and China can install Chinese workers in Africa and claim all the wealth, minerals, resources, energy, and cash value out of Africa, then South America, and the United States itself.

[My Bitchut Video upload channel, click here]

[My Brighteon video upload channel]

[My Rumble] #BidenEffect #MeToo #Trump2024 #Jan6IndepenceDay

Rich Murzin and AJ Fontaine told me in 2011 before they both died of natural causes in 2011 why the FBI called me "Codename: The Big Apple to the Big Easy", Both died within hours of each other, where we were going to expose the plans for Sandy Hook, the Boston Marathon Bombing, and the fiasco in Las Vegas BEFORE it occured with a Connecticut Public Broadcast to also make DVDs and YouTube videos for distribution. Barack Obama (and Michael), the Clintons, and the Bidens are all key to the selling of all out to the World Bank, China, Corporate Organized Crime, and the Pedophile Elite sex and drug traffickers for the Great Reset of the financial system with their collusion and corruption with the B.A.R. Association.

My father and his 2nd wife illegally, using made up allogations, got a lifetime restraining order on me to shut me up about the above, to keep me from traveling, dating, working, and living my life. They brought a copy of a letter that I wrote where I say my father's wife is almost as big a [C Word snipped] as is Hillary Clinton. They also claimed to the Wilbraham Police, and Palmer Court that a baby I didn't know existed, my father's wife's slut daughter that I also forgot existed were in immediate danger of me coming to burn them out of the house they were in. WTF!!!!???

This is just one confirmed example where Libtards, Monsanto, Big Pharma, China, UN, and Deep State can use the court system to silence, bankrupt, discredit, and ruin lives of those who are whistle blowers or try to expose the biggest genocide and Ponzi Scheme in the history of the world.

My eamil is

After the FBI and Connecticut State Police failed with a honey trap to kill me, or set me up for life in prison in New York City (The Big Apple), a police officer tipped me off and I fled to New Orleans (The Big Easy) 2005 to work in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina as a "Cat Adjuster" adjusting insurance claims. My email: thebigappletothebigeasy@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home